Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WFT vs Buffalo game day thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64878)

PorkSkins 09-26-2021 03:49 PM

Re: WFT vs Buffalo game day thread

[quote=rome108;1292434]Del Rio must go, ur not in Jax anymore baby boy.

Who hired this guy? Oh ya right…Ron[/quote]

Days like today makes me realize why Del Rio was outta the game for three years before we brought him on last year.

punch it in 09-26-2021 03:49 PM

This team really might never be good again. Ya cant get serious coaching candidates to look our way and for good reason. I just don’t see a way out of the cellar? Maybe trading some pieces for picks and hoping we get lucky?

JGisLordOfTheRings 09-26-2021 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1292436]Days like today makes me realize why Del Rio was outta the game for three years before we brought him on last year.[/QUOTE]That's because no coach with any talent or self respect would even interview here. We are the worst franchise in the league by a HUGE margin.

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 03:51 PM

My biggest issue is where is the culture change when you see such pathetic effort ??

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

JGisLordOfTheRings 09-26-2021 03:51 PM

Yeah, were def going 1-8, no question.

DynamiteRave 09-26-2021 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1292437]This team really might never be good again. Ya cant get serious coaching candidates to look our way and for good reason. I just don’t see a way out of the cellar? Maybe trading some pieces for picks and hoping we get lucky?[/QUOTE]

I think we need proven players. We’ve gotten so scared of signing big names or guys who make shit happen since the Haynesworth debacle, that we sign below average-average dudes and hope they develop but then don’t get coaches who are able to coach up and develop players.

Washington is where careers go to die. Who was the last player high ceiling player we developed successfully?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorkSkins 09-26-2021 03:52 PM

[quote=JGisLordOfTheRings;1292438]That's because no coach with any talent or self respect would even interview here. We are the worst franchise in the league by a HUGE margin.[/quote]

It makes you wonder. But I think Rivera went with a guy with familiarity.

rome108 09-26-2021 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=JGisLordOfTheRings;1292431]Good call. Save the money at least.[/QUOT

I am an hour from ATL and like an idiot I payed $1000 each for 2 tix front row behind skins bench . Coulda saved money and contributed to my kids college fund. Smh

punch it in 09-26-2021 03:54 PM

[QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1292439]My biggest issue is where is the culture change when you see such pathetic effort ??

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

The culture change was in the front office not on the field. Any ex HC that was thrown under the bus was so that Snyder wouldn’t be outted as the true slime ball. I would take Gruden back at this point. He did as much with less talent. This staff now is out dated. Well Turner just sucks. Del Rio and RR are outdated.

PorkSkins 09-26-2021 03:54 PM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1292439]My biggest issue is where is the culture change when you see such pathetic effort ??

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

Games like today makes you wonder. If we don't come to play next week then I'll be concerned.

punch it in 09-26-2021 03:57 PM

Start trading pieces (i mean anyone and everyone) for picks now. Amass a huge amount of 1’s and 2’s over the next few years - enough to entice a legit coaching staff to come here. Otherwise hold onto the handful of good players we have n continue to be embarrassed.

rome108 09-26-2021 04:00 PM

Dont feel bad folks…i drank the off season kool aid too. My flavor of choice was cherry. What was urs??

Lol

FrenchSkin 09-26-2021 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1292444]The culture change was in the front office not on the field. Any ex HC that was thrown under the bus was so that Snyder wouldn’t be outted as the true slime ball. I would take Gruden back at this point. He did as much with less talent. This staff now is out dated. Well Turner just sucks. Del Rio and RR are outdated.[/QUOTE]It should still show on the field. RR and JDR were supposed to be disciplinarians...

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk

punch it in 09-26-2021 04:01 PM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1292445]Games like today makes you wonder. If we don't come to play next week then I'll be concerned.[/QUOTE]

Falcons about to beat the Giants , on the road, without help from above. We are the team everyone wants to play to get right. Not Atlanta, not Jacksonville, not Detroit. The WTF. Get ready to be concerned if you are somehow not already.

PorkSkins 09-26-2021 04:01 PM

Second string QB in now.