Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Early Predictions: Colts @ Giants (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=11805)

GTripp0012 03-27-2006 10:28 PM

Early Predictions: Colts @ Giants

So we all have the Redskins over the Vikings already, but who's gonna win the Manning Matchup?

I know it's early, but you can still give it a shot:tongue

drew54 03-27-2006 11:18 PM

Re: Early Predictions: Colts @ Giants

Colts 37 - Giants 27

Paintrain 03-27-2006 11:24 PM

ESPN because they have 5 months to cram it down our throats.

FRPLG 03-27-2006 11:29 PM

NFL sure knows the value in these emotional matchups don't they? Is there any wonder why they are the best league anywhere?

Pocket$ $traight 03-27-2006 11:32 PM

I would love to see the G-men get lit up in the first game!

BigSKINBauer 03-27-2006 11:42 PM

I think eli is gay.....and tiki......and shockey..... together.

mooby 03-27-2006 11:42 PM

I think the real winner is ESPN, they get coverage of the Manning Bowl. What better way to get some publicity out about themselves.

bigSkinsfan61 03-27-2006 11:53 PM

[quote=mooby]I think the real winner is ESPN, they get coverage of the Manning Bowl. What better way to get some publicity out about themselves.[/quote] i think eli wil be good with time if not great....his older brother shud stay clear of apples when i becomes playoff time he chokes every time dosent he?

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 12:50 AM

[quote=mooby]I think the real winner is ESPN, they get coverage of the Manning Bowl. What better way to get some publicity out about themselves.[/quote]

That game is on NBC.

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 12:52 AM

[quote=Grim21Reaper]I would love to see the G-men get lit up in the first game![/quote]

True dat, but as of right now, I'm gonna say G-Men in a close one.

mooby 03-28-2006 12:55 AM

[quote=GTripp0012]That game is on NBC.[/quote]

oh yeah that's right, espn doesn't do sunday night anymore. lol this new schedule is kinda confusing to me.

That Guy 03-28-2006 01:29 AM

colts pretty easily.

dmek25 03-28-2006 06:08 AM

colts pretty easy but i would have rather seen T.O. versus the eagles

3rd ID SOLDIER 03-28-2006 06:59 AM

colts will win peyton will clue his defense on any eli weaknessolts 23-10

JManorGC94 03-28-2006 08:05 AM

Colts 17
Giants 24

As much as it pains me the G-Mens D will be tough

NAVYSKINSFAN 03-28-2006 08:09 AM

I'm pretty sure that the colts will blow them out. What is the date on these games?

TheMalcolmConnection 03-28-2006 08:15 AM

[quote=BigSKINBauer]I think eli is gay.....and tiki......and shockey..... together.[/quote]

Haha! I guess Tiki's eyebrows aren't just for decoration.

Gmanc711 03-28-2006 09:20 AM

Opening day...ANYTHING can happen. Opening at home I kinda like the Giants, plus I dont like the Colts as much anymore without Edge there anymore. Plus the way they lost last year...Its just ashame for Tony Dungy the way things turned out..I really like him.

backrow 03-28-2006 09:24 AM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]Haha! I guess Tiki's eyebrows aren't just for decoration.[/QUOTE]

TMC! Most guys don't even notice another guys eybrows!

I'll go with the g-nomes over the Horseshoes. Caughlin looks like he could eat nails or glass. Dungy.................................................doesn't.

I don't like that choice, but g-nomes can pull it off against chokers.

Daseal 03-28-2006 09:30 AM

[quote]
TMC! Most guys don't even notice another guys eybrows! [/quote]

Backrow, I think Malcolm was commenting on Marcus Washington's comment after the Dallas game =p

Crazy Caterpillar eyebrows...

MTK 03-28-2006 09:52 AM

Manning Bowl I.

The NFL is such a cruel tease, giving us a few games here and there to wet our already insatiable appetites... bastards!!

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 11:26 AM

One thing I've noticed over the years, is that Week 1 usually picks up where the previous year left off. I don't know if there's a reason for this, but if you are hot at the end of the previous year, you seem to do well in week 1, and vice versa. In this case, both teams are cold as ice.

I'll take the G-Men with HFA and under the assumption that Coughlin is a far better early season coach than a late season coach. And that the Colts RB will have 5 or less career starts to date.

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 11:28 AM

[quote=3rd ID SOLDIER]colts will win peyton will clue his defense on any eli weaknessolts 23-10[/quote]

Couldn't Eli do the same? And it's not like they don't have film on each other, so they already know defensive tendencies anyway.

RiggoRules 03-28-2006 12:22 PM

[quote=dmek25]colts pretty easy but i would have rather seen T.O. versus the eagles[/quote]

I can't wait to see TO in Philly. They are going to have a freaking riot.

Those animals in Philly beat down The Chief and did Santa bad. This is like when you see two dogs you hate in your neighborhood having a fight.

skin4Life28 03-28-2006 12:43 PM

ESPN and Archie Manning with that already huge ego of his. He'll praise one son for playing great while not mention the other cause they lost.

scowan 03-28-2006 01:21 PM

I would pick the Colts, but the Giants are at home, so I unfortunanely will have to go with the G-men.

I agree with others on this thread that see a lot of hipe by NBC for this, their 1st NFL game in how many years? This game will be advertised as early as July! Just watch!

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 07:05 PM

[quote=scowan]I would pick the Colts, but the Giants are at home, so I unfortunanely will have to go with the G-men.

I agree with others on this thread that see a lot of hipe by NBC for this, their 1st NFL game in how many years? This game will be advertised as early as July! Just watch![/quote]

NBC got the Thursday night game. So the Manning Bowl will be their 2nd.

steveo395 03-28-2006 07:25 PM

a tie...then everybodys a winner!

Pocket$ $traight 03-28-2006 07:46 PM

[quote=3rd ID SOLDIER]colts will win peyton will clue his defense on any eli weaknessolts 23-10[/quote]

The colts will have 23 by halftime. This is going to be Manning from 2 years ago all over again.

Pocket$ $traight 03-28-2006 07:47 PM

[quote=scowan]I would pick the Colts, but the Giants are at home, so I unfortunanely will have to go with the G-men.

I agree with others on this thread that see a lot of hipe by NBC for this, their 1st NFL game in how many years? This game will be advertised as early as July! Just watch![/quote]

Remember what P Manning and Marvin did to Philly at Philly a couple of years ago?

GTripp0012 03-28-2006 09:06 PM

[quote=Grim21Reaper]Remember what P Manning and Marvin did to Philly at Philly a couple of years ago?[/quote]

Yeah, but New York isn't Philly.