Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LA Responds to Critizism (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=14804)

RedskinRat 10-06-2006 03:25 PM

Re: LA Responds to Critizism

I want them to wear 'The Duke's' name off the ball by ramming it down their throats. That 36-0 was tough to watch, I want payback in the form of a dominating display.

Some blood would be kinda nice too.

illdefined 10-06-2006 03:36 PM

yeah, i mean Williams can change the signals within a couple of weeks, but i remember on the 36-0 game, the defection was really fresh.

regardless you're right. it's best when we can clearly have two tight ends on one side, go that way, and still trample them all over the field.

dall-assblows 10-06-2006 03:42 PM

[quote=Giantone;224668]:food-smil I guess we have to wait and see.[/quote]

didn't you say that lavar sucks in a pervious thread and that we should take him back?

firstdown 10-06-2006 03:55 PM

I have not read all post but isn't a play book the property of the team and is it common for a player to still have theirs?

MTK 10-06-2006 04:05 PM

[quote=firstdown;225077]I have not read all post but isn't a play book the property of the team and is it common for a player to still have theirs?[/quote]

Yes it's property of the team and no the player shouldn't have it.

He either stole his or copied it.

The most likely answer is he's bullshitting.

Mc2guy 10-06-2006 04:29 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;225080]Yes it's property of the team and no the player shouldn't have it.

The most likely answer is he's bullshitting.[/quote]

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner. There's no way LA has an actual copy of the playbook. They are numbered and the teams know when they don't get a copy back. The club would have been all over this months ago if he actually had a copy.

dblanch66 10-06-2006 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;224668]:food-smil I guess we have to wait and see.[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes we will.

Crat92 10-06-2006 09:30 PM

Hail from Nashville, Tn.! Fact is, LA was a Freakin' bust! He was undisciplined and out of control. Even Marvin Lewis said it. Run A reverse @ him, you'll get 25 yards! Glad He's GONE!!!

dall-assblows 10-06-2006 09:35 PM

I just heard john thompson on sports talk 980 (for thoughs of you that live in the greater DC area) talking with arrington. they were asking questions and one of the questions was did you really keep your playbook and LA said No, but he said he knows a couple things though.

i'm not really sure what to believe at this point, but i still think LA is a douchebag