Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Specialjersey.com (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=23781)

MTK 06-28-2008 01:44 PM

Specialjersey.com

Anyone ever order from here before?

I realize they are fakes but they don't look half bad especially for the price

link: [url=http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok]NFL Jerseys:Wash. Redskins - pro bowl jersey shop[/url]

Redskin Rich 06-28-2008 02:20 PM

Re: Specialjersey.com

Not a bad price... to bad they just don't say they are knock offs... but would definately buy one if I wasn't fully stocked on jerseys.

skinsfan_nn 06-28-2008 03:10 PM

No I haven't, but someone had this website posted quite a while back in reference to cheap knock offs. I didn't care for the order location (out of the country) or customer service, meaning your apparently dealing with someone via email that can barley even set up there web page with proper English. More times than not you get what you pay for.

About Specialjersey.com

We are a very big wholesaler in[B] south korea[/B] . We have been supplying jerseys to USA, CANADA, Europe and many of ebaysellers. We also have sold jerseys on ebay.
And finally we made our own website to sell jerseys at a wholesale price to personal customers!!

All customers can buy my jerseys at a wholesale price on my [B]whesite[/B].
( Maybe first time you were surprised with our cheap price!!)

Stacks42 06-28-2008 03:25 PM

I bought three from south Korea, One Taylor 75th anniversay, a Landry 75th, and a Taylor black with burgandy and gold lettering. I am happy with all three, although the stitching on the black one where it says "redskins" under the NFL logo is crooked. You get what you pay for, I wear them to the skins games and dont worry if i spill something on them or if i take a spill playing football in the fed ex parking lot. I have a few authentics and i protect them with my life.

FRPLG 06-28-2008 10:00 PM

i'd love a good #81 for the HOF this year. Can't see dropping $200 on one though. Maybe this outfit will come up with one before then.

GhettoDogAllStars 06-29-2008 05:48 PM

My sister is stationed in South Korea, and she got me a jersey there. Everything is stitched, and it looks flawless.

I can't vouch for this seller, but I can say that the quality of my South Korea knock-off is superb. I can post photos, if you like.

Smooter 06-29-2008 06:34 PM

I would consider picking up one of their ST pro bowl jerseys for sure. The "REDSKINS" patch in the picture looks a little crooked if you compare it with the stars on the jersey.

Monkeydad 06-30-2008 03:36 PM

Better being from South Korea than North Korea. :D

Nice prices, thanks for the link. I usually get replica jerseys so I don't have to be afraid to wear them or have the baby spew peaches all over it.

EXoffender 06-30-2008 06:17 PM

Great deal. Not much to lose at these prices. Why are most of the Cowboys jerseys cheaper than the 'Skins? I'll pick up one of those for my nephew (damn brother-in-law)?

Monkeydad 07-02-2008 11:07 AM

[quote=EXoffender;454666]Why are most of the Cowboys jerseys cheaper than the 'Skins?[/quote]

Do you even have to ask?

Trash is cheap!

MTK 07-30-2008 02:25 PM

I just got my Portis jersey today and I gotta say for a knockoff it's pretty damn nice!

Ijaeger 07-30-2008 02:49 PM

I purchased a ST from here and my roommate bought a Taylor as well along with a D. Green. All three are in excellent condition and actually fit well! they are literally identical to the jerseys worn in the game against the vagiants last year that propelled them back into their unfortunately unforgettable super bowl run. all in all-WELL WORTH THE MONEY NO DOUBT-

Monkeydad 07-30-2008 03:00 PM

Ha...need a $10 jersey?

[url=http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-NBA-Jerseys/Categories.bok]NBA Jerseys - pro bowl jersey shop[/url]

4olddc 07-30-2008 09:32 PM

Thanks for the link, I'll have to keep my eye on this place.

airsoftking 07-31-2008 03:11 AM

I bought a ST white and it looks real good.

Dantheskinsfan 07-31-2008 03:52 AM

I have a landry 75th, and its awesome

for the money, u cant beat it

sancho2613 07-31-2008 04:37 AM

[quote=Mattyk72;460207]I just got my Portis jersey today and I gotta say for a knockoff it's pretty damn nice![/quote]

Did u order it from this place? I bought a Portis jersey last year from the NFL shop but i've been wanting to get a Sean Taylor jersey. I might order it from this site I like the price...

Soup's Uncle 07-31-2008 08:52 AM

Are they like replicas, or are they more like the Premiers? At this point, I don't buy the replicas b/c the numbers always fade. The Premiers are where it's at.

MTK 07-31-2008 09:50 AM

[quote=sancho2613;460333]Did u order it from this place? I bought a Portis jersey last year from the NFL shop but i've been wanting to get a Sean Taylor jersey. I might order it from this site I like the price...[/quote]

Yes that's where I got it from

killromo 07-31-2008 09:50 AM

Anybody notice they don't have the atlanta falcons ? Not that I wanted any falcon jerseys. (Maybe a Ron Mexico actually) For the guys who have ordered, did you get the express shipping? How long was it until you received the jersey?

MTK 07-31-2008 09:52 AM

[quote=Soup's Uncle;460352]Are they like replicas, or are they more like the Premiers? At this point, I don't buy the replicas b/c the numbers always fade. The Premiers are where it's at.[/quote]

It's a knockoff of the authentics, but honestly it's one of the best knockoffs I've seen. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

jsarno 07-31-2008 05:47 PM

Thanks for this thread...I decided to buy the Taylor pro bowl jersey...I expect it to arrive tomorrow. It looks GREAT online...I'll post again when it shows up.

