Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Super Bowl Week (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64983)

Chico23231 02-07-2022 09:03 AM

Super Bowl Week

Who you got?

I’m gonna be pulling for the Bengals and Joe Burrow, but I think this could get sideways quick. This just seems like the Rams year, Stafford, Donald, Kupp, Ramsey,…these guys are stacked.

I expect a Rams blowout

Rams: 44
Bengals: 30

Take the over

Hoping for a good game

sdskinsfan2001 02-07-2022 09:17 AM

Re: Super Bowl Week

Joe Burrow is a beast. And tigers are my favorite animals.

Bengals for the win.

[IMG]https://c.tenor.com/X7YCg64WpcYAAAAC/approaching-nat-geo-wild.gif[/IMG]

MTK 02-07-2022 09:21 AM

The Rams have too much firepower and I think while the Bengals will put up a good fight, eventually they will get overwhelmed. The Rams pass rush vs the Bengals OL will decide the game.

Rams 31 Bengals 23

Chico23231 02-07-2022 09:22 AM

If Burrow gets this W, he would be an absolute legend.

What a march through the playoffs

AnonEmouse 02-07-2022 10:52 AM

The Bengals being the 2nd half kings, I'm not expecting it to be decided until the 4th. With the talent the Rams should win, but Burrow, Chase, Mixon and that somewhat over performing D make me hold out hope for them. Head says Rams by 2 TD, heart says Bengals with a late FG. If you had a gun to my head I'd go Rams.

Ohioskins 02-07-2022 11:33 AM

I am not sure why some people are so impressed by the Rams that they think this will be a blow out. The game will be close. The Bengals have a way of always making it close. And if it is close, the Bengals have the field goal kicker edge.

Chico23231 02-07-2022 11:36 AM

Well at the end of the day, they are the Bengals

skinsfaninok 02-07-2022 12:16 PM

It's a boring matchup from the national standpoint but I think it'll be a good game.

Rams -27
Bengals - 21

Kupp = MVP

Chief X_Phackter 02-07-2022 01:24 PM

Yeah, I don't get why some think the Rams are so stacked compared to the Bengals. Rams squeaked by the Bucs and 9ers in unimpressive fashion. While Bengals also played a couple close games, they took out the #1 seeded Titans and everybody's favorite Chiefs on the road. They will have a plan for A Donald.

Bengals by 10

calia 02-10-2022 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=Chief X_Phackter;1310142]Yeah, I don't get why some think the Rams are so stacked compared to the Bengals. Rams squeaked by the Bucs and 9ers in unimpressive fashion. While Bengals also played a couple close games, they took out the #1 seeded Titans and everybody's favorite Chiefs on the road. They will have a plan for A Donald.

Bengals by 10[/QUOTE]

Bold move, Cotton.

That would be great, but I think the Rams pull off a close game. I predict OT and Cupp being the difference maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTK 02-10-2022 12:44 PM

I'm leaning Rams and the under, what do you guys like betting wise

Chico23231 02-10-2022 01:01 PM

[quote=MTK;1310335]I'm leaning Rams and the under, what do you guys like betting wise[/quote]

Think that is the safe play. 2 things stick with me, the Bengals ability to stop KC the second half and the Rams home field advantage. Will there be nerves issue with the teams, I really don’t see it.

My gut is telling me Rams over…Rams get out early with defense…second half d softens, Bengals play catch up but too late.

davy 02-10-2022 02:59 PM

I think the Rams are way overrated.

Bengals by 13

rocnrik 02-10-2022 09:59 PM

Bengals 31
Rams 30

FrenchSkin 02-11-2022 12:47 AM

Very exciting match up both from football's and narrative's standpoints IMO.
You have to love the underdog nobody saw coming Burrow led young team story. But I'd be so happy for both Stafford for finally proving how clutch he can be and McVay for getting a ring.

Footballwise, hard to count the Bengals out when you witnessed what they did during the playoffs. And I like their defense.
But their Oline is the weak link of the team, and I don't know how much they can scheme around it facing Aaron Donald, Von Miller and this Rams DL. Some seem to think it's easy to neutralize Donald, but he's a monster, and if you double/triple team him like the niners did, you open a lot of opportunities for the rest of them.

I think a lot of it comes down to does being the heavy favorite screws McVay and the Rams' mindset. If they come out hungry with something to prove, they sure have the tools to make the statement they haven't made so far in the playoffs.

Should be a fun one to watch.

Envoyé de mon SHV48 en utilisant Tapatalk