Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 16 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64952)

rocnrik 12-25-2021 05:22 PM

Re: Week 16

Go WFT

rocnrik 12-25-2021 05:23 PM

Go WFT

CRedskinsRule 12-25-2021 06:05 PM

Time for a good holiday cheer fest here! Hope all our team enjoyed the holidays and come out tomorrow night ready to whoop some Dallas ass.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

rocnrik 12-25-2021 06:14 PM

See next post

rocnrik 12-25-2021 06:22 PM

I lost my mother this year to covid also many friends who passed from covid .. i donít understand any joking around about this virus .. to the other members sorry for my outburst .. Merry Christmas 🎄

CRedskinsRule 12-25-2021 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=rocnrik;1305510]I lost my mother this year to covid also many friends who passed from covid .. i donít understand any joking around about this virus .. to the other members sorry for my outburst .. Merry Christmas [emoji319][/QUOTE]Truly sorry for your loss. [emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 12-25-2021 07:25 PM

Baker with 4 picks today. That's atrocious.

Chico23231 12-25-2021 07:37 PM

Baker is terrible.

No way I pay that guy

NC_Skins 12-25-2021 07:37 PM

Wonder if people still think giving Baker Mayfield a long term contract is wise.

NC_Skins 12-25-2021 07:51 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1305510]I lost my mother this year to covid also many friends who passed from covid .. i donít understand any joking around about this virus .. to the other members sorry for my outburst .. Merry Christmas 🎄[/quote]

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my aunt over this crap and it's terrible. I wouldn't joke about it, but to each their own. Some people use slapstick during tragic times.

punch it in 12-25-2021 08:09 PM

These NFL players are young healthy and mostly vaccinated. Joking about which teams are going to lose players for a game or two that are battling us for a playoff spot (which is how this all started) is vastly different from making jokes about the fuckin pandemic or God forbid people that died. We have all probably lost a friend or a family member or have a good friend that has at this point. I know I have. So trust me when i tell you all that im not making jokes about that. We were simply talking about mostly asymptomatic young healthy football players missing a god damn game or two. I got enough tragedy and heartache and just plain bad stuff going on in my life. I come here to escape that but apparently there are a few people who think they know me very well based on posts on this board.
There is just way too much drama and bullshit in here lately. Much love to everyone for the new year. Hope it brings less heartache and a return to normalcy. Most of you guys seem like great people. Taking a big ole break and will probably be back[emoji3577]
Most likely for the fantasy league so hold my spot.
Be good familyÖ..

skinsfaninok 12-25-2021 08:34 PM

GB Is going to to the Super Bowl.. It's just their yr

NC_Skins 12-25-2021 10:29 PM

[quote=punch it in;1305516]These NFL players are young healthy and mostly vaccinated. Joking about which teams are going to lose players for a game or two that are battling us for a playoff spot (which is how this all started) is vastly different from making jokes about the fuckin pandemic or God forbid people that died. We have all probably lost a friend or a family member or have a good friend that has at this point. I know I have. So trust me when i tell you all that im not making jokes about that. We were simply talking about mostly asymptomatic young healthy football players missing a god damn game or two. I got enough tragedy and heartache and just plain bad stuff going on in my life. I come here to escape that but apparently there are a few people who think they know me very well based on posts on this board.
There is just way too much drama and bullshit in here lately. Much love to everyone for the new year. Hope it brings less heartache and a return to normalcy. Most of you guys seem like great people. Taking a big ole break and will probably be back[emoji3577]
Most likely for the fantasy league so hold my spot.
Be good familyÖ..[/quote]

Stop being a drama queen...lol

NC_Skins 12-25-2021 10:29 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1305517]GB Is going to to the Super Bowl.. It's just their yr[/quote]

Right up until they get to the NFC Championship and blow it like they normally do.

punch it in 12-25-2021 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=NC_Skins;1305518]Stop being a drama queen...lol[/QUOTE]

The drama queens are why im out.