Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Come up with a new name for the Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64635)

Chico23231 07-09-2020 09:47 AM

Re: Come up with a new name for the Redskins

[quote=mredskins;1254444]I thought you past away from some surgery you had years back?[/quote]

Lol...MD’s ghost has returned to haunt the board for eternity.

skinsfaninok 07-09-2020 09:51 AM

[quote=mredskins;1254447]I am confused is Redhawks referring too the bird or is there a Native Americain tribe named Redhawks? If Redhawks is talking about the bird then the arrow on the logo doesn't make sense.[/quote]

I would scrap the arrow and just put the R logo with a couple feathers... Just because you have a feather doesn't mean it's Native American

MTK 07-09-2020 09:52 AM

I think it's funny on Twitter people are getting all wrapped up in these uniform mock ups and possible new names. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when they don't get what they want. Is Redwolves even a legit consideration right now? I thought it's down to Warriors or Redtails from what I can tell. But the majority at least on Twitter seem to want Redwolves (terrible).

Ruhskins 07-09-2020 09:56 AM

[quote=MTK;1254450]I think it's funny on Twitter people are getting all wrapped up in these uniform mock ups and possible new names. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when they don't get what they want. Is Redwolves even a legit consideration right now? I thought it's down to Warriors or Redtails from what I can tell. But the majority at least on Twitter seem to want Redwolves (terrible).[/quote]

I just want this name change to be over and done with and (hopefully) see some football being played.

Giantone 07-09-2020 09:57 AM

[quote=MTK;1254450]I think it's funny on Twitter people are getting all wrapped up in these uniform mock ups and possible new names. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when they don't get what they want. Is Redwolves even a legit consideration right now? I thought it's down to Warriors or Redtails from what I can tell. But the majority at least on Twitter seem to want Redwolves (terrible).[/quote]

Why not Senators?

MTK 07-09-2020 09:58 AM

[quote=Giantone;1254452]Why not Senators?[/quote]

Because it sucks

KI Skins Fan 07-09-2020 09:58 AM

[quote=Monkeydad;1254443]Nice helmet concept for Redhawks, although I hate gray facemasks.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ecb8S3yXgAAP3Me?format=jpg&name=900x900[/IMG][/quote]

Aren't those eagle feathers?

The helmet design is very nice indeed. I love the metallic paint. Very up-to-date look.

skinsfaninok 07-09-2020 10:04 AM

It's gonna be Warriors lol we all know it, Redskins twitter just thinks they actually have a say

MTK 07-09-2020 10:05 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1254455]It's gonna be Warriors lol we all know it, Redskins twitter just thinks they actually have a say[/quote]

People think there should be a vote lol

That's how we get names like Boaty McBoatFace

KI Skins Fan 07-09-2020 10:06 AM

[quote=HailGreen28;1254428]MTK, I think you're asking the wrong question about the name Warrior. The quesEX over "Redskin" , protest "Warrior" next?[/quote]

Of course they will! That's what they do, tear things down.

skinsfaninok 07-09-2020 10:07 AM

[quote=MTK;1254457]People think there should be a vote lol

That's how we get names like Boaty McBoatFace[/quote]

If it's something like Senators or Presidents I'm changing fucking teams man lol I'm not rooting for some corny shit like that. Warriors is at least somewhat intimidating.

I like Redhawks too

SunnySide 07-09-2020 10:19 AM

DC Destroyers?

fml I dont want to root for the redtails or redwolves ..

Washington Football Club -- sounds like a european soccer team but whatever. can even be a placeholder

If we killed whales around here, we could be the Washington Whalers. Or if we smoked more weed, the Washington Whailers

Chico23231 07-09-2020 10:31 AM

[quote=MTK;1254450]I think it's funny on Twitter people are getting all wrapped up in these uniform mock ups and possible new names. Gonna be a lot of disappointed people when they don't get what they want. Is Redwolves even a legit consideration right now? I thought it's down to Warriors or Redtails from what I can tell. But the majority at least on Twitter seem to want Redwolves ([B][U]terrible[/U][/B]).[/quote]

Worst ever

Monkeydad 07-09-2020 10:32 AM

[quote=mredskins;1254444]I thought you past away from some surgery you had years back?[/quote]

I've had a LOT of surgeries...but still kickin'.

Was the the rumor around here? :laughing-

Monkeydad 07-09-2020 10:34 AM

It also takes a good two years to redesign a uniform. We're likely be wearing our current uniforms with the logo stripped off the helmet. If we're lucky, we'll get a new sticker on the side this year.