Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins vs Patriots (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64145)

MTK 08-09-2018 09:07 AM

Redskins vs Patriots

It's game day mother F'ers

[URL="https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2018/08/09/on-the-eve-of-the-preseason-opener-which-hopefuls-need-to-make-an-impression-for-the-redskins/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.34508737943f"]Which Redskins hopefuls need to make an impression?[/URL]

Chico23231 08-09-2018 09:18 AM

Re: Redskins vs Patriots

ill probably watch 90% of it tonight...drink too much and have to work from home tomorrow.

yup, I have a problem

FrenchSkin 08-09-2018 09:18 AM

Yeeeaaaah Gamedayyyy HTTR!!!!!

Haven't told my wife I'm planning on staying up to watch a preseason game but I definitely am :D

I'm excited to see our rookies play.
[B]Geron Christian[/B] and [B]Trey Quinn[/B] will have a lot of my attention.

I also hope[B] Zach Vigil[/B] shows enough to stay on the roster and [B]Moreau[/B] shows progress.

skinsfaninok 08-09-2018 10:22 AM

Unfortunately I'm working the Saints-JAGS game blah.. Can't wait until the reg season starts lol. I will keep tabs on it tho.

metalskins 08-09-2018 10:38 AM

I guess it's time to check out the online streams. They don't typically show the Redskins preseason games down here in NC, so I'll have to find a stream online.

Schneed10 08-09-2018 10:47 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1197456]ill probably watch 90% of it tonight...drink too much and have to work from home tomorrow.

yup, I have a problem[/quote]

One man's problem is another man's American Dream. You do you, Chico! I'm right there with you

metalskins 08-09-2018 10:48 AM

LOL! Football season. The worst time to go stone cold sober! HAHAHA!

Schneed10 08-09-2018 10:49 AM

I bought the NFL Game Pass so I will be watching on the laptop. Talk about having a problem, I spent $99 just to watch preseason games. Drinking too much is the least of my concerns, I'm addicted to Redskins football!

But don't nobody tell me how to live my life, you're not my real mom.

I will watch every snap and give you my thoughts. I'm the smartest guy on the board, after all.

GridIron26 08-09-2018 11:00 AM

[QUOTE=Schneed10;1197463]I bought the NFL Game Pass so I will be watching on the laptop. Talk about having a problem, I spent $99 just to watch preseason games. Drinking too much is the least of my concerns, I'm addicted to Redskins football!

I will watch every snap and give you my thoughts. I'm the smartest guy on the board, after all.[/QUOTE]NFL used to have a package for pre season games only, they don't do that anymore?

skinsfaninok 08-09-2018 11:13 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1197463]I bought the NFL Game Pass so I will be watching on the laptop. Talk about having a problem, I spent $99 just to watch preseason games. Drinking too much is the least of my concerns, I'm addicted to Redskins football!

I will watch every snap and give you my thoughts. I'm the smartest guy on the board, after all.[/quote]

Get ready for Trey Quinn love all over social media after his first catch lol, I just hope no injuries take place, I know they will but man please not to any starters

Chico23231 08-09-2018 11:55 AM

who will be the player we will be talking about tomorrow?

Danny Johnson?

FrenchSkin 08-09-2018 12:11 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1197466]Get ready for Trey Quinn love all over social media after his first catch lol, [B]I just hope no injuries take place, I know they will but man please not to any starters[/B][/quote]

Let's pray for nothing worse than sprained ankles and strained muscles!

jamf 08-09-2018 12:26 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1197466]Get ready for Trey Quinn love all over social media after his first catch lol, I just hope no injuries take place, I know they will but man please not to any starters[/quote]

No shit!
He's the next Edelmen, Amendola, Thielen!

Meks 08-09-2018 02:13 PM

[quote=Schneed10;1197463]I bought the NFL Game Pass so I will be watching on the laptop. Talk about having a problem, I spent $99 just to watch preseason games. Drinking too much is the least of my concerns, I'm addicted to Redskins football!

I will watch every snap and give you my thoughts. I'm the smartest guy on the board, after all.[/quote]

most laptops have an HDMI port - hook it up to your tv

and then find me on FB, lets become friends, and then video call on the phone and just point me at the tv so i dont have to use a crappy stream site hahaha

EARTHQUAKE2689 08-09-2018 02:15 PM

[quote=metalskins;1197460]I guess it's time to check out the online streams. They don't typically show the Redskins preseason games down here in NC, so I'll have to find a stream online.[/quote]

I live in NC also, and it is showing as coming on ABC. Did you check that out.