Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Malice at Dallas Post Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64955)

DynamiteRave 12-26-2021 11:41 PM

Malice at Dallas Post Game

So I totally forgot Allen is a Man of the Year nominee throwing punches at his own teammate lmao you can’t write this kinda of shit show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SFREDSKIN 12-26-2021 11:52 PM

Re: Malice at Dallas Post Game

When you are pissed and someone sticks his finger in your face, you react. I'm sure Payne started the shit, I would trade him if we can get a 1st.

DynamiteRave 12-26-2021 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1305911]When you are pissed and someone sticks his finger in your face, you react. I'm sure Payne started the shit, I would trade him if we can get a 1st.[/QUOTE]

Oh Payne deserved it just a crazy situation in general. Not a good look.

PorkSkins 12-26-2021 11:55 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1305911]When you are pissed and someone sticks his finger in your face, you react. I'm sure Payne started the shit, I would trade him if we can get a 1st.[/quote]

I highly doubt we'd get a first for him. A second round pick at best.

skinsfaninok 12-26-2021 11:56 PM

Not surprised or mad about this game. Dallas isn’t that great it’s just Washington is that bad. Ron had the team fired up and throwing stones but then Covid and injuries killed the season.

Overall nothing will change until we get a QB. The Taylor Heinicke story has ran it’s course. He’s a fun backup to have that can come in an win a game or 2 if u need it but he’s not a starter. On top of his very weak arm, he’s sooooo inaccurate.

Terry will leave if he doesn’t get a QB and I can’t blame him.

skinsfaninok 12-27-2021 12:00 AM

Ron after the game “these guys aren’t robots they are going through some real life shit”

Must be talking about the Everett situation

PorkSkins 12-27-2021 12:03 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1305915]Not surprised or mad about this game. Dallas isn’t that great it’s just Washington is that bad. Ron had the team fired up and throwing stones but then Covid and injuries killed the season.

Overall nothing will change until we get a QB. The Taylor Heinicke story has ran it’s course. He’s a fun backup to have that can come in an win a game or 2 if u need it but he’s not a starter. On top of his very weak arm, he’s sooooo inaccurate.

Terry will leave if he doesn’t get a QB and I can’t blame him.[/quote]

I can't I disagree with anything you've said in this post. Although, I am a lil surprised per the disparity of the scoreboard tonight.

I'm still on the fence with Rivera and I think he needs to move past JDR and seriously ponder about Turner.

jamf 12-27-2021 12:03 AM

These bargain basement #2 wrs have been a disaster.
Get Terry some help

PorkSkins 12-27-2021 12:04 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1305917]Ron after the game “these guys aren’t robots they are going through some real life shit”

Must be talking about the Everett situation[/quote]

Yeah, I pretty much presumed that was what Rivera was speaking about re: Everett's situation.

PorkSkins 12-27-2021 12:04 AM

[quote=jamf;1305919]These bargain basement #2 wrs have been a disaster.
Get Terry some help[/quote]

And, a QB.

jamf 12-27-2021 12:11 AM

Those WFT benches looked great in Dallas.
Snyder really stuck it to jones with that one.

Chief X_Phackter 12-27-2021 12:12 AM

What a joke. They looked defeated from the jump. Dallas doesn't respect this team, and the Football Team gave them no reason to - twice in three weeks.

Basically, Heinicke sucks, the running backs suck, the secondary sucks, the linebackers suck, the D-line underperforms (they suck), special teams all suck, COVID sucks...

It looks like they might end the season 0-5. Pretty sure they can't even beat the Giants.

How's that playoff simulator look now? Time to move on to the draft pick simulator...

skinsfaninok 12-27-2021 12:14 AM

[url]https://twitter.com/nbcswasfootball/status/1475331923878813696?s=21[/url]

PorkSkins 12-27-2021 12:16 AM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1305925]What a joke. They looked defeated from the jump. Dallas doesn't respect this team, and the Football Team gave them no reason to - twice in three weeks.

Basically, Heinicke sucks, the running backs suck, the secondary sucks, the linebackers suck, the D-line underperforms (they suck), special teams all suck, COVID sucks...

It looks like they might end the season 0-5. Pretty sure they can't even beat the Giants.

How's that playoff simulator look now? Time to move on to the draft pick simulator...[/quote]

I was wondering where you were during the game per the game thread. You must've gotten drunk in the first half and fell asleep at the half, and now waking up and hope tonight's drubbing wasn't a dream.

This franchise is tiring, lol.

Chief X_Phackter 12-27-2021 12:17 AM

[quote=jamf;1305919]These bargain basement #2 wrs have been a disaster.
Get Terry some help[/quote]

The biggest help Terry could get is a QB that can get him the ball. The WR corps isn't the problem. I actually think we have good receivers. The disaster is what we keep running out there under center.