Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In the Hole - Post Game Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64941)

sdskinsfan2001 12-12-2021 05:03 PM

In the Hole - Post Game Thread

Put ourselves in the hole in this game and in the playoff chase.

The o-line was bad today and Heinicke was terrible today.

The score doesn't indicate it, but the D was mostly solid. Offense let them down today.

Gibson, if you lose another fumble the rest of the year, you won't be the starting RB next year. We are all terrified every time you get tackled.

Gotta win 3 out of the next 4 for a chance at playoffs. Doable, but going to be tough.

I think we end up 8-9 and miss by a game.

nonniey 12-12-2021 05:16 PM

Re: In the Hole - Post Game Thread

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1303653]Put ourselves in the hole in this game and in the playoff chase.

.....[/quote]

Got that backwards O-Line was terrible and Heinicke was bad. Pretty sure one led to the other.

SFREDSKIN 12-12-2021 05:16 PM

Negatives:

The ref crew sucked cock.

Turner didn't stick to plan

OL didn't do a good job protecting or run blocking.

Larsen out for the year with achilles.

McLaurin and Reyes probably out with concussions next week

William Jackson sucks cock and should be cut

Positives:

Kendall Fuller

Holcomb

Cam Sims

punch it in 12-12-2021 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=sdskinsfan2001;1303653]Put ourselves in the hole in this game and in the playoff chase.

The score doesn't indicate it, but the D was mostly solid. Offense let them down today.

Gibson, if you lose another fumble the rest of the year, you won't be the starting RB next year. We are all terrified every time you get tackled.

Gotta win 3 out of the next 4 for a chance at playoffs. Doable, but going to be tough.

I think we end up 8-9 and miss by a game.[/QUOTE]

We are actually still the 7 seed. So we do still control our own destiny.
Gibson man. That fumble. My God.
Heineke was just awful. He floated every freaking pass and was hesitant about running. Simply put He was awful.
I agree the D was not bad. Not at all actually well minus William Jackson. That guy is turning out to be a piss poor signing.

I still, for the life of me, do not understand why Ron accepted that penalty down by our goal line when it was 3-0. What is five yards in that situation? Clearly not affecting fg range (i think i used the right word there SD lol). It would have been 3rd and 5. Sure they could have picked up the first, but i want to take away the down there and force them to gain five yards instead of giving them two cracks at a TD. If it was going to be 3rd and 1 or 2 than ok back it up. But 3rd and 5? Im forcing them to either score or gain the 5 and hoping we force the fg. That bothered the shit out of me and of course they scored on their extra third down. Plus went for two. That to me was the turning point.

This team is just always slow out of the gates. Beginning of the season. Beginning of games. It is too much to ask this team to always be playing from behind. For their season , and for the games. That is a real problem imo. Especially when you are a run first team.

A wildcard is still very much there, but man they gotta be ready to go at kickoff. Enough with we will figure it out on the fly bullshit.

punch it in 12-12-2021 05:22 PM

[QUOTE=nonniey;1303654]Got that backwards O-Line was terrible and Heinicke was bad. Pretty sure one led to the other.[/QUOTE]

You might be right about the oline being terrible but Heineke was worse than bad. He might have been worse than terrible actually. He was borderline inept. I think every pass he threw took like 9 seconds to flutter its way to the receiver. Lol.

CRedskinsRule 12-12-2021 05:28 PM

Frustrating loss, but honestly Micah Parsons was the difference. He was a madman all first half and we had no answer for him. Last year we bulldozed Dallas with their key players out, and this year they did the same to us. This team needs all the parts in order to succeed with TH. We just don't have that now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Chico23231 12-12-2021 05:32 PM

The team can’t come out at home and go down 18-0 after the first quarter We aren’t a team that can come back from that type of hole. Period. That was the game

Not impressed with coaches today. Not at all.

skinsfan69 12-12-2021 05:34 PM

dallas is just the better team. i would trade chase or montez right now for Parsons. Parsons and Diggs are better than anyone we have on our defense.

winning 4 in a row was great but eventually we were going to get into this kind of game, where we get behind. we can not play from behind at all.

QB still is the #1 offseaosn priority. we must draft a qb and we must draft one high.

calia 12-12-2021 05:39 PM

From what I saw, Heineke seemed hurt or something - all of his passes were floaters like he couldn’t get any juice behind them. He doesn’t have a cannon, but it seemed worse than in recent weeks and right out of the gate. That’s a problem.

That Dallas had to get bailed out by bad officiating actually says something. A terrible start but we hung around until the end - even with guys playing we’d rarely heard of since preseason games. And Dallas had a bunch of guys back (except Pollard, who I think they really missed). Yeah, they won, but if they are confident after that game, they’re deluded. They’ll get killed by any of the NFC playoff teams. And hopefully us in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nonniey 12-12-2021 05:42 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1303662]dallas is just the better team. i would trade chase or montez right now for Parsons. Parsons and Diggs are better than anyone we have on our defense.

winning 4 in a row was great but eventually we were going to get into this kind of game, where we get behind. we can not play from behind at all.

QB still is the #1 offseaosn priority. we must draft a qb and we must draft one high.[/quote]

It would be stupid to draft one high - really stupid, since no QB coming out is worthy of a high pick. We'd just be setting the team back a couple of more years if we did that and would have to find a QB within 1-2 years to replace whoever we drafted.

htownskinfan 12-12-2021 05:43 PM

Pretty much what I expected and I pretty much nailed it in pregame thread,if I could pick DraftKings this well I’d be rich
[url]http://www.thewarpath.net/showpost.php?p=1303248&postcount=80[/url]

skinsfan69 12-12-2021 05:45 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1303661]The team can’t come out at home and go down 18-0 after the first quarter We aren’t a team that can come back from that type of hole. Period. That was the game

Not impressed with coaches today. Not at all.[/quote]

were we really at home??

punch it in 12-12-2021 05:47 PM

The trajectory on every pass Heineken threw today. Even a four yard screen.

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211212/9781638a849007d00837ca973d75e70c.jpg[/IMG]

He picked a bad time to have his worst game.

NC_Skins 12-12-2021 06:49 PM

The miscues, the horrible QB play, and the turnovers did us in. Defense did its job, the offense sucked donkey dick. TH is holding the god damn ball too long. There were times the OL broke, but TH was getting the time needed, he was just collapsing under pressure.

PorkSkins 12-12-2021 06:51 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;1303676]The miscues, the horrible QB play, and the turnovers did us in. Defense did its job, the offense sucked donkey dick. TH is holding the god damn ball too long. There were times the OL broke, but TH was getting the time needed, he was just collapsing under pressure.[/quote]

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.