Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Come up with a new name for the Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64635)

EdmundDorf 09-08-2021 09:08 AM

Re: Come up with a new name for the Redskins

[quote=rocnrik;1289075]All this to change from Redskins to Red( insert any name) . . Lame , drop the Red allready ! At least commanders have a Clean break and a new feel to it .. hell if it’s the redwolves they could have done that day 1 ..[/quote]

Totally agree, seems desperate to cling onto Red.....

sdskinsfan2001 09-08-2021 10:13 AM

Washington Red Commander Wolves

SunnySide 09-08-2021 10:26 AM

DK District Kings ....

EdmundDorf 09-08-2021 10:34 AM

JP Finlay
@JPFinlayNBCS
·
15m
Ok now the WFT is trying to clarify Tanya Snyder's comments on 8 name finalists - per
@AdamSchefter
- "the list of eight names is a selection of names that were highlighted in their Making the Brand video, not a final list of potential name candidates."

So basically back to what Jason said, down to three names that are not necessarily on the list of 8..... probably should just delete the last 4 pages :)

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=EdmundDorf;1289087]JP Finlay

@JPFinlayNBCS

·

15m

Ok now the WFT is trying to clarify Tanya Snyder's comments on 8 name finalists - per

@AdamSchefter

- "the list of eight names is a selection of names that were highlighted in their Making the Brand video, not a final list of potential name candidates."

So basically back to what Jason said, down to three names that are not necessarily on the list of 8..... probably should just delete the last 4 pages :)[/QUOTE]But this is the Groundhogs day thread.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 09-08-2021 11:19 AM

I Can't wait until this name is released

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1289092]I Can't wait until this name is released[/QUOTE]I agree, Release the Wolves!

(sorry couldn't resist)

skinsfaninok 09-08-2021 11:30 AM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1289095]I agree, Release the Wolves!

(sorry couldn't resist)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Washington Hog Wolves

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 11:34 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1289096]Washington Hog Wolves[/QUOTE]Washington Warthog Commanders
tagline "The Flying Wolves"

EdmundDorf 09-08-2021 11:40 AM

Kevin Sheehan
@kevinsheehanDC
·
47m
Just want to repeat….they have decided on the name. The “3” finalists include a plan B and plan C in the event the vetting of their choice somehow fell apart. But they have it. I don’t know what it is but I do know that it’s not WFT.

MTK 09-08-2021 11:50 AM

Does any sports team out there use Commanders right now? Red wolves would be an issue we already know that.

Chico23231 09-08-2021 11:53 AM

Commanders? That would be terrible

mredskins 09-08-2021 11:57 AM

If its not Redwolves I be shocked. It keeps coming up and WFT is awful at keeping secrets.

CRedskinsRule 09-08-2021 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=EdmundDorf;1289098]Kevin Sheehan

@kevinsheehanDC

·

47m

Just want to repeat….they have decided on the name. The “3” finalists include a plan B and plan C in the event the vetting of their choice somehow fell apart. But they have it. I don’t know what it is but I do know that it’s not WFT.[/QUOTE]I had not heard anywhere that the name is selected, but it does make sense and the rest of this time will be used for design and pre marketing release strategy. You have to think that there is a lot of information out there already and I am amazed it hasn't leaked. No way they keep it private until the release.

EdmundDorf 09-08-2021 12:34 PM

Someone somewhere has to be printing up the new signage for the stadium and headquarters, NFL would have to have approved it, apparel manufacturers notified for new logos and names. Would be a miracle if it did not leak before the new year.