Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins @ Bucs Gameday thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=49563)

imaskin4life 09-30-2012 02:38 PM

Re: Redskins @ Bucs Gameday thread

apparently aldrick robinson and brandon merriweather collided during warmups a few minutes ago and both were down merriweather helped off, robinson possibly concussed - merriweather's knee to robinson's helmet. per @robcarlin, @espnradio980

skinsfan69 09-30-2012 02:45 PM

I think Tampa wins a close one 24-21. I simply do not trust our online or secondary.

Jayroc24 09-30-2012 02:45 PM

^^^ Good Lord, we seemed to be cursed!

DynamiteRave 09-30-2012 02:48 PM

[quote=imaskin4life;946681]apparently aldrick robinson and brandon merriweather collided during warmups a few minutes ago and both were down merriweather helped off, robinson possibly concussed - merriweather's knee to robinson's helmet. per @robcarlin, @espnradio980[/quote]

Last week I said that the game needed to be set to Benny Hill music. I lied. This whole team needs to be set to Benny Hill music.

Seriously. How does that even happen?

SmootSmack 09-30-2012 02:54 PM

[quote=imaskin4life;946681]apparently aldrick robinson and brandon merriweather collided during warmups a few minutes ago and both were down merriweather helped off, robinson possibly concussed - merriweather's knee to robinson's helmet. per @robcarlin, @espnradio980[/quote]

They weren't even warming up really. Robinson kneeled down for a minute and when he stood up his head hit Meriweather's helmet. Don't believe Meriweather was going to play anyway

Jayroc24 09-30-2012 02:58 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;946688]They weren't even warming up really. Robinson kneeled down for a minute and when he stood up his head hit Meriweather's helmet. Don't believe Meriweather was going to play anyway[/quote]

SS, is Robinson okay? Or does it look like he has a concussion?

SmootSmack 09-30-2012 02:58 PM

Robinson isn't playing either. Here are your inactives: Grossman, Gettis, White, Meriweather, Grant, Robinson, C. Griffin

A bit surprised about Grant and White

SmootSmack 09-30-2012 02:59 PM

[quote=Jayroc24;946689]SS, is Robinson okay? Or does it look like he has a concussion?[/quote]

Don't know if he got concussed but he's not playing. Not sure if the plan was for him to be inactive even before the collision

imaskin4life 09-30-2012 02:59 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;946688]They weren't even warming up really. Robinson kneeled down for a minute and when he stood up his head hit Meriweather's helmet. Don't believe Meriweather was going to play anyway[/quote]

thanks for the update: they reported that robinson was visibly shaken up, was meriweather running? he should not be shaken up if he stood up into a knee (vs. running into one)

disregard this post SS, i just read your response to the other poster. if he's not playing then it does not matter if he is concussed or not

Jayroc24 09-30-2012 03:01 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;946690]Robinson isn't playing either. Here are your inactives: Grossman, Gettis, White, Meriweather, Grant, Robinson, C. Griffin

A bit surprised about Grant and White[/quote]

Well at least PG and TW are playing.... Hope they are both healthly enough to do so.

SmootSmack 09-30-2012 03:05 PM

So Gomes and Morgan take a seat on the bench. Not a big deal about Morgan he'll still get his reps, but not a good sign for Gomes I don't think

NC_Skins 09-30-2012 03:05 PM

Anybody needs a link (or three) to the game, send me a PM.

[quote=OnceWeWereKings;946658]Games not gonna be on in my local area. I have to try and find a stream. Egh. I hate having to do that[/quote]

Links sent.

imaskin4life 09-30-2012 03:10 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;946694]So Gomes and Morgan take a seat on the bench. Not a big deal about Morgan he'll still get his reps, but not a good sign for Gomes I don't think[/quote]

So Meriweather is a go at safety? or doughty?

Jayroc24 09-30-2012 03:13 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;946694]So Gomes and Morgan take a seat on the bench. Not a big deal about Morgan he'll still get his reps, but not a good sign for Gomes I don't think[/quote]

Are they starting with Doughty or Pugh?

SmootSmack 09-30-2012 03:15 PM

[quote=Jayroc24;946700]Are they starting with Doughty or Pugh?[/quote]

Doughty