Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Giants (Round 2) Pregame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64263)

skinsfaninok 12-06-2018 10:21 AM

Giants (Round 2) Pregame

I'll watch of course , until the Giants score first. I don't see a Win here but the Giants are just as bad off as we are so heck who knows. Maybe the Defense will actually show up again and hold them under 20 points. I don't see that happening tho.

Giants 24
Skins 17

Chico23231 12-06-2018 10:39 AM

Re: Giants (Round 2) Pregame

gonna be nice just to sit back and laugh on Sunday afternoon as oppose to high blood pressure, fits of rage, manic emotions, throwing shit, etc.

looking forward to it. Ignorance is bliss, thank you Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder

skinsfaninok 12-06-2018 10:46 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1211738]gonna be nice just to sit back and laugh on Sunday afternoon as oppose to high blood pressure, fits of rage, manic emotions, throwing shit, etc.

looking forward to it. Ignorance is bliss, thank you Bruce Allen and Dan Snyder[/quote]

I think i've only cussed one time this yr and that was the VD drop from Alex against Houston. I wasn't that hyped about this season anyway, I said 8-8 would be a good season for this roster. So without Alex and the majority of our starters, 6-10 would be best case scenario IMO.

skinsfaninok 12-06-2018 03:52 PM

-Adrian Peterson and Trent Williams addressed the team after practice, as did Gruden. Gruden said he sensed grumbling about the extra practice. He and the veterans gave a pep talk about finishing strong even as the outside gives up.

Mike Phillips Twitter

CRedskinsRule 12-06-2018 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1211793]-Adrian Peterson and Trent Williams addressed the team after practice, as did Gruden. Gruden said he sensed grumbling about the extra practice. He and the veterans gave a pep talk about finishing strong even as the outside gives up.

Mike Phillips Twitter[/QUOTE]Grumbling about extra practice when you have 2 new qbs :doh: ... cut em all.

metalskins 12-06-2018 04:17 PM

Terrible sign when the players are grumbling about practice. You are professionals. You get paid millions of dollars to play a sport.

sdskinsfan2001 12-06-2018 04:39 PM

What a loser attitude by whoever are the ones grumbling. Fuck those guys.

BaltimoreSkins 12-06-2018 10:25 PM

I have a quiz for everyone to see how well they know this weeks matchup. G1 feel free to play too:

1. Who are the Skins playing?
a. The Giants
b. The Giants
f. the giants

2. Who owns the Giants?
a. Mara
b. Mara
f. Mara

3. Who is the quarterback for the giants?
a. Eli
b. Eli
f. Eli

4. What is OBJ's nickname?
a. the whiny bitch
b. the whiny bitch
f. the whiny bitch

Please make sure you respond with the correct letter and answer choice.

KI Skins Fan 12-07-2018 09:28 AM

[quote=metalskins;1211798]Terrible sign when the players are grumbling about practice. You are professionals. You get paid millions of dollars to play a sport.[/quote]

Yes, it is a terrible sign. Makes me wonder if we're headed for a total collapse.

Schneed10 12-07-2018 09:57 AM

[quote=metalskins;1211798]Terrible sign when the players are grumbling about practice. You are professionals. You get paid millions of dollars to play a sport.[/quote]

Says we need a disciplinarian hard ass in here as our next coach. Grumble and complain? I don't give a fuck go run laps till you vomit. GTFOH, grumbling. Pussies.

metalskins 12-07-2018 10:00 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1211841]Says we need a disciplinarian hard ass in here as our next coach. Grumble and complain? I don't give a fuck go run laps till you vomit. GTFOH, grumbling. Pussies.[/quote]

Absolutely! We need coaches who will make grown men cry.

skinsfaninok 12-07-2018 10:00 AM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;1211836]Yes, it is a terrible sign. Makes me wonder if we're headed for a total collapse.[/quote]

It started with Alex going down and then DJ calling out players and coaches, if Jay wants to save his job he better get these guys ready to win the next 2 games because there is no chance of winning @Ten with that defense they got and Philly who will be in the playoff mix still.

skinsfaninok 12-07-2018 10:02 AM

[quote=Schneed10;1211841]Says we need a disciplinarian hard ass in here as our next coach. Grumble and complain? I don't give a fuck go run laps till you vomit. GTFOH, grumbling. Pussies.[/quote]

Its why Hue Jackson was fired, he was a soft ass and Greg called him out for it on hard knocks.

jamf 12-07-2018 11:02 AM

I was surprised Jay mentioned this in his press conference yesterday.

I don't know who was doing the bitching but on the offensive side if I was Josh Doctson, I would run routes with Sanchez till his arm falls off.
JD has put up a stellar 35 yards per game average. He might not hit 500 yards for the season! His ass needs to be out of the league with this bullshit.

I'm so sick of Daddy Gruden and this bullshit.

skinsfaninok 12-07-2018 11:05 AM

[quote=jamf;1211864]I was surprised Jay mentioned this in his press conference yesterday.

I don't know who was doing the bitching but on the offensive side if I was Josh Doctson, I would run routes with Sanchez till his arm falls off.
JD has put up a stellar 35 yards per game average. He might not hit 500 yards for the season! His ass needs to be out of the league with this bullshit.

I'm so sick of Daddy Gruden and this bullshit.[/quote]

He announced it so that it makes him look like a tough guy (extra practice) Jay knows he could be fired if this tanks so he's doing all he can of course to keep his job.