Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Panthers Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64519)

punch it in 12-01-2019 04:57 PM

Re: Panthers Thread

[QUOTE=Skinsfanatic;1238199]Don't take it too seriously, its just a game thread. I won't pick at you in the future if it is going to bother you.[/QUOTE]

If you think that this is bothering me you need to think again. Lol. I made a negative comment when they were getting their asses beat. You waited like a little child to throw it back in my face until the game was actually over. If you are such a super fan you should have quoted me right away.
Am I going to lose sleep over you being childish? Probably not.

Skinsfanatic 12-01-2019 04:58 PM

[quote=punch it in;1238201]If you think that this is bothering me you need to think again. Lol. I made a negative comment when they were getting their asses beat. You waited like a little child to throw it back in my face until the game was actually over. If you are such a super fan you should have quoted me right away.
Am I going to lose sleep over you being childish? Probably not.[/quote]

Ok, you win.

punch it in 12-01-2019 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=Skinsfanatic;1238202]Ok, you win.[/QUOTE]

Win what? Im having an awesome dinner right now at some delicious Vietnamese place. Do i get a free dessert?

Skinsfanatic 12-01-2019 05:02 PM

[quote=punch it in;1238203]Win what? Im having an awesome dinner right now at some delicious Vietnamese place. Do i get a free dessert?[/quote]

It's possible. You should ask them. Enjoy the meal, sounds great.

punch it in 12-01-2019 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=Skinsfanatic;1238204]It's possible. You should ask them. Enjoy the meal, sounds great.[/QUOTE]

Pho. Delicious, cheap, and filling. No room for dessert.

SFREDSKIN 12-01-2019 05:17 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1238200]Man I'm telling you guys we have some building blocks.[/quote]

I’ve been saying that. Address both T positions, S, ILB, TE, pass rusher, CB and we are there. Our DL can be as good as the 49ers, we have 4 1st round picks, just need a good DC and an attitude change.

punch it in 12-01-2019 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1238206]I’ve been saying that. Address both T positions, S, ILB, TE, pass rusher, CB and we are there. Our DL can be as good as the 49ers, we have 4 1st round picks, just need a good DC and an attitude change.[/QUOTE]

And a HC, and GM. Also not completely sold on Haskins. We got a ways to go, but seems better than two weeks ago.

rocnrik 12-01-2019 05:55 PM

I will admit when they got the onside kick I thought we were losing.. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen as many bad teams in one year as this ..is it me or is it a ton of shit teams

punch it in 12-01-2019 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=rocnrik;1238210]I will admit when they got the onside kick I thought we were losing.. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen as many bad teams in one year as this ..is it me or is it a ton of shit teams[/QUOTE]

There are. What 8 teams with 1-3 wins? That usually levels itself out by years end. Like it did today with us, cincy, and the fins winning. Wonder how much you could have won taking those three today....

Indian-brave 12-01-2019 06:45 PM

Lol
Apparently the only thing I'm wrong about is the starting point of the playoff run. It's happening!
Green bay will flounder like they did vs Chargers

Indian-brave 12-01-2019 06:47 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1238210]I will admit when they got the onside kick I thought we were losing.. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen as many bad teams in one year as this ..is it me or is it a ton of shit teams[/quote]

Thats what parity is. Weakness all around.
The league wants everyone to be 8-8