Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 17 NFC EAST Championship Game Day Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64786)

SkinzWin 01-03-2021 09:26 AM

Week 17 NFC EAST Championship Game Day Thread

I’m rocking my #17 shirt to channel good vibes for “The Captain”. Tell me what you are looking for to secure this victory today and get into the Playoffs. Playoffs. We talk in’ about the Playoffs! LET’S GOOOOOO!!!!

Giantone 01-03-2021 09:40 AM

Re: Week 17 NFC EAST Championship Game Day Thread

Just wanted to say I admire Washington Coach RR and wish you guys luck today!

SkinzWin 01-03-2021 09:42 AM

[quote=Giantone;1271278]Just wanted to say I admire Washington Coach RR and wish you guys luck today![/quote]

Thanks Tone!

skinsfan69 01-03-2021 10:29 AM

I really don't have any confidence in Alex. It's going to be a cold wet night and he isn't going to be able to make any plays. Our offense will be wr screens, 5 yard passes and a lot of runs. I honestly wanted to see #4. But there is too much riding on this game for a guy who has no starts.

Eagles are playing no one. What a dog game. A 6 win team playing a 4 win team and it is for the division. I remember the NFC East of the 80's and early 90's to now this. ..lol.

CRedskinsRule 01-03-2021 10:52 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;1271287]I really don't have any confidence in Alex. It's going to be a cold wet night and he isn't going to be able to make any plays. Our offense will be wr screens, 5 yard passes and a lot of runs. I honestly wanted to see #4. But there is too much riding on this game for a guy who has no starts.

Eagles are playing no one. What a dog game. A 6 win team playing a 4 win team and it is for the division. I remember the NFC East of the 80's and early 90's to now this. ..lol.[/QUOTE]I think this team has the potential to revive that 80s feel. Hard hitting D and a strong running game in Gibson/McKissey. Need to settle the QB and a few other spots, but with good management this team can use a win tonight to springboard into prominence.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 01-03-2021 11:02 AM

Gibson is going for 120+ yards and defense goes wild. This is going to be a fucking slobber knocker. And we're doing all the slobbering and knocking.

SkinzWin 01-03-2021 11:10 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1271287]I really don't have any confidence in Alex. It's going to be a cold wet night and he isn't going to be able to make any plays. Our offense will be wr screens, 5 yard passes and a lot of runs. I honestly wanted to see #4. But there is too much riding on this game for a guy who has no starts.

Eagles are playing no one. What a dog game. A 6 win team playing a 4 win team and it is for the division. I remember the NFC East of the 80's and early 90's to now this. ..lol.[/quote]

Strong start to the thread Debbie Downer. 😂

CRedskinsRule 01-03-2021 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=sdskinsfan2001;1271294]Gibson is going for 120+ yards and defense goes wild. This is going to be a fucking slobber knocker. And we're doing all the slobbering and knocking.[/QUOTE]I would like to see Alex and Gibson the first half develop a solid (10 plus points) lead then reduce Gibson's role and possibly get Heinicke playing time. But only if the game seems in control.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OnceWeWereKings 01-03-2021 11:23 AM

[quote=SkinzWin;1271275]I’m rocking my #17 shirt to channel good vibes for “The Captain”. Tell me what you are looking for to secure this victory today and get into the Playoffs. Playoffs. We talk in’ about the Playoffs! LET’S GOOOOOO!!!![/quote]

Ill be rocking my ernest byner jersey...cheering for a huge day on the ground, and channeling the spirit of those classic washington teams!

HAIL!!!

HTTR 01-03-2021 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=CRedskinsRule;1271291]I think this team has the potential to revive that 80s feel. Hard hitting D and a strong running game in Gibson/McKissey. Need to settle the QB and a few other spots, but with good management this team can use a win tonight to springboard into prominence.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Well said.

We should be grateful that we have a meaningful game at this point in the season — you don’t often get the opportunity to “practice” being a division winner at 6 and 9. Let’s see if we are really developing a winning mindset.

SFREDSKIN 01-03-2021 12:20 PM

Maurice Jones-Drew get the fuck out of here you crack smoking fool.

[url]https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-bold-predictions-week-17-eagles-jalen-hurts-shreds-washington-defense[/url]

Chief X_Phackter 01-03-2021 12:30 PM

I cannot believe (yes I can) how much EVERYONE is talking up the cowboys this morning. It is so freaking ridiculous.

SkinzWin 01-03-2021 12:47 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1271302]I cannot believe (yes I can) how much EVERYONE is talking up the cowboys this morning. It is so freaking ridiculous.[/quote]

It wouldn’t be the media without having a thumb up their poop shoot whenever possible. Do I think they will beat a reeling Giants team? Yes. Will it matter? No, because we are going to smash the Eagles. HTTWFT!

Chief X_Phackter 01-03-2021 01:12 PM

I hope the giants absolutely smoke the cowboys today.

PorkSkins 01-03-2021 01:16 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1271305]I hope the giants absolutely smoke the cowboys today.[/quote]

Ditto!