Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   We want dallas week (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64933)

skinsfaninok 12-09-2021 12:01 PM

Re: We want dallas week

Good i like it lol

MTK 12-09-2021 12:04 PM

McCarthy throwing gas on the fire, what a dope

GridIron26 12-09-2021 12:23 PM

Cowboys are now at full strength with all key players coming back with no restrictions, while we have multiple injuries to nurse.. We will be facing another goliath this Sunday.

CRedskinsRule 12-09-2021 12:26 PM

Jones - Our passing woes are our receivers fault
McCarthy - we are going to win I am confident of that.

What are they, good cop bad cop of the NFL

Actually seem more like the Keystone Kops.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BaltimoreSkins 12-09-2021 01:15 PM

[quote=MTK;1302988]McCarthy throwing gas on the fire, what a dope[/quote]

Think about this. If he some how manages to win a Super Bowl with a second team NFL fans 30/40 years from now might look at the record books and think he was one of the best coaches of his time instead of falling assbackwards into championship caliber teams.

SFREDSKIN 12-09-2021 01:56 PM

I want to see more Shaka Toney on the field, I feel he could have an impact in this game. He’s our secret weapon.

SFREDSKIN 12-09-2021 01:58 PM

[quote=punch it in;1302928]Yeah we need to trade him. I don’t want stupid on this team. Trade Chase too for that matter. We have played well without both of them and can get a lot of pieces for them.[/quote]

I’m glad you are not our GM.

punch it in 12-09-2021 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1303000]I’m glad you are not our GM.[/QUOTE]

If Sweat is stupid trade him. If Chase is not going to pan out get a kings ransom before he isn’t worth it. Our defense obviously functions fine without them.

SFREDSKIN 12-09-2021 02:09 PM

[quote=punch it in;1303002]If Sweat is stupid trade him. If Chase is not going to pan out get a kings ransom before he isn’t worth it. Our defense obviously functions fine without them.[/quote]

Dude, it’s Chase second season, Sweat has been great except for this year due to injuries and Covid. Aaron Rogers, Sweat and others have tested positive for Covid, that’s their personal choice.

punch it in 12-09-2021 02:10 PM

We want dallas week

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1303004]Dude, it’s Chase second season, Sweat has been great except for this year due to injuries and Covid. Aaron Rogers, Sweat and others have tested positive for Covid, that’s their personal choice.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying it is their personal choice to not get vaccinated?

Cus if you are you are also saying it t is their personal choice to put others in harms way. If this is what you are saying im just gonna bow out of the convo and bang my head against a wall.

As per just nfl talk if i could get the equivalent of what we spent on Chase and more for him I would do it. Sweat i want gone cus he is ignorant. Sorry.

Chico23231 12-09-2021 02:15 PM

[quote=punch it in;1303005]Are you saying it is their personal choice to not get vaccinated?

Cus if you are you are also saying it t is their personal choice to put others in harms way. If this is what you are saying im just gonna bow out of the convo and bang my head against a wall.[/quote]

It’s their personal choice. NFL agrees it’s the player’s personal choice as well

punch it in 12-09-2021 02:17 PM

We want dallas week

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1303006]It’s their personal choice. NFL agrees it’s the player’s personal choice as well[/QUOTE]

Well you think it is someone’s personal choice to join in an insurrection. If this conversation is going to go where it is seemingly going let’s take it over to the covid thread. Ill just sit back and watch you guys get eaten alive.

And since when is the NFL’s decision process anything other than stupid?
They the new CDC or something? Fuck what the NFL thinks.

SFREDSKIN 12-09-2021 02:19 PM

[quote=punch it in;1303005]Are you saying it is their personal choice to not get vaccinated?

Cus if you are you are also saying it t is their personal choice to put others in harms way. If this is what you are saying im just gonna bow out of the convo and bang my head against a wall.[/quote]

What are you going to do suspend cut probably 1/3 of NFL players? Even vaccinated folks are getting infected. I’m vaccinated, this is a bigger issue, as to how fix it, I don’t know.

Chico23231 12-09-2021 02:22 PM

[quote=punch it in;1303007]Well you think it is someone’s [B]personal choice to join in an insurrection[/B]. If this conversation is going to go where it is seemingly going let’s take it over to the covid thread. Ill just sit back and watch you guys get eaten alive.

