Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Washington Terrible Football Team - Post Game Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64908)

sdskinsfan2001 10-31-2021 07:28 PM

Washington Terrible Football Team - Post Game Thread

This team might be my least favorite team I've ever rooted for, regardless of sport.

I hate this team. From top to bottom (less about 5 players).

Just a shitty, depressing, terrible football team.

DynamiteRave 10-31-2021 07:30 PM

Re: Washington Terrible Football Team - Post Game Thread

The only highlights were Collins at LB, Young for giving us one last shot at the end and Patterson having a small coming out party.

Everyone else can get fired into the sun. Especially Blewitt, Heinicke and these shitty coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorkSkins 10-31-2021 07:32 PM

This shit is starting to look like Panthers redux.

sdskinsfan2001 10-31-2021 07:34 PM

[quote=PorkSkins;1298236]This shit is starting to look like Panthers redux.[/quote]

Hopefully it has the same ending after this season. This staff is hot swamp ass.

sdskinsfan2001 10-31-2021 07:40 PM

2-2 to 2-6.

With a guaranteed loss to TB next. So 2-7. We can possibly beat Carolina and Seattle, but we will be underdogs, and I sure as hell won't predict us to win either.

Chico23231 10-31-2021 07:51 PM

Lol new kicker first 2 games, 3 blocked field goals

What a mistake

punch it in 10-31-2021 08:11 PM

8 out of 11 seasons for Ron are losing seasons.

[IMG]https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oFzmko6SiknmpR2NO/giphy.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]https://media2.giphy.com/media/3oFzmko6SiknmpR2NO/giphy.gif[/IMG]

jamf 10-31-2021 08:28 PM

No hope with Snyder as owner.
Legendary coaches like Gibbs and Shanahan couldn’t turn this shit around.
Looks like Marty was probably the only coach to ever stand up to him.

skinsfan69 10-31-2021 08:31 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1298244]Lol new kicker first 2 games, 3 blocked field goals

What a mistake[/quote]

It is a total failure on Ron to sign this clown of a kicker. He has never kicked in an NFL game. 3 blocks in 2 games is like high school shit.

mooby 10-31-2021 08:42 PM

Copying NBCSN's stock report format:

[B]Stock up[/B]:

Jaret Patterson - looked decent in action today. Wonder why it took this long to give him some carries - I'm assuming Gibson's shin fracture is probably still an issue.

JD Mckissic - What was it, 8 catches on 8 targets? Way to be productive JD.

Chase Young - hey you made a play - giving us one last shot when we really didn't deserve it. Actually this is bittersweet because you really didn't make any plays other than this one. Your stock is still down.

Dustin Hopkins - 2 blocked field goals in 90 attempts. Enjoy LA.

Jon Allen - Does this mean we have to pay our players to get any decent production out of them?

[B]Stock down[/B]:

Literally everybody else.

The defense - in a tied ball game late - you let them drive down the field for the touchdown. Fuck you for getting my hopes up for the first 55 minutes or so.

Heinicke - you fucking deer in the headlights. Is this what it feels like when Ralph Wiggum proclaims his love for Lisa and Lisa has to shut that shit down on live tv? "Look at this - you can see the exact moment his heart breaks." I'm just waiting for for the slo-mo replay of Heinicke crying on live tv as his last opportunity to redeem himself slips out of his hands.

Young Sweat 2.0 - Sack record my ass you dumb shits.

Bobby McCain - you premature ejaculate. Try catching the ball before you run with it.

Chris "I" Blewitt - 3 blocked field goals in 4 attempts. They shouldn't even let you back on the plane.

The fans - You fuckin guys. Nothing but optimism all offseason - "Heinicke looked great in spot duty last year" "Our d-line should be the best in football" "Everybody should take the next step this offseason" fuck you guys for getting my hopes up that maybe we could improve.

Myself - Somebody drive to my house and slap some goddamn sense into me for believing you guys. "Anything is better than Dustin Hopkins" really? REALLY? We as fans have the worst case of "the grass is greener" that I've ever seen.

The coaches - at this rate Ron won't get a third season. With our luck we're gonna have a top pick in an offseason where there the draft has no elite qb's available. I can't take another season of this mediocre display of football.

mooby 10-31-2021 08:52 PM

Also my condolences to Chief - your first game since 2002? And you witnessed the football equivalent of Dan Snyder squatting over the punch bowl.

sdskinsfan2001 10-31-2021 08:55 PM

Mooby is on fire 🔥 tonight.

jamf 10-31-2021 09:02 PM

[quote=mooby;1298252]

Chris "I" Blewitt - 3 blocked field goals in 4 attempts. [/quote]

I’m convinced Dan Snyder is picking players the same way I pick racehorses, by their name.

How else do you explain a team with Blewitt, Cheeseman, and Heinicki?

Chico23231 10-31-2021 09:23 PM

Honestly I can’t really blame a defense holding a team on the road to 17.

We don’t have a quality starting QB and we got garbage kicker. Turner abandoning the run when we enter the red zone…don’t get it.

Chico23231 10-31-2021 09:26 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1298251]It is a total failure on Ron to sign this clown of a kicker. He has never kicked in an NFL game. 3 blocks in 2 games is like high school shit.[/quote]

Just think about it…we aren’t even talking about misses. We are talking about we can’t kick the ball past the los.