Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins / Niners Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64488)

SFREDSKIN 10-20-2019 04:11 PM

Re: Skins / Niners Gameday Thread

Meanwhile back in Minnesota, since Kirk was criticized heís been on fire.

DynamiteRave 10-20-2019 04:14 PM

I was at Baltimore Comic-Con and watched some of the game on the NFL app but missed most of it. This was the first game I mostly missed in at least a couple years and I have to say it was a pretty freeing experience. Donít waste your Sundays on this drivel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDSKINS4ever 10-20-2019 04:16 PM

[quote=punch it in;1234870]The best possible record we have is 2-14. But with Darnold in probably 1-15. Im pissed we beat the Dolphins. 0-16 would have drawn attention to Snyders ineptitude. 1-15 is just another bad Skins team.[/quote]

2-14 is what the experts predicted......they saw something that we didn't.....

skinsfan69 10-20-2019 04:18 PM

Where are the winnable games? I'd say the Giants and that's it. The fucking Cardinals are better than we are.

skinsfan69 10-20-2019 04:25 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1234887]Meanwhile back in Minnesota, since Kirk was criticized heís been on fire.[/quote]

This is what he always does. He's going to play as well as anyone at times during a season. It's when you need Cousins the most is when he will fold. But is he better than anyone we have? W/out question.

The Vikings may be the team to beat in the NFC now that they have a running game.

Warthog 10-20-2019 04:33 PM

Keenum had 50 yards passing. 50. This is not about the OL. We have some decent WR and a WR who could be Rookie of the Year. Keenum just sux as a passer. Is Haskins SO BAD that he canít beat Keenumís 50 yds of passing or Coltís 109 yds of passing?

If Haskins canít do better than those two losers then we FU by drafting him. Regardless of how bad Haskinís is, at least if you play him you know heís a dud and can draft accordingly in 2020. Playing Case or Colt is just a freaking waste of time - they are just terrible. I believe that neither will be in the NFL next year. So why are we playing them again?

rocnrik 10-20-2019 05:41 PM

I agree to play Case is a waste....

BaltimoreSkins 10-20-2019 05:47 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1234890]I was at Baltimore Comic-Con and watched some of the game on the NFL app but missed most of it. This was the first game I mostly missed in at least a couple years and I have to say it was a pretty freeing experience. Donít waste your Sundays on this drivel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

How was it? Wanted to take my kiddos but life got in the way

mooby 10-20-2019 07:50 PM

I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.

skinsfaninok 10-20-2019 07:53 PM

[quote=mooby;1234928]I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.[/quote]

agree, I'm glad we will finish 2-14 at best

Chico23231 10-20-2019 08:05 PM

[quote=mooby;1234928]I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.[/quote]

This game was a complete shit show on offense. Itís clear Callahan rather not have a QB on the field. How about we just sign another fuckin fb and just direct fucking snap to AP every fucking play? No wrs and we have 1 fucking te so letís bring in 2 extra tackles and run heavy all fucking game? It would be entertaining at least

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1234894]Where are the winnable games? I'd say the Giants and that's it. The fucking Cardinals are better than we are.[/QUOTE]

Gisnts kicked our ass already. There is really not a winnable game. We do not play Cincy or Miami again. I just think we win one more cus shit happens.

DynamiteRave 10-20-2019 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=BaltimoreSkins;1234915]How was it? Wanted to take my kiddos but life got in the way[/QUOTE]

It was great. My second year going. Smaller than Awesome Con in DC, you can really see everything in 1 day.

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1234890]I was at Baltimore Comic-Con and watched some of the game on the NFL app but missed most of it. This was the first game I mostly missed in at least a couple years and I have to say it was a pretty freeing experience. Donít waste your Sundays on this drivel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the #freeyourself moment. We have been expecting you.

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=mooby;1234928]I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.[/QUOTE]

Mooby if we were a normal team Id be right there. It would be a rebuild and Id wait and get excited about free agency, the draft, the HC search, etc etc. BUT there is no reason too. We have seen this movie a dozen times since Dick Snyder took over. He will never, ever get people in here to fix it. So your damn straight there is anger. Football has been removed from my life and it sucks cus I really enjoyed it.