Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brett Favre Reportedly hasn't decided to retire (AGAIN) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=37629)

SolidSnake84 08-03-2010 11:19 AM

re: Brett Favre Reportedly hasn't decided to retire (AGAIN)

He will be back by 1st or 2nd reg season game....

SFREDSKIN 08-03-2010 11:19 AM

Who gives a crap. Diva!

SmootSmack 08-03-2010 11:20 AM

Technically, he hasn't officially retired yet. So let's just wait and see. Sucks for NBC's season opener though if he does.

Longtimefan 08-03-2010 11:22 AM

Music to the ears of the other QB's that have been waiting in line. I'll believe it though when he's not there the night before the opener.

This guy has accomplished about all he need too in the game, time to give it a rest.

SmootSmack 08-03-2010 11:24 AM

Brett Favre is so old, the first time he retired Longtimefan was just Fan

Monkeydad 08-03-2010 11:26 AM

[quote=CultBrennan59;716876]Media stunt...favre will be back...childress will come to mississippi and come begging and crying and humping brets leg praying and hoping to make him come back..."Not Tavaris!!!NOOOOO"[/quote]

Emphasis on the "MEDIA" part.

Considering our first sources were PFT and ESPN...I'm not believing it until Sage Rosenfels is on the field for Week 1.

I don't think he'll end his career with that horrible INT against the Saints. He's too competitive to let it end that way.

SmootSmack 08-03-2010 11:30 AM

[quote=Buster;716885]Emphasis on the "MEDIA" part.

Considering our first sources were PFT and ESPN...I'm not believing it until Sage Rosenfels is on the field for Week 1.

I don't think he'll end his career with that horrible INT against the Saints. He's too competitive to let it end that way.[/quote]

The first source was actually the Minneapolis Star-Tribune

ArtMonkDrillz 08-03-2010 11:33 AM

[quote=saden1;716877]There goes the Vikings season....From 12-4 to 7-9, sucks to be a Vikings fan. I hope he doesn't come back.[/quote]Shit, if he does go that makes Sidney Rice, my only decent late round draft pick, a whole lot less valuable in my keeper league. Son of a Favre.

skinsfaninok 08-03-2010 11:38 AM

I just hope Stacy dales stays on NFL network all day

SirClintonPortis 08-03-2010 11:39 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;716892]Shit, if he does go that makes Sidney Rice, my only decent late round draft pick, a whole lot less valuable in my keeper league. Son of a Favre.[/quote]

I feel good for not picking any Minny players. No, not even Adrian Peterson because he choked on me late last season. :D

MTK 08-03-2010 11:41 AM

Even without Favre I see the Vikes as a 10-11 win team.

tryfuhl 08-03-2010 11:41 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;716856]Thank God this story broke, now people can leave our team the hell alone. I hear that Mike Golic will attempt to retire to see what Favre went through.[/quote]

:laughing2

tryfuhl 08-03-2010 11:43 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;716860]Someone told me this yesterday and my reaction was "until he changes his mind again"

Anyhow, Colt Brennan come on down![/quote]

That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday... the Colt part, as nobody told me about Favre yesterday.

MTK 08-03-2010 11:44 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;716856]Thank God this story broke, now people can leave our team the hell alone. I hear that Mike Golic will attempt to retire to see what Favre went through.[/quote]

LOL

My Dad's been doing it for a few years now, no issues at all. What's the big deal?

tryfuhl 08-03-2010 11:46 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;716884]Brett Favre is so old, the first time he retired Longtimefan was just Fan[/quote]

:laughing2