Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It’s Dallas week (L) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65063)

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 10:21 AM

Re: It’s Dallas week (L)

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1323754]I remember when his game was one of the best if not the best rivalry in all of sport. Cowboys and Redskins - Summerall and Madden. It was always a 4pm game. Now they're going to come out in those arena league jerseys tomorrow, looking like a bunch of fucking clowns w/ a clown of a coach and two clown coordinators who fail to make the most simple adjustments. ... [emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782][/QUOTE]

We won’t see a 4 pm game with Dallas until we actually start being competitive again.

They own us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfan69 10-02-2022 11:36 AM

For the life of me I can't figure out why this line is -3. The oddsmakers are expecting Washington to rebound and play well.

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1323765]For the life of me I can't figure out why this line is -3. The oddsmakers are expecting Washington to rebound and play well.[/QUOTE]

It’s because Dallas O isn’t very good so they expect a low scoring game. I still say Dallas by 7

calia 10-02-2022 12:03 PM

What’s up with Cole Turner? Inactive again. I thought they were all hot and bothered about him over the summer.

I just hope they don’t regret having Howell active today….

SFREDSKIN 10-02-2022 12:07 PM

[quote=calia;1323767]What’s up with Cole Turner? Inactive again. I thought they were all hot and bothered about him over the summer.

I just hope they don’t regret having Howell active today….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Rogers has been a surprise, is playing well so there is no reason to rush Turner who missed all camp. I expect to see Rogers being used today.

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 12:23 PM

Can't wait to hate myself in a couple hours for spending money to watch this game.

OnceWeWereKings 10-02-2022 12:47 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1323771]Can't wait to hate myself in a couple hours for spending money to watch this game.[/quote]

I bought the Sunday ticket again this year for the app on my apple tv. So it's like 77 dollars a month for 4 months....I still have no idea why I do it. More for the get together my brother an I have. Last Sunday I got married, so I didn't watch the local ga.e as we had our celebration picnic...it was a local broadcast for me though. The week before the ticket kept cutting out. Only got to watch a little of the 1st, and a little of the 4th. Already it's starting to say I need to check my connection.
No cluuuuuue why I keep paying to watch this shit. I guess that's what 32 years of Fandom will do, though.

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 12:52 PM

[quote=OnceWeWereKings;1323772]I bought the Sunday ticket again this year for the app on my apple tv. So it's like 77 dollars a month for 4 months....I still have no idea why I do it. More for the get together my brother an I have. Last Sunday I got married, so I didn't watch the local ga.e as we had our celebration picnic...it was a local broadcast for me though. The week before the ticket kept cutting out. Only got to watch a little of the 1st, and a little of the 4th. Already it's starting to say I need to check my connection.
No cluuuuuue why I keep paying to watch this shit. I guess that's what 32 years of Fandom will do, though.[/quote]

At my apartment complex in San Diego I could order the package without having DirecTv. But I can't get it at my apartment complex out here. Even tho you can't actually have satellite dishes at the complex here and you could at my previous place. Makes no sense. Otherwise I would have done the same. Loved having that. Made Sunday's way more relaxing.

And congrats on getting married. That's awesome.

OnceWeWereKings 10-02-2022 12:56 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1323773]At my apartment complex in San Diego I could order the package without having DirecTv. But I can't get it at my apartment complex out here. Even tho you can't actually have satellite dishes at the complex here and you could at my previous place. Makes no sense. Otherwise I would have done the same. Loved having that. Made Sunday's way more relaxing.

And congrats on getting married. That's awesome.[/quote]

Yea....at my last apartment, I couldn't get a dish, so I got the app on my playstation. I just keep rolling with it, because the 4k apple tv with frame rate matching is an amazing viewing experience. I do like going to my watering hole and watching...it's laid back..no fights or yelling or anything there....but 1 game cost about as much as a month for the ticket watching at home. But still...it would be nice to pay to watch a win once in a while. Haha

And thank you! 1 week anniversary, and she hasn't kicked me out...so things are going well! Haha

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 01:00 PM

[quote=OnceWeWereKings;1323775]Yea....at my last apartment, I couldn't get a dish, so I got the app on my playstation. I just keep rolling with it, because the 4k apple tv with frame rate matching is an amazing viewing experience. I do like going to my watering hole and watching...it's laid back..no fights or yelling or anything there....but 1 game cost about as much as a month for the ticket watching at home. But still...it would be nice to pay to watch a win once in a while. Haha

And thank you! 1 week anniversary, and she hasn't kicked me out...so things are going well! Haha[/quote]

Lol. Nice. 1 week down, hopefully 50ish more years to go.

Yeah, I would still go out and watch a couple games if I didn't really have any plans Friday or Saturday. Definitely nice to have the option to stay home or go out. Looking forward to Amazon having it going forwards.

PorkSkins 10-02-2022 01:05 PM

Holcomb lost per usual.

OnceWeWereKings 10-02-2022 01:38 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1323776]Lol. Nice. 1 week down, hopefully 50ish more years to go.

Yeah, I would still go out and watch a couple games if I didn't really have any plans Friday or Saturday. Definitely nice to have the option to stay home or go out. Looking forward to Amazon having it going forwards.[/quote]

Amazon is official? I hope we can just purchase single games, or a team package....I should look some of that stuff up

FWD Skins 10-02-2022 02:41 PM

wrong thread

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 04:21 PM

[quote=OnceWeWereKings;1323851]Amazon is official? I hope we can just purchase single games, or a team package....I should look some of that stuff up[/quote]

Now that you bring it up, I guess I'm not sure. But I thought that was the case.