Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64314)

REDSKINS4ever 01-22-2019 06:59 PM

Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl

[url]https://youtu.be/qbqjWDVKtY0[/url]

NC_Skins 01-22-2019 08:04 PM

Re: Bruce Allen FINALLY speaks....at the Senior Bowl

Fuck Bruce. Fuck Dan. I don't want to hear jack shit from him. I'm done caring about this team until Bruce is gone. No reason to invest in this team if they don't even give a shit. If I catch the games, cool. If not, also cool.

metalskins 01-22-2019 08:07 PM

"Why do you feel you are the right person to lead this team?"

"I share the passion with the fans about this team..." - Bruce

Yeah, well, it takes more about passion, you need to be a leader and you need good football knowledge. If it just takes passion, any one of us could step in his position.

rocnrik 01-22-2019 08:13 PM

Yea he’s right when he said .. I think you will see a big change next year..like a 3 or 4 win season🤭 .. it would be funny if it were not so sad..

5superbowls3wins 01-22-2019 09:06 PM

I watched the video and only heard bla bla bla....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defensewins 01-22-2019 09:21 PM

Bruce Allen said, "We prioritize every position on the team. "
Bull Shit. It has been years since we have had a damn Left Guard that is worth a damn. But we overpaid for an Injury prone WR in Free agency. Fuck you Bruce Allen. You suck. how many QB's got hurt because you went into the season with Lavauo as the starter at LG and no plan B. Prioritize every starting position before you sign yet another WR.

5superbowls3wins 01-22-2019 09:35 PM

The old saying holds true. If everything is a priority, nothing is a priority. You can’t prioritize every position you dumb ass. We need players at certain positions much more than others.

Bruce is a clown.

REDSKINS4ever 01-23-2019 12:55 AM

This was just another version of his infamous "Winning Off The Field" speech from 5 years ago....

Meks 01-23-2019 04:27 AM

You're prolly gonna have to fix that worst gm poll by like 159 after that....

BaltimoreSkins 01-23-2019 10:31 AM

Bruce saying we were close at 7-9 GTFOH. Every team can say there were only two or three games away and then look at the schedule and find two or three games they could have won. There were a few games we won that we could have lost. I can only really think of the Houston game that we lost and could have won. Maybe first Filthy game?

BigHairedAristocrat 01-23-2019 10:31 AM

[quote=Defensewins;1217732]Bruce Allen said, "We prioritize every position on the team. "
Bull Shit. It has been years since we have had a damn Left Guard that is worth a damn. But we overpaid for an Injury prone WR in Free agency. Fuck you Bruce Allen. You suck. how many QB's got hurt because you went into the season with Lavauo as the starter at LG and no plan B. Prioritize every starting position before you sign yet another WR.[/quote]

Evidently, Bruce doesn't understand the meaning of "prioritize." By definition, you can't prioritize EVERY position.

MTK 01-23-2019 10:40 AM

He could have just said based on the unknown situation with Alex we’re going to be evaluating the QB position all offseason.

skinsfaninok 01-23-2019 10:53 AM

He didn't even sound like he knew what was going on... The dude is clueless

gibbsrcnfan 01-23-2019 11:02 AM

He sounded as clueless yesterday as he was about 588 days ago.. same lying political we are close speech. ..
It's pathetic.. just showing you my passion for the Redskins ..Dan and Bruce y'all don't know rage with the fans .. I know it's hard because y'all stay behind closed doors..

skinsfan69 01-23-2019 11:04 AM

After listening to him I'm literally shocked that he is President of a operation well over 2 billion. He just comes across as stupid and dishonest. He thinks he's smarter than everyone. For instance the stuff about Manusky, why would he sit in a meeting with someone who is potentially going to take his job? That makes no damn sense. Bruce should simply work in the accounting dept. He's book smart but stupid at everything else.