Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kaepernick (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64260)

5superbowls3wins 12-04-2018 05:27 PM

Kaepernick

I support this post. We have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. Snyder hast to see that there痴 no risk but everything to gain.

Do it #DanSnyder. Taking @Kaepernick7 in from the cold might work. You値l be absolved for the #FosterClaim booboo and you値l inoculate yourself and the #HTTR brand from racism. If it works, your moment will have come. It it fails, you値l have done us right and lost little. @czabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giantone 12-04-2018 05:36 PM

Re: Kapernick

[quote=5superbowls3wins;1211479]I support this post. We have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. Snyder hast to see that there痴 no risk but everything to gain.

Do it #DanSnyder. Taking @Kaepernick7 in from the cold might work. You値l be absolved for the #FosterClaim booboo and you値l inoculate yourself and the #HTTR brand from racism. If it works, your moment will have come. It it fails, you値l have done us right and lost little. @czabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Just so I understand your post. The Skins get Peterson who whipps his kids, you just claimed Foster who kicks and slaps girls...........and you think bringing in a QB who has his own set of problems (in to Washington DC of all place's) and hasn't seen a field in almost three years in will solve your problem and make people not call the Skin's a Racist organization( No ,I don't think it is) ..is that right?

Back2RFK 12-04-2018 05:37 PM

I could see more people piling on. So the skin claim a wife beater then pick up a cop hater.

Giantone 12-04-2018 05:38 PM

[quote=Back2RFK;1211482]I could see more people piling on. So the skin claim a wife beater then pick up a cop hater.[/quote]

You are more to the point than I am.

skinsfan69 12-04-2018 06:28 PM

All these new threads are just brutal. This has been discussed and over discussed.

5superbowls3wins 12-04-2018 06:29 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1211486]All these new threads are just brutal. This has been discussed and over discussed.[/QUOTE]

This douche obviously has a hard on for my posts

DYoungJelly 12-04-2018 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=5superbowls3wins;1211487]This douche obviously has a hard on for my posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]He isn't a douche. He posts well.

These new threads are brutal.

Every aspect of the team is right now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DynamiteRave 12-04-2018 09:27 PM

Look I love Kaep as much as the next radical black militant feminist. But he痴 not coming here or anywhere for numerous reasons some valid some not but I wish people would just let it go.

metalskins 12-04-2018 09:38 PM

Doesn't Kaepernick have a law suit out against the NFL right now, anyway? I'm thinking teams might be staying away from him for that particular reason. I'm not the biggest fan of Kaepernick, but I do feel he's the best available QB, and the 'skins probably don't have anything to lose by picking him up. I just don't know if CK would be wiling to sign for beans and franks, because I don't know what the 'skins would have left to pay the man at this point.

Darrell_Green_28 12-04-2018 09:52 PM

Plus we already signed Josh Johnson

[url]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/04/washington-signs-josh-johnson/[/url]

SFREDSKIN 12-04-2018 10:05 PM

Ain't happening:

[url]https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1070047966256381953[/url]

los panda 12-04-2018 10:28 PM

Kaepernick is absolutely the best QB available.

I let myself, for a brief moment on Monday night, think there was a chance, especially after Foster. Of course I was wrong.

Kaep would've looked good in a burgundy #10 jersey, too bad.

Also, these new threads are cat shit.

JPPT1974 12-04-2018 10:34 PM

Sorry not me. As really have a problem with him kneeling and that causing the NFL ratings to go down as well as that of an insult to injury to our men and women in uniform military and public service.

PorkSkins 12-04-2018 11:17 PM

[quote=JPPT1974;1211523]Sorry not me. As really have a problem with him kneeling and that causing the NFL ratings to go down as well as that of an insult to injury to our men and women in uniform military and public service.[/quote]

The ratings actually hasn't gone down as much as claimed. The kneeling isn't in any relation to military nor public service. I'm sure you've heard the reasons why they're kneeling hundreds of times. So, stop hiding behind the uniform miliary and public service.

30gut 12-05-2018 09:50 AM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1211511]Look I love Kaep as much as the next radical black militant feminist.[/quote]Lol, smh.