Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ESPN: Devin Thomas not secure until he's playing the 'Deadskins" (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=43677)

MTK 08-25-2011 11:34 AM

Yawn, snore, who cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saden1 08-25-2011 11:36 AM

Re: ESPN: Devin Thomas not secure until he's playing the 'Deadskins"

Talk is cheap and Thomas has a lot to say. Let him say what he has to say... ultimately we all know he got beat by Austin and Armstrong and the Redskins are better for it. He is right about one thing, he might not make it through the looming roster cut.

SirClintonPortis 08-25-2011 11:55 AM

Special teams is the only reason Devin Thomas has not dropped of the face of the NFL planet. Hank is already displaying more skillz in preseason than he ever did for us.

Chico23231 08-25-2011 11:58 AM

Im thrilled this guy is on the Giants, says a lot about their talent and the direction of the franchise. Im not very high on the Giants this year for the first time in a long time. They got a ton to prove.

SkinzWin 08-25-2011 12:15 PM

That's a Cerrato pick for ya....

SBXVII 08-25-2011 12:21 PM

[quote=Chico23231;826731]Im thrilled this guy is on the Giants, says a lot about their talent and the direction of the franchise. [B]Im not very high on the Giants this year for the first time in a long time.[/B] They got a ton to prove.[/quote]

I have not been either. With all their injuries and holes not filled (LB) I can see us winning both games for once. I also don't think Dallas is going to be as good as the media thinks either, but I think we split those games. I'll even go so far as to say I think we win in Dallas and at the end of the year they have must win games and beat us at home.

The Eagles are my only big question mark. A lot of media people have already placed them in the SB, but I'm just not feeling that. I foresee a NFC East race being between the Eagles and Skins.

For me the suprise team will be the Skins. Media is predicting 6-10 or worse and I'm thinking 8-8 or better. Although its only preseason I've been impressed with how well the team has played as a whole and can see the team possibly going 9-7 or 10-6 if the team catches some good breaks.

mooby 08-25-2011 12:24 PM

Boy he must hate us big time. I guess it's our fault that his lazy work ethic prevented him from ever doing much on the field.

Longtimefan 08-25-2011 12:41 PM

Sounds like the usual routine.

Jontrem 08-25-2011 12:43 PM

So glad this guy is off our team, a shame too because he clearly had the physical tools to be a decent WR

Bubba305-ST21- 08-25-2011 12:52 PM

haha devin devin devin. im actually hoping you have some chance of making the roster and a some chance in hell you actually get in the game to run a deep post against us. #30 will be waiting to greet you. (dumbass, shut up and make a roster)

NLC1054 08-25-2011 01:25 PM

Wow. Devin Thomas seems motivated.

I heard this morning that he tried to go to the Giants facility and get some extra practice in, but unfortunately he drove the wrong route and ended up being intercepted by the New York Jets.

GTripp0012 08-25-2011 01:46 PM

[quote=NLC1054;826753]Wow. Devin Thomas seems motivated.

I heard this morning that he tried to go to the Giants facility and get some extra practice in, but unfortunately he drove the wrong route and ended up being intercepted by the New York Jets.[/quote]I LOLed.

mooby 08-25-2011 01:46 PM

[quote=NLC1054;826753]Wow. Devin Thomas seems motivated.

I heard this morning that he tried to go to the Giants facility and get some extra practice in, but unfortunately he drove the wrong route and ended up being intercepted by the New York Jets.[/quote]

Nice.

SirClintonPortis 08-25-2011 01:52 PM

[quote=SBXVII;826736]
The Eagles are my only big question mark. A lot of media people have already placed them in the SB, but I'm just not feeling that. I foresee a NFC East race being between the Eagles and Skins.

For me the suprise team will be the Skins. Media is predicting 6-10 or worse and I'm thinking 8-8 or better. Although its only preseason I've been impressed with how well the team has played as a whole and can see the team possibly going 9-7 or 10-6 if the team catches some good breaks.[/quote]
We'll see if their secondary can outdo the trio of Green, Sanders, and Bailey. :laughing2

skinsfan69 08-25-2011 02:07 PM

[quote=mattyk;826727]yawn, snore, who cares

sent from my iphone using tapatalk[/quote]

x2.