Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Offence and Alex Smith (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64224)

NorCall11 11-12-2018 09:06 PM

Offence and Alex Smith

Ive seen every game Alex has played since he was drafted. One thing i have noticed is that every time he breaks out of his shell theres one common denominator. When coaches loosen the reins things really start to take off. Alex seems to play best when he can bring 3 plays to the line and then bark orders from there. If we want Alex to play at his best we need to run more of a hurry up offence. Im sure a few of you guys have noticed how much better the offence is all ready when we run a hurry up.

You guys know way more about Gruden than i do. Is there any chance of him loosing up his grip a bit or is he completely stuck in his ways. look at the games Alex played last year. The team often hurried to the line and Alex was usually barking at the line like Payton Manning used too. We need to run a hurry up offence. Let Alex make more calls. If he still sucks...... ill tap out lol. Go skins!

SFREDSKIN 11-12-2018 09:09 PM

Re: Offence and Alex Smith

[quote=NorCall11;1207071]Ive seen every game Alex has played since he was drafted. One thing i have noticed is that every time he breaks out of his shell theres one common denominator. When coaches loosen the reins things really start to take off. Alex seems to play best when he can bring 3 plays to the line and then bark orders from there. If we want Alex to play at his best we need to run more of a hurry up offence. Im sure a few of you guys have noticed how much better the offence is all ready when we run a hurry up.

You guys know way more about Gruden than i do. Is there any chance of him loosing up his grip a bit or is he completely stuck in his ways. look at the games Alex played last year. The team often hurried to the line and Alex was usually barking at the line like Payton Manning used too. We need to run a hurry up offence. Let Alex make more calls. If he still sucks...... ill tap out lol. Go skins![/quote]

You are correct, the hurry up offense helps him. Where in Norcal are you? I'm in Pacifica on the coast.

NorCall11 11-12-2018 09:31 PM

im in humboldt county on the north coast. in the redwoods, buy the Oregon border. my name wasnt meant to have 2 l's lol. not sure how to change it.

SFREDSKIN 11-12-2018 09:33 PM

[quote=NorCall11;1207077]im in humboldt county on the north coast. in the redwoods, buy the Oregon border. my name wasnt meant to have 2 l's lol. not sure how to change it.[/quote]

Where the weed grows :)

NorCall11 11-12-2018 09:34 PM

only the worlds best. maybe thats why i follow alex lol. :doh:

Chico23231 11-12-2018 09:48 PM

Lol offence

skinsfaninok 11-12-2018 10:08 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1207080]Lol offence[/quote]

keep the title lol

Skinzorz 11-12-2018 10:39 PM

Maybe we need to give Gruden and Alex some of that weed

SFREDSKIN 11-12-2018 10:40 PM

[quote=Skinzorz;1207083]Maybe we need to give Gruden and Alex some of that weed[/quote]

I'm sure Alex had his share of the skunk when he played here.

Chico23231 11-13-2018 07:16 AM

[quote=Skinzorz;1207083]Maybe we need to give Gruden and Alex some of that weed[/quote]

:laughing2

Schneed10 11-13-2018 08:53 AM

Weed is for children. Grow up, losers.

MTK 11-13-2018 09:01 AM

I love being a loser

skinsfaninok 11-13-2018 09:38 AM

Weed should be legal in every state. I'm not a smoker tho

Chico23231 11-13-2018 09:50 AM

[quote=NorCall11;1207071][B]Ive seen every game Alex has played since he was drafted.[/B] One thing i have noticed is that every time he breaks out of his shell theres one common denominator. When coaches loosen the reins things really start to take off. Alex seems to play best when he can bring 3 plays to the line and then bark orders from there. If we want Alex to play at his best we need to run more of a hurry up offence. Im sure a few of you guys have noticed how much better the offence is all ready when we run a hurry up.

You guys know way more about Gruden than i do. Is there any chance of him loosing up his grip a bit or is he completely stuck in his ways. look at the games Alex played last year. The team often hurried to the line and Alex was usually barking at the line like Payton Manning used too. We need to run a hurry up offence. Let Alex make more calls. If he still sucks...... ill tap out lol. Go skins![/quote]

So are you a Skins fan...or #1 Alex Smith fanboy?

SFREDSKIN 11-13-2018 10:28 AM

[quote=Chico23231;1207104]So are you a Skins fan...or #1 Alex Smith fanboy?[/quote]

He lives in Norcal, is a skins fan and living here (like myself) have seen every Alex Smith 49er game.