Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Debating with the enemy (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Fresh Start Political Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64825)

MTK 04-30-2021 09:49 AM

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

:laughing2

mooby 04-30-2021 09:54 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1282726]You can tell by the racist backlash from the left with Tim Scott just how threaten they are...combined with the minority voting base expansion under Trump its clear. Attack opposition with tropes like “these are paid people”

We saw it last year especially on msnbc when minority supporters of the trump campaign were asked while giving opinion..interrupted and asked are you receiving money or are you a paid surrogate. I imagine thats where Mooby gets it from.

Its really kinda sad and for folks to not understand it....just wow too me[/quote]

Am I saying Republicans pay him directly so they can have a black GQP presence? No. Am I saying it's financially beneficial to be the leading minority voice of the GOP? Yes.

They didn't give the platform to Tim Scott because his opinions are gamechangers, they gave it to him because he's the leading minority of the GQP.

Chico23231 04-30-2021 09:59 AM

[quote=mooby;1282454]Tim Scott is proof you can pay somebody top dollar and they'll say anything you want.[/quote]

You literally said he is first paid top dollar and he will then say anything you want.

We get the implication

punch it in 04-30-2021 10:25 AM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1282726]You can tell by the racist backlash from the left with Tim Scott just how threaten they are...combined with the minority voting base expansion under Trump its clear. Attack opposition with tropes like “these are paid people”

We saw it last year especially on msnbc when minority supporters of the trump campaign were asked while giving opinion..interrupted and asked are you receiving money or are you a paid surrogate. I imagine thats where Mooby gets it from.

Its really kinda sad and for folks to not understand it....just wow too me[/QUOTE]

This is hysterical. Sad and concerning. But hysterical. You are such a sheep for Trump and the white nationalist party.

mooby 04-30-2021 10:30 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1282734]You literally said he is first paid top dollar and he will then say anything you want.

We get the implication[/quote]

You don't think he's making good money off being the leading minority voice of the GQP?

Chico23231 04-30-2021 10:47 AM

Makes statements back with facts of expansion of voting base on 2020 results, receipts of msnbc saying minorities stating opposition of dems idea are paid actors, and Tim Scott racists backlash from progressives across social media platforms

Response: GQP, sheep, laughing, white nationalist

A very justified criticism of GOP has been lack giving larger platforms to its minority representatives. Something that has hurt the party. GOP does it and predictably this is the response. Tim Scott is a leader who I hope can reach across the aisle to get a police reform bill to the desk of Biden

Remember, Democrats used the Jim Crow filibuster tactic against him last year when proposing a police reform bill. But that was fine too

Got it

MTK 04-30-2021 11:31 AM

lol two clowns

[URL="https://www.businessinsider.com/matt-gaetz-marjorie-taylor-greene-national-america-first-tour-together-2021-4"]Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene are hitting the road together on a national 'America First Tour'[/URL]

nonniey 04-30-2021 11:59 AM

[quote=punch it in;1282745]This is hysterical. Sad and concerning. But hysterical. You are such a sheep for Trump and the white nationalist party.[/quote].

The GOP is not a White Nationalist Party. It has significant elements that are, and yes I'd say all of those elements are Trumpsters (Note this is not the same as saying all Trumpsters are white nationalists - although none of them, imo, are conservatives anymore). Tim Scott, I hope is the future of the Republican party - he made a fine start on Wednesday (despite the nay-sayers and their racist attacks it probably was the best response to a Presidents speech since those began in 1966).

BaltimoreSkins 04-30-2021 12:12 PM

[quote=nonniey;1282780].

The GOP is not a White Nationalist Party. It has significant elements that are, and yes I'd say all of those elements are Trumpster's (Note this is not the same as saying all Trumpster's are white nationalists - although none of them, imo, are conservatives anymore). Tim Scott, I hope is the future of the Republican party - he made a fine start on Wednesday (despite the nay-sayers and their racist attacks it probably was the best response to a Presidents speech since those began in 1966).[/quote]

I really don't know about responses I quit watching the state of the union a long time ago but I do think it is in the countries best interest to have diversity within the parties. I think Republicans have done a really good job reaching out to latinx voters and that can only benefit all of us. That is true on myriad issues. I cringe how the Republicans in control now turn a blind eye to environmental issues but as recently as 2008 John McCain and Barrack Obamas plans for dealing with climate change were nearly identical.

Chico23231 04-30-2021 01:23 PM

[quote=BaltimoreSkins;1282785]I really don't know about responses I quit watching the state of the union a long time ago but I do think it is in the countries best interest to have diversity within the parties. I think Republicans have done a really good job reaching out to latinx voters and that can only benefit all of us. That is true on myriad issues. I cringe how the Republicans in control now turn a blind eye to environmental issues but as recently as 2008 John McCain and Barrack Obamas plans for dealing with climate change were nearly identical.[/quote]

What if I told you 2 of the greatest conservative thinkers of the modern era are black, Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas. I find it interesting the choice of academia has made and continue to make the conscious decision to avoid both at all cost.

This has worked both ways.

People have asked me, Chico what’s the Conservative message to minorities in urban politics...they don’t reach out or offer solutions. I’d say start with Sowell and Thomas first and foremost, they are heavyweights in their respected fields and relatable backgrounds.

SunnySide 04-30-2021 01:56 PM

Russia and China artificially boost divisive hashtags and tweets to spread our division.

I’d guess 90% of the uncle Tim stuff is from their click farms and bots.

They hype up anti left and anti right talking points.

But hey ...

punch it in 04-30-2021 02:50 PM

Lets stop pretending trumpers and conservatives are one in the same. Trump is for trump
And all his sheep think he is for them. He is the furthest thing from a conservative.
As for the GOP - they are simply being held hostage by his base and their votes. They cannot seem to win anything with those votes but it would be much worse without them. There is a greedy racist element that has its claws in the GOP. Until more of the true republicans/conservatives break away from Trump the stink will remain.

Giantone 04-30-2021 03:59 PM

[quote=punch it in;1282804]Lets stop pretending trumpers and conservatives are one in the same. Trump is for trump
And all his sheep think he is for them. He is the furthest thing from a conservative.
As for the GOP - they are simply being held hostage by his base and their votes. They cannot seem to win anything with those votes but it would be much worse without them. There is a greedy racist element that has its claws in the GOP. Until more of the true republicans/conservatives break away from Trump the stink will remain.[/quote]

Yup . They have embraced trumps lack of morals and personal responsibility ,it's the republican party downfall.

nonniey 04-30-2021 04:23 PM

[quote=punch it in;1282804]Lets stop pretending trumpers and conservatives are one in the same. Trump is for trump
As for the GOP - they are simply being held hostage by his base and their votes. They cannot seem to win anything with those votes but it would be much worse without them. There is a greedy racist element that has its claws in the GOP. Until more of the true republicans/conservatives break away from Trump the stink will remain.[/quote]

Well to be fair there is a greedy racist element that has it's claws in the Democratic Party as well. The parties embracing of Critical Race Theory is the latest manifestation of that.

punch it in 04-30-2021 05:19 PM

[QUOTE=SunnySide;1282799]Russia and China artificially boost divisive hashtags and tweets to spread our division.

I’d guess 90% of the uncle Tim stuff is from their click farms and bots.

They hype up anti left and anti right talking points.

But hey ...[/QUOTE]

Exactly and the sheep gobble it up and spread it like the gospel. They do not even realize they are being fleeced.