Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64300)

REDSKINS4ever 01-03-2019 11:56 AM

Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

[url]https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-could-be-next-team-star-hbos-hard-knocks[/url]

Chico23231 01-03-2019 11:58 AM

Re: Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

Ill say I don't care and wont watch...but ill probably watch the f8ck out of it. I have a serious problem.

gibbsrcnfan 01-03-2019 12:00 PM

Re: Redskins could appear on HBOs Hard Knocks. But do you guys even care given the current disgraceful state of the franchise do you care?

Sure why not bring it on.more drama
For the Redskins . Hard knocks is what they need to break it all up .lol

I for got to mention I don't care ..

MTK 01-03-2019 12:33 PM

I’d like to see it, why not? Maybe it would do this franchise some good to have a mirror held up to it.

That said I don’t think it will happen, even though they can be “forced” to do it the league prefers a willing participant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDSKINS4ever 01-03-2019 12:44 PM

I haven't watched HBO in years....me personally I don't really care about the team's mini camps, OTAs, and training camp or whatever is being highlighted on Hard Knocks...we'll read about it in the sports section any way.

Hopefully another team is chosen.

mooby 01-03-2019 01:29 PM

Idw this team chosen but I'd watch the shit out of it if they are. Like Matty said maybe it would force DS to have a hard introspective look.

jamf 01-03-2019 01:35 PM

I would love to see it, it will force some in the front office to clear up their act.
I don't think it's good for the team. We don't need the distractions.

FWD Skins 01-03-2019 05:24 PM

I'd love it see it. Really enjoyed the Cleveland series. It for sure will be more exciting and entertaining than anything on the field for this past several years/decades.

htownskinfan 01-03-2019 06:21 PM

[quote=MTK;1215932]I’d like to see it, why not? [B][I][U] Maybe it would do this franchise some good to have a mirror held up to it.[/U][/I][/B]

That said I don’t think it will happen, even though they can be “forced” to do it the league prefers a willing participant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I would love for that to happen,but with the skins I'm afraid it would just bring more embarassment:embarrass

Schneed10 01-03-2019 07:35 PM

I would kill for this to happen. I'm disappointed in the Skins but I still love them like a teenager who crashed my car.

rocnrik 01-03-2019 10:18 PM

Maybe the show would reveal what really is going on with skins... I can see Danny boy and Cousin Bruce getting caught with there pants down .....🙀

Redskins247 01-04-2019 10:12 AM

[quote=MTK;1215932]I’d like to see it, why not? Maybe it would do this franchise some good to have a mirror held up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is how I feel as well. But Dan never speaks to the media now, and Bruce very rarely does, so I just don't see it happening...even though I'd like to think somehow it may help for them to be under the microscope.

metalskins 01-04-2019 12:24 PM

I'm sure Dan and Bruce would have it so that they are shielded from appearing on the show. Probably would have it such that no revealing material shows up in the show.

kct1975 01-09-2019 07:45 AM

My personal opinions

First, the Redskins will be forced to appear on Hard Knocks. If for no other reason, the drama with the Redskins is more interesting than any scripped show.

Second, Dan Synder and Bruce Allen will appear on Hard Knocks whether they like it or not.

Third, I won't be watching Hard Knocks.
I don't have HBO and I'm not interested.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Giantone 01-09-2019 07:53 AM

The Skins, Giants ,Raiders and Cardinals as well as the Bills are all up for it.

My guess is the Raiders ,the're the biggest shit show in the NFL right now.