Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hall Of Fame: Vomit Inducing (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=13434)

dblanch66 08-05-2006 05:04 PM

Hall Of Fame: Vomit Inducing

Watching the inductions today was just so revolting. WAAAAY too much Cowboy crap. Seeing Norville get up there and suck Cowboy fans' ass was just so douche-chillingly creepy. And the legions of Cowboy fans that were there cheering and getting all sentimental was enough to make me wretch. Enjoy it, pukes. This season will belong to burgundy and gold, so suck it.
Dallas Sucks.
Hail to the Redskins.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-05-2006 05:09 PM

Re: Hall Of Fame: Vomit Inducing

I was pissed because the digital guide on my TV said ESPN was playing the World Brat Eating Championships. I was all jazzed about that until I switched over and had to see troy f'in aikmen making his speech. Damn them

SmootSmack 08-05-2006 05:17 PM

The World Brat Eating Championships will be on ESPN2 at 7pm....immediately following a reair of the 2006 All-American Soap Box Derby Championship

EEich 08-05-2006 05:30 PM

Nights light tonight make you proud to be an employee... aye TAF?

SmootSmack 08-05-2006 05:38 PM

You know it

mooby 08-05-2006 05:39 PM

at least you guys got to watch it lol. This morning my sister turned on the t.v. and it made a flash and a loud puff of smoke, and then it died. I won't be able to see the scrimmage on nfl network at 8.

EternalEnigma21 08-05-2006 06:24 PM

when is the hall of fame game on?

SmootSmack 08-05-2006 06:28 PM

[QUOTE=canthetuna]when is the hall of fame game on?[/QUOTE]

Sunday night on NBC

dmek25 08-05-2006 07:57 PM

its the eagles so who cares? i was looking over aikmans stats and wondering what got him into the hall. was it the super bowl titles, the great post season play, or just the fact that he is an all around nice guy? his regular season stats are pretty mediocre

SmootSmack 08-05-2006 08:00 PM

I think it's his winning percentage, and especially the 3 Super Bowls. Some say right place at the right time, others say not just any QB could have led that team.

saden1 08-05-2006 11:26 PM

Come on now fellas give Troy is dues. He was a very good QB and does a pretty good job in the booth too. The man deserves to be in the HoF.

That Guy 08-06-2006 01:10 AM

i don't have any real gripes with troy's induction. if irving or reed get in before monk though...

Giantone 08-06-2006 08:09 AM

[quote=saden1]Come on now fellas give Troy is dues. He was a very good QB and does a pretty good job in the booth too. The man deserves to be in the HoF.[/quote]

It was'nt till I saw his stats that I realized how good he was .

Congrats Troy.

steveo395 08-06-2006 10:27 AM

[quote=Giantone]It was'nt till I saw his stats that I realized how good he was .

Congrats Troy.[/quote]
if anything, his stats make him look worse...they're worse than mark brunells, who is not even thought about to make the hall of fame. he's only in there because of the three super bowls

SmootSmack 08-06-2006 12:01 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone]It was'nt till I saw his stats that I realized how good he was .

Congrats Troy.[/QUOTE]

I always thought your guy Phil Simms should get more serious consideration for the Hall. I'm not a Giants fan but he was very similar to Aikman, a solid, accurate passer and the perfect team leader.

And his Super Bowl performance has to rank as one of the greatest performances by a QB in any game ever.