Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins / Niners Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64488)

Chico23231 10-20-2019 08:05 PM

Re: Skins / Niners Gameday Thread

[quote=mooby;1234928]I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.[/quote]

This game was a complete shit show on offense. It’s clear Callahan rather not have a QB on the field. How about we just sign another fuckin fb and just direct fucking snap to AP every fucking play? No wrs and we have 1 fucking te so let’s bring in 2 extra tackles and run heavy all fucking game? It would be entertaining at least

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1234894]Where are the winnable games? I'd say the Giants and that's it. The fucking Cardinals are better than we are.[/QUOTE]

Gisnts kicked our ass already. There is really not a winnable game. We do not play Cincy or Miami again. I just think we win one more cus shit happens.

DynamiteRave 10-20-2019 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=BaltimoreSkins;1234915]How was it? Wanted to take my kiddos but life got in the way[/QUOTE]

It was great. My second year going. Smaller than Awesome Con in DC, you can really see everything in 1 day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:27 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1234890]I was at Baltimore Comic-Con and watched some of the game on the NFL app but missed most of it. This was the first game I mostly missed in at least a couple years and I have to say it was a pretty freeing experience. Don’t waste your Sundays on this drivel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the #freeyourself moment. We have been expecting you.

punch it in 10-20-2019 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=mooby;1234928]I'm seeing a lot of anger in this thread, I gotta tell you guys apathy is much better. Only thing winning games does at this point is hurt our draft position.

I endorse Bill Callahan trying to become the first HC to win a game with the running back running the offense. Take the qb off the field and add an extra blocker. Might as well get wild with it, this is probably his farewell tour as a HC too.[/QUOTE]

Mooby if we were a normal team Id be right there. It would be a rebuild and Id wait and get excited about free agency, the draft, the HC search, etc etc. BUT there is no reason too. We have seen this movie a dozen times since Dick Snyder took over. He will never, ever get people in here to fix it. So your damn straight there is anger. Football has been removed from my life and it sucks cus I really enjoyed it.

sdskinsfan2001 10-20-2019 10:07 PM

I can't believe someone as successful as Dan Loser can be so fucking dumb and incompetent. Him being successful is ruining my version of living the American Dream.

REDSKINS4ever 10-20-2019 10:09 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1234873]#75, #20, #76, #8, you guys aren't worth your paychecks. Bums. And Schreff, you really think you should be the highest paid guard in the league??? hahahahahahahaha.[/quote]

Don't forget #10 and #24