And since when is the NFL’s decision process anything other than stupid?
They the new CDC or something? Fuck what the NFL thinks.[/quote]

🧠 🪱 = 😵*💫

Politics are giving you brain worms punch. Chill out

punch it in 12-09-2021 02:23 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1303008]What are you going to do suspend cut probably 1/3 of NFL players? Even vaccinated folks are getting infected. I’m vaccinated, this is a bigger issue, as to how fix it, I don’t know.[/QUOTE]

Yes.
And SF getting infected and dying are two totally different things man. Please let’s bring this to the proper thread.

punch it in 12-09-2021 02:25 PM

We want dallas week

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1303009][emoji3447] 🪱 = [emoji43]*[emoji94]

Politics are giving you brain worms punch. Chill out[/QUOTE]

Yes im the one with brain worms who thinks keeping the world and the ones around you alive and safe is the right choice. I should definitely get on the civil liberties bullshit train wear people mask their ignorance and conspiracy theories behind real civil liberties. I aint wearing seat belts its my choice. I aint doing the speed limit my choice. Im leaving loaded guns outside laying around its my choice. Gtfoh. Vaccines are saving the human race. Have been for a long time. Last comment im making bout this on this thread.

rocnrik 12-09-2021 02:42 PM

Can a vaccinated person catch covid ?
Can a vaccinated person that catches covid spread it?
Is there any Risk in getting vaccine?
Once you had covid do you have natural immunity?
How long does natural immunity last?
How effective are mask ?
Does herd immunity work ?
What are your chances of surviving covid if you are healthy?
Should we even be attending large gatherings at all during pandemic?
Do you know anybody that had vaccine and died from it or had serious issues?
How can Pro football players test positive and play a game a few days later ?
Does your income/status offer you better healthcare if you get covid?
Are we being told the truth about where and how covid Started?
How many boosters are we supposed to get to stay maybe safe ?
Does anybody know long term effect of vaccine?
Should a person be required to give out there health info?
How about HepC, HIV, TB etc are they required info to be made public?
Do you feel as a citizen of the USA you have rights to personal choices ?

Keep in mind I’m not ANTI VAX .. My Mother passed from covid , I’ve lost several friends from covid , I had covid , my wife had covid ( she was fully vaccinated and had booster) .. I’m getting antibody test next week .. My Doctors suggestion .. he also said there are risk in vaccine.. I know if several healthy people who after vaccinated died within days of heart attack and blood clots ..

I’m not looking to start any arguments.. I very well may get vaccine if I don’t have immunity.. HOWEVER every question is legit .. if you don’t think so then I will bang my head against the wall …

Chief X_Phackter 12-09-2021 02:45 PM

Oh yay, the vax argument again... :banghead:

Anyway, this team is not better without Chase / Sweat. They may be "fine" without them depending on the opponent, but definitely not better. I wouldn't trade either one at this point. You're not getting a ham sandwich for Chase at this point anyway, and Sweat is easily the best player on the D right now (besides Jonathan Allen). It would be dumb to consider trading either one of them right now.

SunnySide 12-09-2021 02:49 PM

Chase is going to be a HOF.

He has to many intangibles not to be. I honestly cant explain the lack of production and impact this year but he will be a great player for the next decade barring a career ending injury.

Chico23231 12-09-2021 02:51 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1303014]Oh yay, the vax argument again... :banghead:

Anyway, this team is not better without Chase / Sweat. They may be "fine" without them depending on the opponent, but definitely not better. I wouldn't trade either one at this point. You're not getting a ham sandwich for Chase at this point anyway, and Sweat is easily the best player on the D right now (besides Jonathan Allen). It would be dumb to consider trading either one of them right now.[/quote]

Exactly

Really wish Montez was back this week.

rocnrik 12-09-2021 02:53 PM

I didn’t start it .. but I’m tired of coming to a sport forum and being told that if you don’t think a certain way you are somehow less human … this site should stick to sports and leave politics and religion and other stuff alone ..and I would absolutely trade Chase young for a number one pick ..you can’t pay them all .. I would rather have Allen, Payne, Settle, Matt I , Sweat as the core and use the pick on a dominant LB .(Parsons or Young .. who would you take ?)

sdskinsfan2001 12-09-2021 02:58 PM

[IMG]https://c.tenor.com/7si0WTbL5z0AAAAM/rod-serling-twilight-zone-weird.gif[/IMG]

-----------

I like football. I like Football Team. I don't like Cowboys. C'mon Sunday!!! Man, if we win this one, I'm poppin' bottles.

Ruhskins 12-09-2021 03:05 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1303017]I didn’t start it .. but I’m tired of coming to a sport forum and being told that if you don’t think a certain way you are somehow less human … this site should stick to sports and leave politics and religion and other stuff alone ..[/quote]

It's not political, it is about player health and availability issue. I'd be pissed off if Montez decided treat his broken jaw with herbal teas, which would lead him to miss time and not be available for a key game.

