Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Post "end these crazy PO talks" game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64527)

rocnrik 12-11-2019 06:23 PM

Re: Post "end these crazy PO talks" game thread

we can’t go into next year with Haskins as our only option ...

mooby 12-11-2019 07:07 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1239167]we can’t go into next year with Haskins as our only option ...[/quote]

I'm disappointed I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the thread just to read this. Are you suggesting we bring in someone new to make Haskins compete for the job?

MTK 12-11-2019 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=rocnrik;1239167]we can’t go into next year with Haskins as our only option ...[/QUOTE]

Oh we can, and we will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 12-12-2019 08:02 AM

I don't see them drafting another QB, I'd say Haskins/Keenum will be your 2020 QBs again

njant 12-12-2019 11:19 AM

[quote=tsmia4fun;1239020]As much as you hate Bruce...he will be there next year,and the next,and the next... sorry

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk[/quote]

dude get off this site im 52 years old and know way more football than you will ever know ,you are so out of touch and delusional

rocnrik 12-12-2019 04:54 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1239185]I don't see them drafting another QB, I'd say Haskins/Keenum will be your 2020 QBs again[/quote]

Keenum is on a 1 year deal and I’m not sure he wants to come back here.. all I’m saying is we will not land a top coach that will be told he HAS to start Haskins .. so what other options are out there ??

DYoungJelly 12-12-2019 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1239156]I have no idea, this is why I said we can discuss their grading system all we want. I don't know exactly how relevant it is, but I don't think it's completely irrelevant either. Just speaks to Haskins not being the complete hopeless bust we could have thought he was the first 2 games.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Cooley discussed their grading system on his pod today episode 94.

He complimented pff for all of the analytics and stats they measure, then said their grades are worthless.

He is a company man, ripping the grading system that was the only outlet who rated Haskins as remotely positive.

A few years ago, Trent received a negative grade from pff for the same game Cooley said coaches should show film of to demonstrate how to play tackle.

I don't have any faith in the reliability of their grading system but to each his own.

FYI, my neighbor James graded him out at a 68. He watches football all the time...

You now have more info for how I viewed his performance than you do from pff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chief X_Phackter 12-12-2019 05:45 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1239185]I don't see them drafting another QB, I'd say Haskins/Keenum will be your 2020 QBs again[/quote]

If A Smith isn't a backup QB option next year, I see them bringing in a Veteran for that job. However, I can definitely see them drafting another QB if he's the BPA at the time. Not likely in the first 2-3 rounds, but after that, yeah.

FrenchSkin 12-13-2019 02:16 AM

[quote=DYoungJelly;1239239]Cooley discussed their grading system on his pod today episode 94.

He complimented pff for all of the analytics and stats they measure, then said their grades are worthless.

He is a company man, ripping the grading system that was the only outlet who rated Haskins as remotely positive.

A few years ago, Trent received a negative grade from pff for the same game Cooley said coaches should show film of to demonstrate how to play tackle.

I don't have any faith in the reliability of their grading system but to each his own.

FYI, my neighbor James graded him out at a 68. He watches football all the time...

You now have more info for how I viewed his performance than you do from pff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk[/quote]

I'll listen to Cooley on that. I remember Cooley ripping PFF's grading system.

Just to be clear, [B]I am 100% sure that Haskins was NOT the second best QB in the league[/B] when he was awarded this grade, not even close, not even top half of the league. I just thought, let's say their grading system is 80% worthless and 20% accurate, it'd still be an indication Haskins did things better, things they saw and based their inaccurate and flawed grade on.

mredskins 12-13-2019 08:49 AM

I am still trying to figure out what is PO talk?

mooby 12-13-2019 09:01 AM

[quote=mredskins;1239257]I am still trying to figure out what is PO talk?[/quote]

It means Purchase Order. It's a unique number you create when buying something you need for the business, it helps to keep track of every purchase.

CRedskinsRule 12-13-2019 09:04 AM

[QUOTE=mooby;1239259]It means Purchase Order. It's a unique number you create when buying something you need for the business, it helps to keep track of every purchase.[/QUOTE]You know, that's what i saw it as because of my work, and i was super confused. Just now realized it meant playoffs,

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mredskins 12-13-2019 09:51 AM

ok, here i am thinking it stood for Pissed Off, which makes way more sense then Playoffs or Purchase Orders in regard to the Redskins.

Number44 12-13-2019 11:58 AM

Playoffs?! You talkin' 'bout playoffs?

CRedskinsRule 12-13-2019 12:00 PM

Been a week. BA still here, I can only hope his key doesn't work Monday morning...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk