Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Around the NFL Week 13 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64250)

skinsfaninok 11-28-2018 12:44 PM

Around the NFL Week 13

[url]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25393429/dallas-cowboys-demarcus-lawrence-unconcerned-new-orleans-saints-offensive-line[/url]

LOL I hope the Saints beat them by 30 tomorrow.

Probably won't happen but I would say Dallas has less than 20% chance of pulling the upset.

Of course most delusional Dallass fans "We will beat NO"

Ok bro good luck.

MTK 11-28-2018 12:53 PM

Re: Around the NFL Week 13

If there was ever a team that needed the kind of beat down New Orleans can deliver it’s definitely Dallas.

Even if it’s a close loss you just know Dallas and the media will claim a moral victory.

Please New Orleans drop the hammer on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 11-28-2018 12:56 PM

[quote=MTK;1209928]If there was ever a team that needed the kind of beat down New Orleans can deliver it’s definitely Dallas.

Even if it’s a close loss you just know Dallas and the media will claim a moral victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I am hoping for a 41-10 Type beatdown. The only thing that helps Dallas is they have a great run game so it will probably be closer unless NO starts out 14-0 fast

sandtrapjack 11-28-2018 01:37 PM

New Orleans - 112
Dallas - 12

TheMalcolmConnection 11-28-2018 01:55 PM

[quote=MTK;1209928]If there was ever a team that needed the kind of beat down New Orleans can deliver it’s definitely Dallas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Even if I was a non-NFL fan, the media love for a single sports team is annoying af. It's ALLLLLL THEYYYY TALLLLK ABOUT. I have a buddy who truly doesn't like sports (weird!) and he's like, "So is Dallas undefeated this year?"

CRedskinsRule 11-28-2018 01:58 PM

I actually think Dallas pulls off the upset. I'm not thrilled to say that, but Dallas does have a tough D. I hope I am wrong, but given the way things usually end for the Skins, I see Dallas winning 3 of their last 5 and getting the division over us :puke:

metalskins 11-28-2018 02:54 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1209949]I actually think Dallas pulls off the upset. I'm not thrilled to say that, but Dallas does have a tough D. I hope I am wrong, but given the way things usually end for the Skins, I see Dallas winning 3 of their last 5 and getting the division over us :puke:[/quote]

Stop doing those drugs my man! They'll ruin your life!

CRedskinsRule 11-28-2018 04:11 PM

[quote=metalskins;1209958]Stop doing those drugs my man! They'll ruin your life![/quote]

I think it's the cynical Skins fan side of me that knows we are going to lose to Philly, and Dallas beats NO, thus setting the media in the best possible way to talk about those two franchises meanwhile shitting on us for losing the lead, and now signing RF. Just the way the life of a Skins fan has gone.

Makes me long for the 80s

[YT]6vQpW9XRiyM[/YT]

metalskins 11-28-2018 04:36 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1209961]I think it's the cynical Skins fan side of me that knows we are going to lose to Philly, and Dallas beats NO, thus setting the media in the best possible way to talk about those two franchises meanwhile shitting on us for losing the lead, and now signing RF. Just the way the life of a Skins fan has gone.

[YT]6vQpW9XRiyM[/YT][/quote]

I hear ya! It's the perfect storm of suck. Dallas plays the game of their lives and beats the red hot Saints, the 'skins lose on Monday Night to the Eagles while also signing Foster. This would be a Sally Jenkins wet dream.

Giantone 11-28-2018 04:44 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1209961]I think it's the cynical Skins fan side of me that knows we are going to lose to Philly, and Dallas beats NO, thus setting the media in the best possible way to talk about those two franchises meanwhile shitting on us for losing the lead, and now signing RF. Just the way the life of a Skins fan has gone.

[YT]6vQpW9XRiyM[/YT][/quote]

Just a note on the video. That was Asbury Park High School is Asbury Park NJ,I know becuase I had to take a summer school class there in 1972 ,I hated Math then and I hate it now. All so Bruce's first wife Julianne Phillips and his present wife Patty Scialfa

Giantone 11-28-2018 04:54 PM

So anyone think the Giants can beat the Bears?

Yeah , nether do I just thought I'd ask.

CRedskinsRule 11-28-2018 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1209968]So anyone think the Giants can beat the Bears?

Yeah , nether do I just thought I'd ask.[/QUOTE]Nah, i think pulling SB in the second half was their way of tanking the season. The only other game you guys might win is against us.

KI Skins Fan 11-28-2018 05:24 PM

If Dallas can keep it close the officials will help them get the win with a couple of suspect calls or non-calls late in the game. The media and therefore the League would like that very much. It's not just that I'm cynical or anything like that.

Giantone 11-28-2018 05:35 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1209969]Nah, i think pulling SB in the second half was their way of tanking the season. The only other game you guys might win is against us.[/quote]

Believe it or not the're saying they didn't pull him.

MTK 11-28-2018 06:05 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1209973]Believe it or not the're saying they didn't pull him.[/QUOTE]

lol what a joke

Your best player gets 5 touches in the 2nd half?

Makes zero sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk