Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Around the NFL: Training Camp 2019 edition (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64403)

sdskinsfan2001 07-28-2019 07:53 PM

Re: Around the NFL: Training Camp 2019 edition

[quote=FrenchSkin;1225767]Haha I hear you, I just think a work out could allow you to know if he's that out of shape or if part it was dissensions between the Cards and him...

Plus I think part of it is I'm just curious to see where he's at, I remember picking him up in a dynasty IDP league after seeing some nice flashes.[/quote]

It's crazy how someone that talented can be such a fat lazy ass. What a waste, if he doesn't figure it out real fast.

skinsfaninok 07-29-2019 12:23 PM

I Know the Chiefs are the media darling with Cleveland right behind but there is just no way a team that starts the following at CB can be that good.

LCB = Breeland
RCB = Tremon Smith
SLCB = Fuller

YIKES!!

Also lost Keith Reaser today with an achilles

FrenchSkin 07-30-2019 01:55 AM

We already knew this Top 100 was a joke, more of a popularity contest than a talent ranking... but still...

TW N81 and Jared Goff N32 ? Da F ?

Jarvis Landry N84 and Baker Mayfield N50 ? Really ?

Maybe they should do a separate QB list because this seems to be far more biased than the other positions, am I wrong ?

EARTHQUAKE2689 07-30-2019 08:38 AM

[quote=Buffalo Bob;1225799]Last year they were the first team in NFL history to lose a game while scoring 50 points or more. Counting the play-offs they gave up over 30 points a half dozen times. Most fans love offense and don't care about defense so for most Chief games are fun to watch. As for the Browns we will see. I think they are over hyped because they were bad for so long and look to be finally turning things around.[/quote]

Fuller is actually a good player, the rest of the defense blows cheese puff chunks, still upset we traded Fuller because it felt like he was on the cusp of getting into that next tier, but I will have to sulk on that one.

Chico23231 07-30-2019 08:58 AM

[url]https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/stock-report-redskins-defensive-line-soars-while-offensive-line-struggles[/url]

Good updates here.

sdskinsfan2001 07-30-2019 11:16 PM

Cleveland fans are so damn loyal, they have earned the right to have a winner. I'll be pulling for the Browns this year. Give me Browns vs. Chargers for the AFC title game.

skinsfaninok 07-31-2019 08:00 AM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1225870]Cleveland fans are so damn loyal, they have earned the right to have a winner. I'll be pulling for the Browns this year. Give me Browns vs. Chargers for the AFC title game.[/quote]

I'm all for this, anyone but NE

skinsfaninok 07-31-2019 08:38 AM

The record breaking $100M deal that WR Michael Thomas & the Saints have agreed to includes $61M in New Guaranteed Money, which is the most in NFL history for a Non-QB offensive player. This massive extension was negotiated by
@DavidMulugheta
and Andrew Kessler of Athletes First.

CRedskinsRule 07-31-2019 09:38 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1225890]The record breaking $100M deal that WR Michael Thomas & the Saints have agreed to includes $61M in New Guaranteed Money, which is the most in NFL history for a Non-QB offensive player. This massive extension was negotiated by

@DavidMulugheta

and Andrew Kessler of Athletes First.[/QUOTE]Didnt the Saints just get their salary cap back in order from Brees contract? That is a ton of cap space for a receiver

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfan69 07-31-2019 08:14 PM

Two positions I would not pay big $ to. 1. Wr 2. RB. Thomas has been a stud but you can have him for 20 mil a year.

Warthog 08-01-2019 06:23 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;1225956]Two positions I would not pay big $ to. 1. Wr 2. RB. Thomas has been a stud but you can have him for 20 mil a year.[/quote]

Agreed about the RB. Draft a second or third-round RB and keep him until his contract runs out. Then repeat the procedure.

WR is a different story. We signed DeSean Jackson after he left Philly and he instantly extended the field for us and also immediately became an annual 1,000 yd WR. Then we let him go and now he is back at Philly ready to torment us again. The skins have been notoriously BAD at drafting WR in the Snyder era. Maybe Trey Quinn and other recent draft picks will change that trend but getting [I]one[/I] premium FA WR on the team will help us. Not sure if Ricards is the answer now - he's had a quiet training camp.... I wonder if Cam Sims will take his place.

skinsfaninok 08-01-2019 09:07 AM

WR is a HUGE need in todays NFL.. You have to pay those guys what they deserve. Look at our roster, or the Giants now, teams that are weak at WR in todays league are in big trouble.

skinsfan69 08-01-2019 12:28 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1225870]Cleveland fans are so damn loyal, they have earned the right to have a winner. I'll be pulling for the Browns this year. Give me Browns vs. Chargers for the AFC title game.[/quote]

I agree with the Browns fans. But I can't root for guys like Beckham. He is the ultimate narcissist to the core. And Mayfield just comes across as a total douche.