Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64287)

5superbowls3wins 12-26-2018 03:37 PM

Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Gets better and better. Another great decision from this piece of shit organization. Word has it he’s an extremely respected individual in NFL circles who came directly from NFL corporate offices.

[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.richmond.com/sports/redskins/redskins-executives-hired-to-clean-up-business-operation-are-out/article_b21e1b39-82d0-591b-968f-d70af53a98f8.amp.html[/url]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chico23231 12-26-2018 03:39 PM

Re: Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

IMO another embarrassment. Snyder is a clown

5superbowls3wins 12-26-2018 03:40 PM

[QUOTE=Chico23231;1214688]IMO another embarrassment. Snyder is a clown[/QUOTE]

Well, a lot of fans here are OK with this. They complain of my pessimism, and this organizations ways over the last 20-30 years are acceptable

5superbowls3wins 12-26-2018 03:41 PM

Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Let’s fire Scott M, LaFemina and DJ....let McVay and Cousins walk, but keep Allen, Gruden and Manuksy!!!

FUCK this garbage ass organization. One of the biggest piece of shit teams, with the most losing traditions since 92

SFREDSKIN 12-26-2018 03:55 PM

I fire Allen today!!!

mooby 12-26-2018 04:00 PM

[quote=5superbowls3wins]
Let’s fire Scott M, LaFemina and DJ....let McVay and Cousins walk, but keep Allen, Gruden and Manuksy!!!

FUCK this garbage ass organization. One of the biggest piece of shit teams, with the most losing traditions since 92

[/quote]

Quoted for keeping.

FYI, if you didn't bitch and moan at every single opportunity I'd be more inclined to agree with you on the current state of things.

sdskinsfan2001 12-26-2018 04:04 PM

So the whole business side of front office gets canned but the biggest shithead stays? I've stuck up for Snyder for quite sometine but I'm starting to dislike him. You dont cut the body off the fish and not throw out the head too.

MTK 12-26-2018 05:25 PM

I won’t be surprised to hear Lafemina resigned

MTK 12-26-2018 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=5superbowls3wins;1214689]Well, a lot of fans here are OK with this. They complain of my pessimism, and this organizations ways over the last 20-30 years are acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Just because we’re not all constantly whining and crying like you doesn’t mean we’re ok with anything

skinsfan69 12-26-2018 05:41 PM

The mess from Redskin Park continues.

RedskinJake 12-26-2018 05:55 PM

This is bothersome for me from a Bruce Allen angle.. The Redskins cut his duties when they brought in LaFemina.. Does Bruce regain that power now. Was this another Bruce Allen fight to the death involving someone who's star was shining brighter?

DYoungJelly 12-26-2018 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=RedskinJake;1214715]This is bothersome for me from a Bruce Allen angle.. The Redskins cut his duties when they brought in LaFemina.. Does Bruce regain that power now. Was this another Bruce Allen fight to the death involving someone who's star was shining brighter?[/QUOTE]They called him the Prince of Darkness in Tampa.

It fits.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mooby 12-26-2018 06:49 PM

Best case scenario: Allen is preparing to depart football ops for the business ops.

Worst case scenario: Allen just exterminated another threat to his job security, and has convinced Snyder he needs more Allen in his life.

metalskins 12-26-2018 06:55 PM

[quote=mooby;1214723]Best case scenario: Allen is preparing to depart football ops for the business ops.

Worst case scenario: Allen just exterminated another threat to his job security, and has convinced Snyder he needs more Allen in his life.[/quote]

Well, if it was Allen's idea to fire these folks, I hope it makes Snyder so mad that it makes him snap and fires Allen and everybody else. Let's just make a clean break with everyone and start over.

SolidSnake84 12-26-2018 07:51 PM

Lafemina wanted Bruce gone and went to Dan about it. This is per Chris Russell.

He also went directly to Dan and Bruce about corporate ticket holders being upset about the Rueben Foster signing, about other things, and was canned for it.

People can speculate whatever they want, but that is what the beat writers are posting right now.

Snyder is becoming increasingly unhinged. This is some North Korea level shit going on right now.