Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best win in a long time against all odds post game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64756)

punch it in 12-07-2020 08:36 PM

Best win in a long time against all odds post game thread

Fuck yes!
Hopkins
Sweat
Young
McKissic
Thomas
Cam the man Sims
Monday night. Undefeated team. Their house. Down 14-0. Lose one of our best playmakers. Countless bad calls. Countless near turnovers including that shit show by Sprinkle. Everything said loss. The heart of this fuckin team said no. Not tonight!

Chico23231 12-07-2020 08:38 PM

Re: Best win in a long time against all odds post game thread

Fuck yes.

Chico23231 12-07-2020 08:42 PM

I’m go ahead and tell all the pundits, talking heads bitch ass media pieces of shit...with this hot take “this was good for Pittsburgh to lose and get it behind them” tomorrow:

Fuck off, the Skins were a better team, who played harder and rightfully won.

skinsfaninok 12-07-2020 08:44 PM

Stopped the streak!! Postgame

Man I’m pumped!! Huge win, Kudos to the whole team and coaching staff.

No complaints after that comeback.

SFREDSKIN 12-07-2020 08:49 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1267205]I’m go ahead and tell all the pundits, talking heads bitch ass media pieces of shit...with this hot take “this was good for Pittsburgh to lose and get it behind them” tomorrow:

Fuck off, the Skins were a better team, who played harder and rightfully won.[/quote]

This is what I envisioned at the beginning of the year with this D, an ass kicking, dominating D.

Credit to Cam Sims for getting things started, he was the catalyst. Sweat and young are like Mann and Manley. Despite people talking shit about Smith, you have to admire what he's doing, I would love a SB for him in a fairy tale ending.

mredskins 12-07-2020 08:49 PM

Re: Stopped the streak!! Postgame

Amazing win! So happy!

SFREDSKIN 12-07-2020 08:51 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1267205]I’m go ahead and tell all the pundits, talking heads bitch ass media pieces of shit...with this hot take “this was good for Pittsburgh to lose and get it behind them” tomorrow:

Fuck off, the Skins were a better team, who played harder and rightfully won.[/quote]

Not just better: We overcame mistakes, injury to Gibson, down 14-0 on the road, our D led by Chase Young and Sweat kicked the undefeated Steelers ass!!!

skinsfaninok 12-07-2020 08:52 PM

Steelers Twitter all upset that the league made them play in a short week lol get outta here

SFREDSKIN 12-07-2020 08:55 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1267210]Steelers Twitter all upset that the league made them play in a short week lol get outta here[/quote]

They had the refs on their side all night. They can't complain.

sevier2 12-07-2020 08:56 PM

[quote=punch it in;1267199]Fuck yes!
Hopkins
Sweat
Young
McKissic
Thomas
Cam the man Sims
Monday night. Undefeated team. Their house. Down 14-0. Lose one of our best playmakers. Countless bad calls. Countless near turnovers including that shit show by Sprinkle. Everything said loss. The heart of this fuckin team said no. Not tonight![/quote]

Agree with all of this and want to add [B]Coach Ron[/B] to the list.

I feel like we have a chance going into any game we play. Haven't had that since RG3 (rookie year).

And the fact that we come out and play [I]better[/I] in the second half of games is very encouraging and a nice change after Gruden.

I can't wait to see where we're at in another season or two when he's REALLY had a chance to get "his guys" and instill his culture.

HTTWFT!

skinsfanmdc 12-07-2020 08:56 PM

Great win! Don't mean to be obsessed with Kyle Smith. With the success we are having how much is it Kyle vs Ron? You think Ron's guy Stokes can draft as well as Smith?

punch it in 12-07-2020 08:57 PM

Cam Simms is our two. Thomas is our te. We need a quarterback no doubt but im riding the comeback train for now. Our secondary needs help big time. We can absolutely win out. Need the Giants to come back to Earth.

SFREDSKIN 12-07-2020 08:58 PM

I would like to see AGG activated next week, add another weapon.

punch it in 12-07-2020 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=sevier2;1267212]Agree with all of this and want to add [B]Coach Ron[/B] to the list.

I feel like we have a chance going into any game we play. Haven't had that since RG3 (rookie year).

And the fact that we come out and play [I]better[/I] in the second half of games is very encouraging and a nice change after Gruden.

I can't wait to see where we're at in another season or two when he's REALLY had a chance to get "his guys" and instill his culture.

HTTWFT![/QUOTE]

Ive been critical of Ron but its hard to get passed the past. Absolutely love the halftime adjustments. A definite feather in his cap. Definitely a nice change after Gruden. No doubt.

mooby 12-07-2020 08:59 PM

Witness!

Tonight was the definition of a team win. Congrats to Ron and this entire team for rising up to the occasion.

Would you ever have imagined in your wildest dreams that Jay Gruden could lead a 4-7 squad into undefeated Pittsburgh on a Monday night and lead us to a win? A statement win for Ron & the squad.