Similar situation happened with Michael Thomas in NO, who waited to get surgery, which led him to be out for the season.

See how easy is it to view this for what it is?

MTK 12-09-2021 03:09 PM

Sweat's so called personal decision is affecting the team. If he was vaccinated he could have had a shot to play this week.

punch it in 12-09-2021 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=rocnrik;1303013]Can a vaccinated person catch covid ?
How effective are mask ?

Keep in mind I’m not ANTI VAX .. My Mother passed from covid , I’ve lost several friends from covid , I had covid , my wife had covid ( she was fully vaccinated and had booster) .. I’m getting antibody test next week .. My Doctors suggestion .. he also said there are risk in vaccine.. I know if several healthy people who after vaccinated died within days of heart attack and blood clots ..

I’m not looking to start any arguments.. I very well may get vaccine if I don’t have immunity.. HOWEVER every question is legit .. if you don’t think so then I will bang my head against the wall …[/QUOTE]

Only question you should be asking yourself is do you have a better chance of living , and keeping your loved ones alive with the vaccine? It is a resounding yes.

SCRedskinsFan 12-09-2021 03:34 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1303013]Can a vaccinated person catch covid ?
How effective are mask ?

I’m not looking to start any arguments.. I very well may get vaccine if I don’t have immunity.. HOWEVER every question is legit .. if you don’t think so then I will bang my head against the wall …[/quote]

You have a very unique way of "not looking to start any arguments".

Get your damn shot, wear a mask when necessary. There, that wasn't hard. Just do it. For yourself and the rest of humanity.

Chico23231 12-09-2021 03:49 PM

Never wear a mask unless flying after I’m vaccinated. Makes zero sense unless you are immune system compromised. Can’t believe I see folks outside with one on…those are the ultra brain wormed.

I believe 100% in the vaccine..lockdown, masks, school from home is utter nonsense. That’s how folks tell me they don’t believe in them

Chief X_Phackter 12-09-2021 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=rocnrik;1303017]I didn’t start it .. but [B]I’m tired of coming to a sport forum and being told that if you don’t think a certain way you are somehow less human[/B] … this site should stick to sports and leave politics and religion and other stuff alone ..and I would absolutely trade Chase young for a number one pick ..you can’t pay them all .. I would rather have Allen, Payne, Settle, Matt I , Sweat as the core and use the pick on a dominant LB .(Parsons or Young .. who would you take ?)[/QUOTE]

It's not just here man, it's everywhere unfortunately. It's a "my way or the highway" movement going on in this Country, and not just with this issue. People (generally speaking) just don't want to see, hear, or empathize with differing opinions. Agree or your "cancelled", rather than agree to disagree.

Chief X_Phackter 12-09-2021 03:57 PM

Apparently Tony Pollard and Micah Parsons are listed as questionable now. That would kind of even things out.

rocnrik 12-09-2021 03:58 PM

That helps our cause

rocnrik 12-09-2021 04:01 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1303027]It's not just here man, it's everywhere unfortunately. It's a "my way or the highway" movement going on in this Country, and not just with this issue. People (generally speaking) just don't want to see, hear, or empathize with differing opinions. Agree or your "cancelled", rather than agree to disagree.[/quote]

Yep !! I see it every day .. no tolorence at all for thinking outside the box and asking legit questions.. I’m gonna stop now and hopefully the Team will win Sunday !

Ruhskins 12-09-2021 04:13 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1303029]Apparently Tony Pollard and Micah Parsons are listed as questionable now. That would kind of even things out.[/quote]

My understanding is that Zeke is pretty banged up to. Probably not enough to make it to the injury report, but still.

Chief X_Phackter 12-09-2021 04:17 PM

He sucks anyway. I'm not worried about Zeke anymore.

PorkSkins 12-09-2021 05:29 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1303017]I didn’t start it .. but I’m tired of coming to a sport forum and being told that if you don’t think a certain way you are somehow less human … this site should stick to sports and leave politics and religion and other stuff alone .. [/quote]

+1000 I'm not a fan of the narrow-minded approach. Particularly on matters where it isn't black and white.

[quote]and I would absolutely trade Chase young for a number one pick ..you can’t pay them all .. I would rather have Allen, Payne, Settle, Matt I , Sweat as the core and use the pick on a dominant LB .(Parsons or Young .. who would you take ?) [/quote]

I would definitely consider it if it's a team picking in the top 15. Otherwise, I wouldn't do the trade re: Chase Young.

punch it in 12-10-2021 08:27 AM

We want dallas week

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1303025]Never wear a mask unless flying after I’m vaccinated. Makes zero sense unless you are immune system compromised. Can’t believe I see folks outside with one on…those are the ultra brain wormed.

