Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64492)

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 12:00 AM

Re: Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

[quote=calia;1235442]1-15. No doubt in my mind. I would never have believed it. The only thing saving us from 0-16 is having played perhaps the worst team in NFL history. This team is probably the second worst in NFL history. I canít think of a compelling argument to the contrary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This team may be the second worst in the league this season, but no way they're the second worst team in league history. I've been watching the NFL since 1978, and no way do I agree. Too much hyperbole with your post.

calia 10-25-2019 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1235441]Idk. I think we need DBís a real mlb, and an edge rusher.[/QUOTE]

And help at safety and pretty much every offensive position.

The only really bright spots on the team now are mclaurin and way. No one else shows more than flashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punch it in 10-25-2019 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=calia;1235442]1-15. No doubt in my mind. I would never have believed it. The only thing saving us from 0-16 is having played perhaps the worst team in NFL history. This team is probably the second worst in NFL history. I canít think of a compelling argument to the contrary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Somewhere a Bengals fans ears are ringing...

skinsfan69 10-25-2019 12:03 AM

what a terrible game. not really impressed with the Vikes. we are just bad, really really bad. I just wish this season would end but there is a long way to go.

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 12:03 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1235448]They'll end up 2-14 or 3-13 and piss away the #2 pick and chase young. That's our luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/quote]

As long as Allen is in the building with Snyder, then there's a ceiling to what we can do. Trust me, that ceiling is very low. Allen is just an insulator for Snyder and his BS.

We just have to hope Allen is moved out of the building and luck up with someone who takes his place. Once again, we're gonna have to bank on dumb or blind luck. Otherwise, as long as Snyder is the owner this franchise will flounder with only a chance at fleeting success.

DynamiteRave 10-25-2019 12:03 AM

Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

You know who I hate? Moreau. I hope Dunbar isnít super injured because if itís Moreau and Norman against the Bills. Yuck.

calia 10-25-2019 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1235449]This team may be the second worst in the league this season, but no way they're the second worst team in league history. I've been watching the NFL since 1978, and no way do I agree. Too much hyperbole with your post.[/QUOTE]

Iíve been watching since 1973. Name a team that is worse. Seriously. Unclear when we will score another TD for crying out loud.

But hey, we beat the spread.

skinsfan69 10-25-2019 12:04 AM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1235454]You know who I hate? Moreau. I hope Dunbar isnít super injures because if itís Moreau and Norman against the Bills. Yuck.

he is terrible. had Minnesota kept going to Diggs they would have had over 30 points.

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 12:05 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1235447]Youe mistake is thinking the game wasnt over at the coin flip. Put Haskins in with starter reps and let him learn. Or not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

He received starter reps this week and last week. He's not ready by a long shot, if you ask me.

punch it in 10-25-2019 12:05 AM

Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

[QUOTE=FWD Skins;1235445]Another total JAG game from Cousins. Total waste of $$$[/QUOTE]

23-26 and 285? JAG? Lol.
Best rating in the NFL, number four in completion percentage.

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 12:06 AM

[quote=calia;1235455]Iíve been watching since 1973. Name a team that is worse. Seriously. Unclear when we will score another TD for crying out loud.

Honestly, I don't even feel like naming the other teams because it doesn't matter at the end of the day.

rocnrik 10-25-2019 12:07 AM

Haskins is not close .. keenum sucks and McCoy is worse .. thatís the good news 😀

PorkSkins 10-25-2019 12:08 AM

[quote=punch it in;1235458]23-26 and 285? JAG? Lol.[/quote]

Most of those came on screens to Cook and the bomb to Diggs. He was throwing safe passes most of the game.

calia 10-25-2019 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1235459]Honestly, I don't even feel like naming the other teams because it doesn't matter at the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

I hear you. Itís like asking if youíd rather drown or perish in a fire. Same result. By definition this is worse than the other historically bad teams because it affects us!

DynamiteRave 10-25-2019 12:09 AM

[QUOTE=calia;1235455]Iíve been watching since 1973. Name a team that is worse. Seriously. Unclear when we will score another TD for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

If weíre riding out the rest of the season with Haskins, I donít expect us to score many TDs if any for the remainder of the year. I still have hope for Haskins to come along later in the year but right now his mechanics are straight dog shit.