Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who Don’t You Want at 11? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65011)

Chico23231 04-22-2022 08:01 AM

Who Don’t You Want at 11?

I’d say any of these QBs or WR Drake London.

KI Skins Fan 04-22-2022 08:14 AM

Re: Who Don’t You Want at 11?

[quote=Chico23231;1315307]I’d say any of these QBs or WR Drake London.[/quote]

I agree with you about the QBs. Why not Drake London? Would you trade the #11 pick to Seattle for DK Metcalf?

Chico23231 04-22-2022 09:10 AM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1315309]I agree with you about the QBs. Why not Drake London? Would you trade the #11 pick to Seattle for DK Metcalf?[/quote]

No because we got a guy we already have to pay…can’t do DJ too. We need a WR who is gonna be on a 5 year deal and a playmaker

Why not London? Kinda goes back to what Cooley use to say about WR, you need an X, you need to find a dude. A guy who is fast, get separation, beat his guy off the line and who d coordinators scheme around. London is an underneath guy, more of a big target…and some are saying could be a slot because you want to limit cb getting his hands on him. That’s not first round material imo.

I could be wrong, but he worries me the most.

GridIron26 04-22-2022 09:16 AM

I don't want us to draft any QB, DL or RB. I don't care who it is.

I like London but won't be upset if we draft a different WR.

jamf 04-22-2022 09:47 AM

QB.

calia 04-22-2022 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1315314]No because we got a guy we already have to pay…can’t do DJ too. We need a WR who is gonna be on a 5 year deal and a playmaker

Why not London? Kinda goes back to what Cooley use to say about WR, you need an X, you need to find a dude. A guy who is fast, get separation, beat his guy off the line and who d coordinators scheme around. London is an underneath guy, more of a big target…and some are saying could be a slot because you want to limit cb getting his hands on him. That’s not first round material imo.

I could be wrong, but he worries me the most.[/QUOTE]

I like Olave if we go WR. Fast, runs many routes, good hands - it’s like having another Terry and they’ll be really hard to defend.

But I’d be happy with a defensive player - Hamilton or one of the top CBs. With lots of good WRs, we can get a solid albeit not transformational player in round 2.

I agree - no QB in R1 would seem to make sense at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mooby 04-22-2022 02:10 PM

I bet you Terry has been in Ron's ear about what a good compliment Chris Olave would be.

Idc who it is - the exception being d-line. No d-line please. QB, WR, anything but d-line.

Also forgot - no Kyle Hamilton. If you take a safety in the top 15, it needs to be an Ed Reed type. Free roaming centerfielder ballhawk. Kyle Hamilton reads like another Landon Collins type - which we already have a quality player in Kam Curl.

sdskinsfan2001 04-22-2022 02:15 PM

[quote=mooby;1315329]I bet you Terry has been in Ron's ear about what a good compliment Chris Olave would be.

Idc who it is - the exception being d-line. No d-line please. QB, WR, anything but d-line.

Also forgot - no Kyle Hamilton. If you take a safety in the top 15, it needs to be an Ed Reed type. Free roaming centerfielder ballhawk. [B]Kyle Hamilton reads like another Landon Collins type[/B] - which we already have a quality player in Kam Curl.[/quote]

Oh, man, why you gotta do Kyle Hamilton like that?

Chico23231 04-22-2022 02:41 PM

[quote=mooby;1315329][B]I bet you Terry has been in Ron's ear about what a good compliment Chris Olave would be.[/B]

Also forgot - no Kyle Hamilton. If you take a safety in the top 15, it needs to be an Ed Reed type. Free roaming centerfielder ballhawk. Kyle Hamilton reads like another Landon Collins type - which we already have a quality player in Kam Curl.[/quote]

I think both WR at OSU are in play.

My question with Hamilton is will staff say another safety in the second or third fill the Buffalo nickel roll as good or better?

Would Neal Tackle at Alabama fall? If so I would expect him to be the pick. Not likely.

Jameson Williams, G Wilson, CB Stingley Jr or S Hamilton. It will 1 of these 4

Meks 04-22-2022 03:04 PM

BPA

Pervis_Griffith 04-22-2022 06:49 PM

[B]Wouldn't[/B] want to draft any [B]QB or DL or RB[/B]

[B]Would prefer to draft WR. [/B]

Would be ok if we went Defense with CB or S, but really think we should snag a difference maker at WR (and praying we don't get "Josh Doctsoned").

sdskinsfan2001 04-22-2022 08:09 PM

Extend McLaurin sometime before the season starts and land Sauce or Hamilton. That would be my perfect off-season.

los panda 04-22-2022 09:13 PM

Kyle Hamilton or ideally trade down and get one of those top 4-5 WRs somewhere in the 20's and hopefully pick up another pick in the top 50 or so.

My math could be off

los panda 04-22-2022 09:15 PM

[quote=Pervis_Griffith;1315344][B]Wouldn't[/B] want to draft any [B]QB or DL or RB[/B]

[B]Would prefer to draft WR. [/B]

Would be ok if we went Defense with CB or S, but really think we should snag a difference maker at WR (and praying we don't get "Josh Doctsoned").[/quote]

I'm going to get my Malcolm Kelly jersey signed by Josh Dotson

calia 04-22-2022 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=los panda;1315354]I'm going to get my Malcolm Kelly jersey signed by Josh Dotson[/QUOTE]

And handed to you by Taylor Jacobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk