Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65125)

mooby 12-04-2022 05:07 PM

Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

[YT]j2WD1SJiRjo[/YT]

It was a tough one this week - credit where it's due because from the 2nd quarter through the last 5 min of the 4th quarter I one hundred percent thought we were gonna lose this game.

I think Heinicke is limited as a pro qb and he can win but not if he has to put the game on his shoulders and do it all by himself. Case in point - the Giants consistently put pressure on him today and had him flustered when it mattered most. I also think the coaching staff doesn't trust him and his vision on throws 10+ yards down the field - otherwise why call these WR screens and draw plays on long third downs?

Fucking Danny Jones - how do we manage to make this guy look great every year? They need to do some serious film study on how to stop the RPO because they look like ass defending it.

I'm sure there's more but in this moment it's just a disappointing day. Our stud D got their asses whipped most of the day - at one point they had 4 consecutive scoring drives which is infuriating for a supposed top ten unit.

Chico23231 12-04-2022 05:30 PM

Re: Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

Letting Giants get 5 sacks, the Oline not doing a good enough job. We left too many plays on the field even after an ok day. The miss TD to Logan is an easy throw.

The defense on the road hold to 20 in ot, good job. Containing Tranny was an issue. Jamin Davis needs a player beside him, getting zero from 2 LB sets.

Offseason needs to include Oline and LB

AnonEmouse 12-04-2022 05:35 PM

Agree we need a QB that can carry the team, and it's not Wentz. But we ride TH as far as he can take us this year, and if that's the playoffs, then great. Who knows?

But going into NY and coming away 1/2 a game better off than losing isn't a terrible result. Should beat them at home in 2 weeks. Imagine how the Giants feel right now?

htownskinfan 12-04-2022 05:38 PM

[quote=AnonEmouse;1331287]Agree we need a QB that can carry the team, and it's not Wentz. But we ride TH as far as he can take us this year, and if that's the playoffs, then great. Who knows?

But going into NY and coming away 1/2 a game better off than losing isn't a terrible result. Should beat them at home in 2 weeks. Imagine how the Giants feel right now?[/quote]

Yeah after starting 6-1 and now 7-4-1, they can’t be feeling too good about themselves

sdskinsfan2001 12-04-2022 05:45 PM

Heinicke/Wentz = Not very good
Turner = Not very good
Offensive Line = An abomination to trying to pass the football

The line sucks so bad at pass protection, it makes me 2nd guess how bad the OC/QBs are.

Leno is 1 lucky fuck, Heinicke somehow didn't fumble that ball in OT.

Giantone 12-04-2022 05:46 PM

[quote=htownskinfan;1331288]Yeah after starting 6-1 and now 7-4-1, they can’t be feeling too good about themselves[/quote]

LOL, considering the no names they are playing with they feel fine. With your D and WR and RV weapons(S) I would think it's the Commanders who are upset. You should have beaten an inferior team.

sdskinsfan2001 12-04-2022 05:47 PM

No shit talking in a tie.

Giantone 12-04-2022 05:49 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1331291]No shit talking in a tie.[/quote]

LOL, find where I talk shit? You guys should have beaten the Giants.

Giantone 12-04-2022 05:51 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1331289]Heinicke/Wentz = Not very good
Turner = Not very good
Offensive Line = An abomination to trying to pass the football

The line sucks so bad at pass protection, it makes me 2nd guess how bad the OC/QBs are.

Leno is 1 lucky fuck, Heinicke somehow didn't fumble that ball in OT.[/quote]

1 more foot and it was a safety

PorkSkins 12-04-2022 06:09 PM

[quote=Giantone;1331290]LOL, considering the no names they are playing with they feel fine. With your D and WR and RV weapons(S) I would think it's the Commanders who are upset. You should have beaten an inferior team.[/quote]

Coaching staff and QB makes it even. With that said, there's a rematch and I feel quite good about it.

sdskinsfan2001 12-04-2022 06:15 PM

[quote=Giantone;1331292]LOL, find where I talk shit? You guys should have beaten the Giants.[/quote]

I wasn't talking to you specifically. It was a general statement about all of us.

There's a reason I didn't post my comment as a reply to yours.

sdskinsfan2001 12-04-2022 06:16 PM

[quote=Giantone;1331293]1 more foot and it was a safety[/quote]

Leno got lucky on both accounts. Heinicke somehow didn't fumble, and he wasn't less than a yard further back.

CrustyRedskin 12-04-2022 06:32 PM

This is was all Casey Toohill's fault.

mooby 12-04-2022 06:33 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1331300]Leno got lucky on both accounts. Heinicke somehow didn't fumble, and he wasn't less than a yard further back.[/quote]

The football gods smiled at us on that play - Heinicke isn't the guy you want getting blindsided by a massive DE.

sdskinsfan2001 12-04-2022 06:41 PM

[quote=mooby;1331304]The football gods smiled at us on that play - Heinicke isn't the guy you want getting blindsided by a massive DE.[/quote]

Yep. That's it, that's my response. Yep.