Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Washington trainer Ryan Vermillion on leave due to criminal investigation (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64885)

Ruhskins 10-04-2021 02:09 PM

Washington trainer Ryan Vermillion on leave due to criminal investigation

File this under the what the eff file:

[url]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/04/wft-trainer-ryan-vermillion-on-leave-due-to-criminal-investigation-unrelated-to-team/[/url]

SunnySide 10-04-2021 02:14 PM

Re: Washington trainer Ryan Vermillion on leave due to criminal investigation

[quote=Ruhskins;1293899]File this under the what the eff file:

[url]https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/10/04/wft-trainer-ryan-vermillion-on-leave-due-to-criminal-investigation-unrelated-to-team/[/url][/quote]

JP Finley, Grant Paulsen and Julie Carey of NBC Sports Washington and WRC report that [B]federal law enforcement agents raided the team’s facility last week[/B].

Geez .. to the level they got a judge to sign off on a search warrant to search the local pro sports team facilities. If tied to his profession, most likely px writing abuse but who knows.

Hopefully its victimless crime stuff.

MTK 10-04-2021 02:16 PM

It never ends with this organization.

skinsfaninok 10-04-2021 02:18 PM

[quote=MTK;1293902]It never ends with this organization.[/quote]

Worst ran organization in sports

punch it in 10-04-2021 02:21 PM

Lol. Another class hire by Snyders organization. [emoji849]

BaltimoreSkins 10-04-2021 02:26 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1293900]JP Finley, Grant Paulsen and Julie Carey of NBC Sports Washington and WRC report that [B]federal law enforcement agents raided the team’s facility last week[/B].

Geez .. to the level they got a judge to sign off on a search warrant to search the local pro sports team facilities. [B]If tied to his profession, most likely px writing abuse but who knows. [/B]

Hopefully its victimless crime stuff.[/quote]

If you end up right the defensive players should ask for their money back.It isn't helping.

sdskinsfan2001 10-04-2021 02:29 PM

I mean it's a tragic comedy how fucked up this organization is. It's about as unreal as our 3rd down defense.

Ruhskins 10-04-2021 02:31 PM

FWIW, Ron brought Vermillion to Washington. But this is crazy crazy crazy. This organization is just cursed IMO.

jamf 10-04-2021 02:36 PM

At least we know it's not related to performance enhancing drugs because they've been performing like shit.

SunnySide 10-04-2021 02:42 PM

[quote=BaltimoreSkins;1293907]If you end up right the defensive players should ask for their money back.It isn't helping.[/quote]

Oh no, I wasnt inferring it had anything to do w the players. I dont think it does.

I had a consult w a pharmacy being indicted for px fraud this morning so perhaps im colored a bit here but feds looking into a px writing ability dr usually = px fraud

---------------

This so far is nothing. It could very well be just them looking for documents connected to some shaddy dealings that has nothing to do with the Skins or Vermillion.

Vermillion could be 100% not be the target.

jamf 10-04-2021 02:48 PM

Is PX an East coast thing and RX a west coast thing?

Chico23231 10-04-2021 02:54 PM

Nicki Jhabvala
@NickiJhabvala
Breaking: The Washington Football Team's training facility was searched by the DEA and Loudoun County on Friday, per source.

Team statement: "Ryan Vermillion has been placed on administrative leave due to an ongoing criminal investigation that is unrelated to the team."

DEA: drugs. Maybe steroids?

irish 10-04-2021 02:59 PM

[quote=punch it in;1293904]Lol. Another class hire by Snyders organization. [emoji849][/quote]

He's Rivera's guy.

punch it in 10-04-2021 03:01 PM

Who knows. Maybe the guy was running cocaine outta the facility and it has nothing to do with anyone else. But the whole culture change thing could take a real hit if it is steroids and players are involved.

SunnySide 10-04-2021 03:03 PM

[quote=jamf;1293936]Is PX an East coast thing and RX a west coast thing?[/quote]

Im not a doctor I use px .. but the medicals on my desk right now from a Maryland ortho use rx.

I think RX is the formal right correct abbreviation.