Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins @ Browns PS WK 1 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64407)

skinsfaninok 08-06-2019 01:19 PM

Skins @ Browns PS WK 1

Gruden said he's not sure yet whether RB Derrius Guice will play Thursday. Might limit him in game action for a couple weeks.

Per Keim.

I just hope for no injuries this week.. This team has been battered for years.

Hoping to see Haskins get a ton of work.

Chico23231 08-06-2019 02:02 PM

Re: Skins @ Browns PS WK 1

Nothing gets me in the football mood more than seeing ODB jr get popped by Skins defense. Is he gonna tear up or throw a tantrum?

Giantone 08-06-2019 02:50 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1226254]Nothing gets me in the football mood more than seeing ODB jr get popped by Skins defense. Is he gonna tear up or throw a tantrum?[/quote]

LOL,.............who says we can't agree on anything?:laughing2 Hope it's Collins that does it !

Warthog 08-06-2019 05:28 PM

I'm worried our OL is going to look terrible.

I'm really excited to see the defense kick some butt!

I frankly don't want to see Case have a quarter. The team made a mistake signing him. He's going to be dropped in less than a month.

I want to see Haskins do it!

FrenchSkin 08-06-2019 07:36 PM

Basically, just really excited to see all of our rookies get to the field !

Obviously Haskins, we should get some vague idea of where he's at.

Is Sweat gonna play? I'd like to see him shine for one drive and then get to the bench.

Eager to see Wes Martin beat down some 2nd to 3rd string DL ^^

Moreland seems to be the real deal, can't wait to see a bit of him !

And of course that'd be nice to see McLaurin make a couple of nice 20+ yards catches.

Oh and the ILB position... Big question mark right now, so how does Bostic looks ? Has SDH stepped up ? Is Holcomb promising ?

Warthog 08-06-2019 07:53 PM

I really want to see the rookie and second-year WR catch some nice passes.

I want to see Haskins in action.

I want to see our pass rush and Sweat get some sacks.

I hope our Ol isn't embarrassing.

I wanted to see Guice but I guess they're going to hold him out for a game or two. I'd like to see how good Byron is at RB.

CrustyRedskin 08-06-2019 08:18 PM

Since the skins are made of paper I wouldn't play a first team swinging richard until the regular season.

harriet33 08-06-2019 08:38 PM

will be watching replay on friday...and free live steaming sits?

skinsfan69 08-06-2019 08:39 PM

I want to see Haskins with a minimum of 20 attempts. Period. But Jay will keep babying him and give him a series or two.

I also want to see the rookie wr's get a ton of work.

WCommandersfan99 08-06-2019 10:27 PM

All 3 qbs will be play. Think everyone will play expect maybe Guice. I'm eager to see the qbs/wrs the most. Just think there is a good level of newness and intrigue with these 2 positions. Also, I want to see all of the rookies. Either way, just wanna see the Redskins.

sdskinsfan2001 08-07-2019 01:41 AM

Please give me a Haskins to Sims/McLaurin/Harmon touchdown. I want to see the new era of our passing game ball out.

Warthog 08-07-2019 05:34 AM

Re: Skins s Browns PS WK 1

Colt first qtr; Case second qtr and Haskins the whole second half. I don't care about what squads are playing in the second half, just that Dwayne gets plenty of real game time experience.

rocnrik 08-07-2019 07:37 AM

Case will be the starter this year...he will surprise a lot of folks ! No need to wish Haskins to get beat up behind suspect line.. if Moses go down and Trent does not play we got a bad o line..

skinsfaninok 08-07-2019 07:38 AM

Re: Skins s Browns PS WK 1

[quote=Warthog;1226295]Colt first qtr; Case second qtr and Haskins the whole second half. I don't care about what squads are playing in the second half, just that Dwayne gets plenty of real game time experience.[/quote]

Colt has been ruled out, we will see a ton of Haskins I hope

Chico23231 08-07-2019 08:30 AM

Competent passing game would be nice. We have the defense, we have good special teams play, and we have a decent Running game......we need the passing game. Stable Oline play would be a close second