Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Around the NFL week 4 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=44437)

Dirtbag59 10-02-2011 05:42 PM

Re: Around the NFL week 4

[quote=Chico23231;843714]Cant wait to hear the same media experts sucking Romo d*ck turn around and bash him this week.[/quote]

I don't know. They were pretty damn hard on him after the Jets game during week 1.

Shadowbyte 10-02-2011 05:52 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;843715]Vick is going back to being the same classless guy he was at the end of his tenure in Atlanta. "Do I really have to answer that question?"[/quote]

His actual quote was "Do i really have to explain how I'm feeling right now in front of everyone now that we're 1 and 3"

Frustrated yes, classless no. Flipping off the hometown fans like he did in ATL that's the definition of classless.

Ruhskins 10-02-2011 05:52 PM

Jerod Mayo carted of the field. Not that the Pats D is anything to gush about, but I'm sure this won't help them.

rbanerjee23 10-02-2011 05:59 PM

Can we just agree that Aaron Rodgers is far and away the best QB in the league right now -- dude does no wrong

diehard 10-02-2011 06:03 PM

So DAL and PHI lost today?

12thMan 10-02-2011 06:04 PM

So is this the second week in a row Fat Al has been inactive?

mooby 10-02-2011 06:07 PM

[quote=rbanerjee23;843759]Can we just agree that Aaron Rodgers is far and away the best QB in the league right now -- dude does no wrong[/quote]

Why does he have to be [I]the best qb[/I] in the league right now? Is he one of the best in the league? Absolutely. Would I take him over any Redskins qb of the past 20 years? Absolutely. Does it matter where he ranks amongst the best qb's in the league today? No, because it's universally agreed he is one of the best.

We can definitely agree Aaron Rodgers is without a doubt better than most qb's in the league today though. :)

mooby 10-02-2011 06:08 PM

[quote=12thMan;843768]So is this the second week in a row Fat Al has been inactive?[/quote]

He's not inactive, he's just saving his strength for the playoff push. ;)

rbanerjee23 10-02-2011 06:09 PM

[quote=mooby;843770]Why does he have to be [I]the best qb[/I] in the league right now? Is he one of the best in the league? Absolutely. Would I take him over any Redskins qb of the past 20 years? Absolutely. Does it matter where he ranks amongst the best qb's in the league today? No, because it's universally agreed he is one of the best.

We can definitely agree Aaron Rodgers is without a doubt better than most qb's in the league today though. :)[/quote]

Lol, too serious -- He's on two of my three fantasy teams and I just checked out his production: he's already got more points in one half than he was forecast as having for the entire game, and he was forecast as having like 300 Yards and 3 TDs! He is so good

Dirtbag59 10-02-2011 06:09 PM

[quote=diehard;843766]So DAL and PHI lost today?[/quote]

Yep, and the Giants are loosing as I type this.

mooby 10-02-2011 06:12 PM

[quote=rbanerjee23;843774]Lol, too serious -- He's on two of my three fantasy teams and I just checked out his production: he's already got more points in one half than he was forecast as having for the entire game, and he was forecast as having like 300 Yards and 3 TDs! He is so good[/quote]

Lol completely agreed, I looked over my post and I was suprised at how harsh I looked. You just unlocked my tangent about ranking the top qb's in the league. IDC if Manning is better than Brady, or where Rodgers ranks in the upper tier, because all of them are wayyyy better than what we're putting on the field today.

rbanerjee23 10-02-2011 06:15 PM

Just reading Graziano's wrap up for the Redskins game

[url=http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/31148/wrap-up-redskins-17-rams-10]Wrap-up: Redskins 17, Rams 10 - NFC East Blog - ESPN[/url]

I love the nickname for our beasts at outside LB - "Kerrakpo"

Dirtbag59 10-02-2011 06:28 PM

Falcons weren't very smart with trading the farm for Julio Jones. You don't loose a playoff game 48-21 and then come to the conclusion that the problem is not enough offense. Don't get me wrong I love Julio but very few receivers are even worth considering making an offer like the one they gave the Browns.

You're seeing it today with the Seahawks staying in the game in spite of the Falcons posting 27 points.

rbanerjee23 10-02-2011 06:32 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;843796]Falcons weren't very smart with trading the farm for Julio Jones. You don't loose a playoff game 48-21 and then come to the conclusion that the problem is not enough offense. Don't get me wrong I love Julio but very few receivers are even worth considering making an offer like the one they gave the Browns.

You're seeing it today with the Seahawks staying in the game in spite of the Falcons posting 27 points.[/quote]

Agreed, JJ would have to put up like 2 TDs a game to justify that trade

Ruhskins 10-02-2011 06:42 PM

Props to GB for running the ball instead of looking to run up the score. Of course the Denver defense couldn't stop that run so GB is about to go up 49 to 17.