Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fitzmagic thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64842)

AnonEmouse 05-28-2021 11:16 AM

Re: Fitzmagic thread

[quote=skinsfaninok;1284471]Cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was[/quote]

Except when it really mattered?

Schneed10 05-28-2021 11:36 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1284471]Cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was[/quote]

Agree my mind went to Cousins, and before that Brad Johnson for the Michael Westbrook / Albert Connell season. Though I don't know if the one season counts. Good job Dan Snyder.

Monkeydad 05-28-2021 11:37 AM

Brunell to Moss hit on quite a few deep balls too. Seems like ages ago.

Meks 05-28-2021 01:04 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1284471]cousins hit on a bunch of deep balls, we forget how good he was[/quote]

lmao

skinsfaninok 05-28-2021 01:13 PM

[quote=AnonEmouse;1284485]Except when it really mattered?[/quote]

well we didn't say that lol

MTK 05-28-2021 01:16 PM

I don't want to get into another Kirk discussion, I just find it funny that fans will scoff at his time here, meanwhile we've had absolute garbage QB play since he left and still don't have a long term answer. He still owns a bunch of passing records here and likely will for a long time.

BaltimoreSkins 05-28-2021 01:27 PM

[quote=AnonEmouse;1284485]Except when it really mattered?[/quote]

That offense in 15 and 16 put up tons of points that was one of the worst defenses in the league though

MTK 05-28-2021 01:53 PM

[quote=BaltimoreSkins;1284509]That offense in 15 and 16 put up tons of points that was one of the worst defenses in the league though[/quote]

We could have been dangerous with just an average defense

skinsfaninok 05-28-2021 02:52 PM

Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him

CRedskinsRule 05-28-2021 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1284515]Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him[/QUOTE]KC is an above average qb that can put up stats but can't lead a team. Never has, and never will.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 05-28-2021 03:05 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1284515]Kirk took the Vikings to the playoffs 2 years ago and beat a favored Saints team with clutch throws. He's a good QB, Can't knock him[/quote]

Oh yes I can lol.

Monkeydad 05-28-2021 03:11 PM

[quote=MTK;1284506]I don't want to get into another Kirk discussion, I just find it funny that fans will scoff at his time here, meanwhile we've had absolute garbage QB play since he left and still don't have a long term answer. He still owns a bunch of passing records here and likely will for a long time.[/quote]

He play was not the problem, it's his selfish jackassery exit.

Yeah they all want to maximize their earnings, but taking 2 tags with no intention of ever negotiating with the team isn't helping your team win.

MTK 05-28-2021 03:25 PM

[quote=Monkeydad;1284518]He play was not the problem, it's his selfish jackassery exit.

Yeah they all want to maximize their earnings, but taking 2 tags with no intention of ever negotiating with the team isn't helping your team win.[/quote]

Goes both ways, Bruce gave him a ridiculous low ball offer that showed he clearly undervalued Kirk. And once it became obvious Kirk had no intention of resigning here, Bruce should have shipped him out of here ASAP even if it meant doing business with Kyle in SF.

JoeRedskin 05-28-2021 05:06 PM

KC was, is, and always will be just as much a diva as RGIII ever was. Friend of mine who is a Minnesota fan describes the KC debates the Vikings fandom have over him; they are exactly the same ones we used to have (and, apparently, are having again). Ultimately, I just don't think you win with him and am glad we moved on.

Bring on the FitzMagic. I think this offense is going to be equal parts fun and frustrating.

Schneed10 05-28-2021 07:59 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;1284530]KC was, is, and always will be just as much a diva as RGIII ever was. Friend of mine who is a Minnesota fan describes the KC debates the Vikings fandom have over him; they are exactly the same ones we used to have (and, apparently, are having again). Ultimately, I just don't think you win with him and am glad we moved on.

Bring on the FitzMagic. I think this offense is going to be equal parts fun and frustrating.[/quote]

Well said, 1 part fun Qb, 1 part frustrating QB, and 1 part dominating defense can be a good recipe.