Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Maybe if Zorn Punches Hixon... (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=31264)

SmootSmack 08-17-2009 06:00 PM

Maybe if Zorn Punches Hixon...

According to a report Monday on the Web site National Football Post, Raiders defensive assistant Randy Hanson was punched in the jaw by another member of the team's coaching staff during an Aug. 5 altercation at Oakland's training camp headquarters at the Napa Valley Marriott.

Multiple NFL and Raiders sources have confirmed the victim of the alleged assault was Hanson, a third-year assistant who is in his first season with the team under the title "assistant coach-defense." Two NFL sources have told FanHouse the attacker was Raiders' first-year head coach Tom Cable, and "that Hanson never saw it coming."

[url=http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/08/17/sources-raiders-coach-tom-cable-punched-assistant-during-alterc/#cont]Sources: Raiders Coach Tom Cable Punched Assistant During Altercation -- NFL FanHouse[/url]

MTK 08-17-2009 06:01 PM

Re: Maybe if Zorn Punches Hixon...

lol typical Raiders

mooby 08-17-2009 06:03 PM

^ What he said.

Maybe if we had a "Friday Night Fight Night" amongst our coaches it'd get our team riled up to play with a sense of urgency.

NYCskinfan82 08-17-2009 06:04 PM

We should not be suprised this is not news worthy.

mooby 08-17-2009 06:09 PM

Maybe if it was any other team it'd be news worthy.

Key words in that sentence: Any other team.

The Trigga 08-17-2009 06:24 PM

I think Buge's could take anybody on the coaching staff...

Lotus 08-17-2009 06:43 PM

The Raiders...Commitment to Dysfunction.

RedskinMike 08-17-2009 07:52 PM

ESPN is reporting Tom Cable is the one who punched Hanson.

JLee9718 08-17-2009 07:53 PM

Maybe Buges could take on anybody but I doubt if his offensive line could.

skinsfan69 08-17-2009 07:58 PM

Cable should be suspended for a few games by Davis or the league but it will never happen. Sucker punching a coach is a bitch move and should not be tolerated. I guess Cable is taking notes from Michael Westbrook and Steve Smith. lol.

saden1 08-17-2009 08:27 PM

Hanson deserves to be clocked in the f'ing mouth. For someone who is just an assistant coach he yaps a lot. I mean, if you don't agree with the game plan and decisions made by the head coach politely say so and if your advise isn't taken resign and go somewhere else.

Dirtbag59 08-17-2009 08:55 PM

What would we do for entertainment without the Raiders?

The Goat 08-17-2009 09:10 PM

Funny...i thought we we're finally gonna see a thread throwing Hixon completely under the bus (where he probably belongs IMO). Oh well.

For another laugh I'll remind everyone our WR coach has never developed a player at the professional level...evidently he was a great college coach long ago in a land far away.

SmootSmack 08-17-2009 09:19 PM

[quote=The Goat;576811]Funny...i thought we we're finally gonna see a thread throwing Hixon completely under the bus (where he probably belongs IMO). Oh well.

For another laugh I'll remind everyone our WR coach has never developed a player at the professional level...evidently he was a great college coach long ago in a land far away.[/quote]

Sigh...save it for another thread

ArtMonkDrillz 08-17-2009 09:24 PM

It's nice to hear that Cable is allowing contact at Raiders' practices once again.