Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Warpath vs ExtremeSkins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=36293)

MrJL 04-24-2010 08:06 PM

Warpath vs ExtremeSkins

Did actual members of the Redskins organization start the message board ExtremeSkins? If not what made them the "official" message board for the Skins?

I have to say I absolutely hate the moderators there and would love it if Warpath took over as the official site. Is there anyway this could happen?

cpayne5 04-24-2010 09:04 PM

Re: Warpath vs ExtremeSkins

The Skins bought ExtremeSkins a few years back. It was an independent board like this one until that time. I don't ever want to see The Warpath turn into ES, and that's what would happen if it ever became the "official" board.

FRPLG 04-24-2010 09:54 PM

It sucked before and it sucks in an even more grand fashion now.

GMScud 04-24-2010 10:04 PM

If the warpath became the "official" Redskins site, it would be so bogged down with worthless crap. I love it just the way it is. I've been to extreme skins a few times. It's such a clusterf*ck.

Big C 04-24-2010 10:08 PM

the layout makes it hard to read. and colors.

Hog1 04-24-2010 10:45 PM

ES gives me a..........headache.........

CRedskinsRule 04-24-2010 11:05 PM

Mattys headline next April 1st... "Deal in works to make The Warpath official site of Redskins - everyone banned"

GusFrerotte 04-24-2010 11:23 PM

Yeah, what is so special about being called the official anything. This site rocks!!!!!

Dirtbag59 04-24-2010 11:30 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;694514]Mattys headline next April 1st... "Deal in works to make The Warpath official site of Redskins - everyone banned"[/quote]

If you really want to scare the crap out of people tell everyone you're shutting down the site. That you've had enough and all your members are ungrateful bastards.

Anyway both ES and the Warpath serve a purpose. If you like feeling like you're on the Wall Street trading floor then ES is for you. If you'd rather....not be on the trading floor then the Warpath is for you.

Better yet ES is more like a loud packed club while the Warpath is more of a lounge. Yeah, I think the second one is a better analogy.

WaldSkins 04-25-2010 12:04 AM

[quote=MrJL;694443]Did actual members of the Redskins organization start the message board ExtremeSkins? If not what made them the "official" message board for the Skins?

I have to say I absolutely hate the moderators there and would love it if Warpath took over as the official site. Is there anyway this could happen?[/quote]

If you like ExtremeSkins so much why don't you marry it??

tryfuhl 04-25-2010 01:13 AM

Mods there act like douches, make rules just to enforce them, etc.. make a spectacle out of punishing people, etc

we're cool here how we are.. I don't even mind the board for the most part, but how it's run makes it very unenjoyable.. for the official site it's not very friendly to most fans, pain in the ass to register, etc.. you'd think that the redskins web ops would've had more oversight on stuff like that

Skinny Tee 04-25-2010 04:10 AM

[quote=Hog1;694504]ES gives me a..........headache.........[/quote]

ED gives me a feeling of inadequacy.

Seriously though, why the hell would posters need elaborate signatures with highway billboard sized pictures for EVERY post? It's effing ridiculous that your everyone's signature commonly takes up more space than the content of their message or post.

It's so moronic and is more telling about the site that they allow you to do that without restraint. Basically saying that people's opinions on here aren't important, but what is important is seeing this quarter-page .gif of Landry knocking Burress out of bounds over and over.

No rational human can sort through what's crap and what's content.

JoeRedskin 04-25-2010 08:56 AM

I rarely go to ES. It is just visually unpleasant to me. A few minutes and my head starts to hurt. Then I start reading some of the crap and it REALLY starts to hurt.

TheSmurfs22 04-25-2010 11:33 AM

Hands down this is the best one by far.

joethiesmanfan 04-25-2010 03:12 PM

Damn, that's all I got to say about the Carolina Panther's draft!