I believe 100% in the vaccine..lockdown, masks, school from home is utter nonsense. That’s how folks tell me they don’t believe in them[/QUOTE]

Chico you can still carry the virus if you are vaccinated and pass it on to people who are not, or who are but unlike yourself can get sick (but not die because they are vaccinated). So, wearing a mask helps prevent the spread. If you were not vaccinated and some infected person had you tied down and was about to sneeze in your face, and i stopped them and offered you a mask for protection first you would not put it on? I dont care how silly that sounds it is to get to the point. The mask can help prevent giving and or getting it. Jesus Christ people is 2+2+2 too much to handle? My wife is not immune compromised, and vaccinated, but got it. She did not die or get terribly ill because she is vaccinated. If whoever she got it from was wearing a mask she probably would have been fine. This is not rocket science, although to people who believe conspiracies and ignore science I guess it might be.

punch it in 12-10-2021 08:31 AM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1303044]+1000 I'm not a fan of the narrow-minded approach. Particularly on matters where it isn't black and white.
.[/QUOTE]

But it is black and white. Unvaccinated people are dying at an extremely higher rate than vaccinated. It isn’t even close. You want to ignore facts go ahead, but that is not thinking outside the box, it is thinking outside reality.

And as for the my way or the highway- well that would fall on the shoulders of those who choose to ignore the science and the facts for their own good, not the ones who follow it for everyone’s good. Jesus the irony.

punch it in 12-10-2021 08:40 AM

Be a patriot. Get vaccinated to help keep fellow Americans alive. Stop being scared little conspiracy theorists and look at the facts. You dont wanna get vaccinated than stay the fuck away from everyone. Good luck with that though.

PorkSkins 12-10-2021 09:45 AM

[quote=punch it in;1303072]But it is black and white. Unvaccinated people are dying at an extremely higher rate than vaccinated. It isn’t even close. You want to ignore facts go ahead, but that is not thinking outside the box, it is thinking outside reality.

And as for the my way or the highway- well that would fall on the shoulders of those who choose to ignore the science and the facts for their own good, not the ones who follow it for everyone’s good. Jesus the irony.[/quote]

Nah, it's not black and white. I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you, as it's transparent who you are as a person. You can believe whatever you want in this country, and you're entitled to that belief.

I'm gonna leave this here and attempt to move on past this subject..... But if I saw you in person at a game and you called me a "moron" because of my beliefs and what I choose to do then you better know how to fight, box, or any other colloquialism for fisticuffs. I don't roll in that manner, and if you do then there can be potential consequences to those actions. Frankly, I have a hunch you don't speak so "freely" or reckless in person.

As rocnrik stated, "he's not antivax," and neither am I. But I am anti-narrow minded and don't take too kindly to people who wanna throw barbs because you don't kowtow to their beliefs and not part of the "go along/get along" group.

Lastly, I had Covid in March 2020. Extremely mild symptoms. I started a new position in September of this year and we get tested every Monday. I've yet to have a positive test.

On to Sunday.......

punch it in 12-10-2021 10:03 AM

We want dallas week

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1303082]Nah, it's not black and white. I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you, as it's transparent who you are as a person. You can believe whatever you want in this country, and you're entitled to that belief.

I'm gonna leave this here and attempt to move on past this subject..... But if I saw you in person at a game and you called me a "moron" because of my beliefs and what I choose to do then you better know how to fight, box, or any other colloquialism for fisticuffs. I don't roll in that manner, and if you do then there can be potential consequences to those actions. Frankly, I have a hunch you don't speak so "freely" or reckless in person.

As rocnrik stated, "he's not antivax," and neither am I. But I am anti-narrow minded and don't take too kindly to people who wanna throw barbs because you don't kowtow to their beliefs and not part of the "go along/get along" group.

Lastly, I had Covid in March 2020. Extremely mild symptoms. I started a new position in September of this year and we get tested every Monday. I've yet to have a positive test.

On to Sunday.......[/QUOTE]

Lol. I forgot you were such a tough guy. Get educated or get lost. I repeat if you aren’t vaccinated by now you are a moron. And yes Id tell you that to your face. You wouldn’t be the first and you wouldn’t be the last. Because when it comes to putting other peoples lives in danger and you choose to look the other way…well that makes you a fucking moron, an idiot, and a douchebag. Now go ahead with your veiled attempt to make me look like a certain type of person while you continue to ignore the facts. You’re an idiot.
You wanna continue with your baby threats about fighting me in public inbox me. I mean that. Sincerely.

MTK 12-10-2021 10:05 AM

ugh

internet muscles come out, thread shuts down