Smooter 07-31-2008 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=jsarno;460513]Thanks for this thread...I decided to buy the Taylor pro bowl jersey...I expect it to arrive tomorrow. It looks GREAT online...I'll post again when it shows up.[/QUOTE]

I look forward to seeing. If they're as good as you guys say I'll have to pick me up a ST pro bowl jersey too.

21 Forever 08-01-2008 01:03 PM

A guy was selling these jerseys in the parking lot at FedEx this year before the Cowboys game. He was selling for twice the price (I'm guessing he was making a profit off of this company, he said he had a "hook-up" at Reebok). My brother got a Burgandy Sean Taylor 75th anny and I got a white one. I haven't had any issue with it and it looks like the real authentics. There are no stitching issues with either of ours. And I've seen some knock-offs on the white jersey that don't have the burgandy collar, but these jerseys are correct.

wolfeskins 08-01-2008 01:27 PM

[quote=killromo;460371][U][B]Anybody notice they don't have the atlanta falcons ?[/B][/U] Not that I wanted any falcon jerseys. (Maybe a Ron Mexico actually) For the guys who have ordered, did you get the express shipping? How long was it until you received the jersey?[/quote]

they're also missing cincy,seattle,carolina,the cards and the jags.

Monkeydad 08-01-2008 01:41 PM

But...they have the Oilers! :D

airsoftking 08-02-2008 11:34 AM

Hey guys! I've just received some newsletter saying that they had a restock of ST 75th anniversary jerseys and that they will have some Jason Taylor #55 burgundy and white jerseys available through august.

jsarno 08-03-2008 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=Smooter;460518]I look forward to seeing. If they're as good as you guys say I'll have to pick me up a ST pro bowl jersey too.[/QUOTE]

I got it on Friday...wow it is a gorgous jersey. If that is not authentic, then I don't know the difference. Definitely worth the $75!!! My only "complaint" would be that it seems to run a little small. No biggy for me as this jersey will likely be framed and displayed.

jsarno 08-03-2008 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=airsoftking;460764]Hey guys! I've just received some newsletter saying that they had a restock of ST 75th anniversary jerseys and that they will have some Jason Taylor #55 burgundy and white jerseys available through august.[/QUOTE]

I went to the site (specialjerseys.com) and they don't have a jason taylor jersey yet...does the newsletter say when they will be available?

airsoftking 08-04-2008 06:50 AM

[quote=jsarno;460885]I went to the site (specialjerseys.com) and they don't have a jason taylor jersey yet...does the newsletter say when they will be available?[/quote]

no they said August 2008.

MTK 08-12-2008 07:04 PM

JT jerseys now available

[url=http://stores.specialjersey.com/-strse-177/Reebok-Redskins-%2355-JASON/Detail.bok]Reebok Redskins #55 JASON TAYLOR Jersey Red - pro bowl jersey shop[/url]

Is it just me or do the 5's look funny? Or is that how they are?

That Guy 08-12-2008 08:58 PM

5's look funny, and too small.

that 21 taylor looks amazing though.

jsarno 08-12-2008 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;463899]JT jerseys now available

[url=http://stores.specialjersey.com/-strse-177/Reebok-Redskins-%2355-JASON/Detail.bok]Reebok Redskins #55 JASON TAYLOR Jersey Red - pro bowl jersey shop[/url]

Is it just me or do the 5's look funny? Or is that how they are?[/QUOTE]

Is that how our jersey's are supposed to look? The front numbers are smaller than the back, by a large margin.

That looks wierd to me too.

jsarno 08-13-2008 12:18 AM

I couldn't resist, I ordered the Taylor 55 jersey. Classy man, and great player totally deserves for me to get his jersey!!!!

I also got a Tom Brady Jersey for my brother ($29.99) :vomit:

MTK 08-13-2008 09:35 AM

[quote=jsarno;463939]Is that how our jersey's are supposed to look? The front numbers are smaller than the back, by a large margin.

That looks wierd to me too.[/quote]

The front numbers are supposed to be smaller than the back but yeah those look much smaller.

MTK 08-13-2008 09:36 AM

[quote=jsarno;463963][B]I couldn't resist, I ordered the Taylor 55 jersey.[/B] Classy man, and great player totally deserves for me to get his jersey!!!!

I also got a Tom Brady Jersey for my brother ($29.99) :vomit:[/quote]

I'm tempted, let us know how it looks

jsarno 08-13-2008 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;464020]I'm tempted, let us know how it looks[/QUOTE]

No problem.

I probably would not have gotten it had it not been for the fact that I got the Sean Taylor pro bowl jersey from them and it's outstanding! They earned my continued business.

MTK 08-13-2008 11:57 AM

[quote=jsarno;464084]No problem.

I probably would not have gotten it had it not been for the fact that I got the Sean Taylor pro bowl jersey from them and it's outstanding! They earned my continued business.[/quote]

Yeah they really are nice. I wish you could get custom ones made up.

jsarno 08-13-2008 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72;464096]Yeah they really are nice. I wish you could get custom ones made up.[/QUOTE]

Makes me wonder if we leave that suggestion for them if they will do that?

mredskins 08-13-2008 12:12 PM

I think my wife got me a Cooley one for my Birthday (today) but she said my gift has not come i nthe mail yet. How long did it take you guys to get yours?