Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins / SF Postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64489)

SunnySide 10-20-2019 09:30 PM

Re: Skins / SF Postgame

I think both teams just burn the tape on this one. Constant rain, bad field actually kinda held up better than expected given the conditions. No bad injuries, at 6-0 in the 4th Q that’s not bad. At least for the players it easier to sleep at night after 9-0 and they can thank the weather for that. Clear weather and it’s like 38-13

Better outcome than expected. I’ll take every week like this all the way to 1-15. That apke pick was nice, he’s never going to be a starter on this team but that was nice

Edit - is Nicholson okay?

punch it in 10-20-2019 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1234888]Didn't watch much and glad I didn't...

9-0? Yikes[/QUOTE]

9-0, and we were down in fg range 4 times got zero points. Missed a fg. Went for 4-1 at like the 20 and didn’t get it. Terribly stupid penalty took us out of fg range another time. Don’t remember what happened the other time. Point is our D pretty much showed up. Jimmy G had 10 yards passing at the half. Any other team in the league would have had at least 12 points and the win given the exact same scenarios.
We would have been two games out of first. Lol. This is all from checking gamecast on my phone and a couple glimpses on the redzone. Lol. I wouldn’t waste my money going out to watch non televised games in a million years. Had a completely productive day!

mooby 10-20-2019 09:39 PM

Shout out to the real Skins MVP from today:

the field.

Without those nasty conditions the final score probably would've been much worse.

punch it in 10-20-2019 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=mooby;1234946]Shout out to the real Skins MVP from today:

the field.

Without those nasty conditions the final score probably would've been much worse.[/QUOTE]

100 percent and the worst part is Manusky is probably home pounding his pud thinking he is some genius.

REDSKINS4ever 10-20-2019 10:12 PM

The Redskins were shut out in their alumni game at home...the alumni game at home !!!!

skinsfaninok 10-20-2019 10:20 PM

Tape on D was about avg, the niners were very vanilla as well.

Dunbar is damn good

SFREDSKIN 10-21-2019 12:06 AM

Vikes already favored by 15.5 points

FrenchSkin 10-21-2019 06:24 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1234959]Vikes already favored by 15.5 points[/quote]

There's a dark place inside my tortured Redskins' fan's soul that is eager to see the Bills defense annihilate our offense... This is going to be such a violent embarrassment that I'm already nervously laughing looking at the schedule...

KI Skins Fan 10-21-2019 07:57 AM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1234951]The Redskins were shut out in their alumni game at home...the alumni game at home !!!![/quote]

We no longer have a home field. Believe it!

Fan interest in the Redskins is lower than I have ever seen it in the 60 years since I became a Redskins fan.

skinsfan69 10-21-2019 08:07 AM

This is perhaps the worst Redskin offense I have ever seen. This and the 93 offense. It's hard just to get 1st downs. And even when they get a positive play it's called back because someone fucks up.

And that game plan on offense, who came up with that shit? You have to be able to at least give #17 some chances, he's your best player and you give him one ball. And enough with all the trick plays too Sims. It worked once like 4 games ago. How about giving him 4 pass routes?

These coaches are just such pure garbage. I don't want any of them back. Not one single coach, all gone.

Buffalo Bob 10-21-2019 08:18 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1234962][B]This is perhaps the worst Redskin offense I have ever seen. [/B]This and the 93 offense. It's hard just to get 1st downs. And even when they get a positive play it's called back because someone fucks up.

And that game plan on offense, who came up with that shit? You have to be able to at least give #17 some chances, he's your best player and you give him one ball. And enough with all the trick plays too Sims. It worked once like 4 games ago. How about giving him 4 pass routes?

These coaches are just such pure garbage. I don't want any of them back. Not one single coach, all gone.[/quote]

415 net yards passing the last 4 games combined. Holy crap!

skinsfaninok 10-21-2019 08:23 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1234962]This is perhaps the worst Redskin offense I have ever seen. This and the 93 offense. It's hard just to get 1st downs. And even when they get a positive play it's called back because someone fucks up.

These coaches are just such pure garbage. I don't want any of them back. Not one single coach, all gone.[/quote]

It's worse than the Jim Zorn days

Chico23231 10-21-2019 08:30 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1234962]This is perhaps the worst Redskin offense I have ever seen. This and the 93 offense. It's hard just to get 1st downs. And even when they get a positive play it's called back because someone fucks up.

The blame lies 110% on Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder. The talent on offense is unacceptable and the way they handle free agency and the draft on offense is a joke. The TE position...we've gotten zilch from Davis and Reed and its costs up 15 million alone this year. The mishandling of Cousins...the only real QB we've had for the last 20 years is criminal. The stupid Alex Smith, McNabb, Keenum trades... the reluctance to draft a young QB, choosing to keep McCoy on the roster instead of developing someone. Constant Oline issues with no depth, limited play at LG and now the debacle of TW situation. Paul Richardson free agent bust...Josh Doctson draft bust. Drafting injured RB Guice and Bryce Love...settling on 35 year old RB. Letting the owner pick Haskins.

This is 110% on Bruce and Dan

SFREDSKIN 10-21-2019 08:43 AM

Ok, enough with the doom and gloom, I’m more optimistic. Yes our current QB, TE, LT, RT and running game sucks, young WR’s receivers inconsistencies. I agree that Haskins should start after the vikings game, I think he’ll be ok, need to draft a TE, LT, possibly RT and a WR, some could be addressed through FA. Next year it will be Guice and Love which should help the passing game. I’ll use the 49ers as an example, they sucked last year, they picked up a few pieces and now are one of the better teams. Believe it or not this team has talent, a coach that can bring the best out of these players is what is needed, not a pussy that is afraid to pass the ball.

skinsfan69 10-21-2019 08:50 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1234967]The blame lies 110% on Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder. The talent on offense is unacceptable and the way they free agency and the draft on offense is a joke. The TE position...we've gotten zilch from Davis and Reed and its costs up 15 million alone this year. The mishandling of Cousins...the only real QB we've had for the last 20 years is criminal. The stupid Alex Smith, McNabb, Keenum trades... the reluctance to draft a young QB, choosing to keep McCoy on the roster instead of developing someone. Constant Oline issues with no depth, limited play at LG and now the debacle of TW situation. Paul Richardson free agent bust...Josh Doctson draft bust. Drafting injured RB Guice and Bryce Love...settling on 35 year old RB. Letting the owner pick Haskins.

This is 110% on Bruce and Dan[/quote]

Speaking of Love, I thought he could actually play this year once he came off IR. You draft a player in 2019 hoping he can play in 2020? I'm sorry but that's dumb shit, especially for a bad team with a history of numerous injuries. I just don't believe in that at all. Not for this team. You gotta get a guy in that spot that can contribute.

You have your 1st and 4th round picks giving no production and you've won one game against a tanking team.