Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dallas week Version 1 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64196)

skinsfaninok 10-16-2018 11:01 AM

Dallas week Version 1

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpo1UnAX4AAF7LJ.jpg:large[/IMG]

Enough said

sandtrapjack 10-16-2018 11:42 AM

Re: Dallas week Version 1

The 'incredibly average vs. incredibly average"
I think you guys win this one. 24-16

One of these teams will finally break the 'win 1 lose 1' streak and come out of Sunday on a two game winning streak. That has not happened for either team is a long time.

skinsfaninok 10-16-2018 12:01 PM

[quote=sandtrapjack;1203207]The 'incredibly average vs. incredibly average"

One of these teams will finally break the 'win 1 lose 1' streak and come out of Sunday on a two game winning streak. That has not happened for either team is a long time.[/quote]

I can't say wither way, both teams are so damn BLEH to me, especially on offense. If we can contain Zeke I think we win but I honestly have no clue on the outcome.

KI Skins Fan 10-16-2018 12:30 PM

One of these teams will finally break the 'win 1 lose 1' streak and come out of Sunday on a two game winning streak. That has not happened for either team is a long time.[/quote]

True, but Jay Gruden's record versus Dallas is horrible, so I have to give your team the edge.

skinsfan69 10-16-2018 12:54 PM

I give Dallas the slight edge because they can rush the passer and run the ball better than we do. Neither QB will top 200 yards. Dallas 20 Redskins 13.

Schneed10 10-16-2018 01:01 PM

I can't predict who will win, it's a pretty evenly matched game.

All I know is the hitting in the trenches will be incredible, and it will almost certainly be a closely contested one-score game.

The Skins are determined to stop the run better this year than last year - you can tell Allen especially is on a mission. I'm going to go with the Redskins here. I think they get up for this game because stopping the run has been the number one theme. I think they'll attack the offense similarly - on zone reads the OLBs will crash to the RB, and the safety or linebackers will take the QB. If Dallas wins this game, it will have to be Prescott proving he can win with his arm.

23-20 Skins

Then we'll have the let-down the following week. :doh:

skinsfaninok 10-16-2018 01:05 PM

[quote=Schneed10;1203216]I can't predict who will win, it's a pretty evenly matched game.

All I know is the hitting in the trenches will be incredible, and it will almost certainly be a closely contested one-score game.

The Skins are determined to stop the run better this year than last year - you can tell Allen especially is on a mission. I'm going to go with the Redskins here. I think they get up for this game because stopping the run has been the number one theme. I think they'll attack the offense similarly - on zone reads the OLBs will crash to the RB, and the safety or linebackers will take the QB. If Dallas wins this game, it will have to be Prescott proving he can win with his arm.

23-20 Skins

Then we'll have the let-down the following week. :doh:[/quote]

iF WE WIN AND GO TO 4-2,

Giants
Atlanta
TB
Houston

are next 4 games and all winnable games.

Chico23231 10-16-2018 01:07 PM

^

Agree with S10...Dak puts the ball up for grabs, got to win the turnover battle.

I think QB play will determine the outcome...Smith has to play better.

13-21 Skins

CRedskinsRule 10-16-2018 01:07 PM

or a tie...

CRedskinsRule 10-16-2018 01:11 PM

I think Smith started to connect with his receivers last week. It wasn't an all out explosion, but I think the offense will come into it's own the next few weeks, and if we get in front, then the defensive line is pretty good at collapsing the pocket. I think we are seeing the burgeoning of a winning streak, might as well start with Dallas

Skins win 28 - 20.

skinsfaninok 10-16-2018 01:16 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1203220]I think Smith started to connect with his receivers last week. It wasn't an all out explosion, but I think the offense will come into it's own the next few weeks, and if we get in front, then the defensive line is pretty good at collapsing the pocket. I think we are seeing the burgeoning of a winning streak, might as well start with Dallas

Skins win 28 - 20.[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking too, Offense will get better as they go on.. It's still not a top 15 Offense due to lack of play makers but if we can just consistently score 24 a game we can be a threat.

KI Skins Fan 10-16-2018 02:02 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1203221]That's what I'm thinking too, Offense will get better as they go on.. It's still not a top 15 Offense due to lack of play makers but [B]if we can just consistently score 24 a game we can be a threat.[/B][/quote]

That's asking a lot of our defense. There are times when every team must win a shoot out. But I get your points: Basically, you are saying the D needs to hang tough as the offense improves.

skinsfaninok 10-16-2018 02:27 PM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1203225]That's asking a lot of our defense. There are times when every team must win a shoot out. But I get your points: Basically, you are saying the D needs to hang tough as the offense improves.[/quote]

Pretty much, and they have done a great job other than the NO game.

Irrefutable 10-16-2018 02:28 PM

Ziggy Hood is about to be released.....hmmmm... 3 tackles is not enough....is anyone eligible to come off IR?

[url]http://www.nfl.com/player/ziggyhood/2507780/profile[/url]

SFREDSKIN 10-16-2018 02:40 PM

[quote=Irrefutable;1203233]Ziggy Hood is about to be released.....hmmmm... 3 tackles is not enough....is anyone eligible to come off IR?

[url]http://www.nfl.com/player/ziggyhood/2507780/profile[/url][/quote]

McGee