Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fitzmagic thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64842)

FrenchSkin 08-12-2021 06:06 PM

Re: Fitzmagic thread

[quote=skinsfan69;1287264]It doesn't really matter who the QB is. We have to draft a QB next year. We aren't going anywhere w/ any of these guys.[/quote]

If we're in position to draft a franchise QB next year AND there's a guy you really believe in, of course, do it.
But I like the "don't force it" approach. Maybe Fitzpatrick has more than just one season left in the tank, and maybe Heinicke found a way to stay healthy and becomes a long term solution. Or maybe not, but I wouldn't want the team to force an expensive ($ or draft capital) QB on themselves if they don't want him and/or think they can compete with either Fitz or Taylor.

skinsfaninok 08-17-2021 09:35 AM

FWIW

Fitz posted a Passing grade of 90 last week. Pretty dang good

CRedskinsRule 08-17-2021 09:47 AM

I know I have sky high expectations for Fitz/McLaurin/Logan with Curtis Samuel and Dyami as added weapons but I am really amazed when I look at Fantasy rankings like [URL="https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021/8/16/22533499/2021-fantasy-football-rankings-draft-strategy-quarterbacks-patrick-mahomes-kyler-murray-josh-allen"]this one[/URL] and others that have him as the 18th best option. Last year, his per game average extrapolated to 16 games would have him in the top 10.

I know it doesn't mean anything, I simply don't get it. Are they projecting he won't play all 17 games? That somehow his completion percentage is going to plummet? What exactly is the rationale for the low rankings?

GridIron26 08-17-2021 09:49 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1287627]I know I have sky high expectations for Fitz/McLaurin/Logan with Curtis Samuel and Dyami as added weapons but I am really amazed when I look at Fantasy rankings like [URL="https://dknation.draftkings.com/2021/8/16/22533499/2021-fantasy-football-rankings-draft-strategy-quarterbacks-patrick-mahomes-kyler-murray-josh-allen"]this one[/URL] and others that have him as the 18th best option. Last year, his per game average extrapolated to 16 games would have him in the top 10.

I know it doesn't mean anything, I simply don't get it. Are they projecting he won't play all 17 games? That somehow his completion percentage is going to plummet? What exactly is the rationale for the low rankings?[/quote]

I think they are anticipating Fitzpatrick to have some bad games with multiple turnovers.

SunnySide 08-17-2021 02:41 PM

That throw to Thomas, back shoulder, perfect ... we havent seen a Skins QB make that type of throw, throwing a covered guy open, since Cousins.

skinsfaninok 08-17-2021 03:13 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1287668]That throw to Thomas, back shoulder, perfect ... we havent seen a Skins QB make that type of throw, throwing a covered guy open, since Cousins.[/quote]

Yeah that was a dime

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 10:21 AM

well this didn't last long.....

CRedskinsRule 09-13-2021 10:24 AM

Google says this:

It takes timeósometimes*2 to 3 monthsófor the hip to heal after a dislocation. The rehabilitation time may be longer if there are additional fractures. The doctor may recommend limiting hip motion for several weeks to protect the hip from dislocating again. Physical therapy is often recommended during recovery.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MTK 09-13-2021 10:46 AM

A hip injury is no joke. Under the best scenario he's probably out at least a month. My purely uneducated guess is he's out for at least 8-12 weeks.

sdskinsfan2001 09-13-2021 10:52 AM

Good work Leno. Got absolutely embarrassed on that play by a back-up.

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 10:54 AM

Yeah he's done folks, dude needs to retire

Chico23231 09-13-2021 10:55 AM

I havenít been able to fully review the slo mo replay which is my preferable data source for medical diagnosis. I typically find these a greater source over mri, X-ray, etc.

From my experience, this looks to be closer to season ending. Iíll have to review how he hit the ground again.

-internet expert medical doctor
Chico, M.D.

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 11:03 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1290132]I havenít been able to fully review the slo mo replay which is my preferable data source for medical diagnosis. I typically find these a greater source over mri, X-ray, etc.

From my experience, this looks to be closer to season ending. Iíll have to review how he hit the ground again.

Chico, M.D.[/quote]

I need to come to you

Ruhskins 09-13-2021 11:14 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1290132]I havenít been able to fully review the slo mo replay which is my preferable data source for medical diagnosis. I typically find these a greater source over mri, X-ray, etc.

Chico, M.D.[/quote]

Looks like someone stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. :lol:

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EasygoingExemplaryAmericanwarmblood-max-1mb.gif[/IMG]

BaltimoreSkins 09-13-2021 11:18 AM

Chico, M.D.[/quote]

I need a new prostate exam can I just send you a picture and have you take a look?