Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Colts Game Day (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64174)

Hail to the Redskins 09-16-2018 04:10 PM

Re: Colts Game Day

Also... did you guys just see those last two throws by Cousins?? Holy wow... That only hurts more...

Chico23231 09-16-2018 04:11 PM

We kept the wrong coach...mcvay...and we kept the wrong qb...cousins

skinsnut 09-16-2018 04:11 PM

Cousins delivers awesome comeback. Ugh

punch it in 09-16-2018 04:11 PM

Colts Game Day

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1200449]Cousins has outplayed Rogers today[/QUOTE]

Only I am allowed to mention such things. Lol. Have fun watching him take the Vikes over the top while Smith sets us back 4 years.

punch it in 09-16-2018 04:13 PM

Cousins done in by his defense again lol...he will get blamed if they lose.

Chico23231 09-16-2018 04:14 PM

[quote=punch it in;1200454]Only I am allowed to mention such things. Lol. Have fun watching him take the Vikes over the top while Smith sets us back 4 years.[/quote]

Itís mind numbing the mistakes Bruce and dan have made. Fuck both of them

Iím gonna go smoke some weed and walk the dog.

I wast gonna drink today, but I will when I get back

punch it in 09-16-2018 04:16 PM

I find myself rooting for the Vikings more than my own sorry ass team. Pathetic. Vikings Rams in the NFC championship game with two of the most important reasons coming straight outta compton. Jeez.

punch it in 09-16-2018 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1200456]Itís mind numbing the mistakes Bruce and dan have made. Fuck both of them

Iím gonna go smoke some weed and walk the dog.

I wast gonna drink today, but I will when I get back[/QUOTE]

Lol. Im high as fuck n gonna take the bike up on the boardwalk. Beautiful day on the Jersey Shore...

Ruhskins 09-16-2018 04:22 PM

Fuck Cousins.

Fucking cry baby that got a whole bunch of garbage yards with us and wanted to get paid like he's fucking Aaron Rodgers. They should have traded him to the Browns two years ago.

I'm sick of people talking about him. He set this steam back and we should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

DynamiteRave 09-16-2018 04:26 PM

[QUOTE=Ruhskins;1200460]Fuck Cousins.

Fucking cry baby that got a whole bunch of garbage yards with us and wanted to get paid like he's fucking Aaron Rodgers. They should have traded him to the Browns two years ago.

I'm sick of people talking about him. He set this steam back and we should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Iím with you on this. Cousins had his chance. This is what weíre working with for now, no point in looking back. Smith can get the job done weíre just lacking some critical pieces still. Iím still really butthurt about us not having a #1. Itís like this team is trying to run on 1 leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivar the Boneless 09-16-2018 04:26 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1200442]No single player can overcome the issues this team has ..this loss is on the organization top to bottom ! Empty seats .. frustrated fans ! Whatís to like ?[/quote]

And the idiots want to actually try and move and get a new stadium once the lease is up? Only way Dan can raise the value of the team, a move. All of my fav teams are losers sans my alma mater, the EMU Eagles.

skinsfaninok 09-16-2018 04:29 PM

Fans don't care anymore. Can't blame them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2018 04:30 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1200460]Fuck Cousins.

I'm sick of people talking about him. He set this steam back and we should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.[/quote]

Agree 100%. Go Packers.

skinsfan69 09-16-2018 04:31 PM

Smith is not a championship QB. Two teams moved on from him cause he is Checkdown Charley. We saw too much of that today.

Ivar the Boneless 09-16-2018 04:32 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1200460]Fuck Cousins.

I'm sick of people talking about him. He set this steam back and we should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.[/quote]

How did he set the team back? What was the alternative at the time? The RG III saga was a dumpster fire and worse than the Shuler debacle. If the front office signed Kirk after 2015 it would have been fine, but they had legit misgivings and held up. Kirk wanted to leave, and he is a genius in my view. He went to an organization that obviously wants to win and more importantly knows how to build a team.