Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Buffalo Pre game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64497)

Chico23231 11-01-2019 02:16 PM

Buffalo Pre game thread

Per Callahan, Haskins is starting

mooby 11-01-2019 02:19 PM

Re: Buffalo Pre game thread

Well, you guys got your wish.

I'm gonna call it before it happens.

Haskins is going to fail to impress against the league's best defense, and the majority opinion around here is going to be calling Haskins a bust 9 games into his career.

SunnySide 11-01-2019 02:33 PM

Nice.

I am fully prepared to keep reminding myself, "this is game 1, this is game 1, this is game 1 ...".

I do hope the young man has some plays where he can feel excited and its not all straight doom n gloom for 4 quarters.
------------------

Skins are -9.5 dogs.
O/U at 36.5
Game time weather in beautiful Buffalo .. 42 degrees, sunny, wind at 17 mph. Our boys havent experienced that yet. Those helmets are going to be cracking.

Id take the Skins plus points.

[url]https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/washington-buffalo-odds-november-3-2019-1109803[/url]

EARTHQUAKE2689 11-01-2019 02:36 PM

[quote=mooby;1236045]Well, you guys got your wish.

Haskins is going to fail to impress against the league's best defense, and the majority opinion around here is going to be calling Haskins a bust 9 games into his career.[/quote]

Even if he fails to impress I won't call him a bust, only a crazy person would. I just want to see improvement as the game goes on. I know your stance and I understand it, my end is the best way to get better is to play and our other options are such utter garbage that it would worry me more if he couldn't get on the field

Chico23231 11-01-2019 02:41 PM

Haskins is going to fail to impress against the league's best defense, and the majority opinion around here is going to be calling Haskins a bust 9 games into his career.[/quote]

come on man, lets hope for some progress, I'm excited to have a reason to watch.

Buffalo Bob 11-01-2019 02:50 PM

Just need some progress, how about no more than 2 turnovers from Haskins, 200 yards passing, no more than 4 sacks and the Redskins score at least 14 points while not losing by more than 10. Is that too much to ask? First weather forecast that came up on Google said partly sunny, highs in the low 40's and 10-15 MPH winds. I suppose that isn't too bad.

skinsfan69 11-01-2019 02:52 PM

Trent Murphy and Lo Alexander are on the first ranked defense? lol. I watched the Bills game last week and the Eagles soundly beat them. Not impressed w/ Allen at all. However we won't be able to get 1st downs. I expect Haskins to have a long day and have about 3 turnovers. The d will be left out on the field too long and will wear down.

Bills 24
Skins 6

SunnySide 11-01-2019 03:03 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1236051]Trent Murphy and Lo Alexander are on the first ranked defense? lol. I watched the Bills game last week and the Eagles soundly beat them. Not impressed w/ Allen at all. However we won't be able to get 1st downs. I expect Haskins to have a long day and have about 3 turnovers. The d will be left out on the field too long and will wear down.

Bills 24
Skins 6[/quote]

Thank you for reminding me of Lorenzo. What a great story. I thought he would be out of the league years ago as basically a special teams ace but too old to carry as a depth LB. Well .. hes done what he needed to do to stick around the league, set for life with the pension, his kids and grandkids should be good. Well done Lorenzo.

[IMG]https://cdnph.upi.com/svc/sv/upi/9591460560462/2016/1/bcf453410c8489c060d9f49e9c1583e1/Buffalo-Bills-land-LB-Lorenzo-Alexander-S-Colt-Anderson.jpg[/IMG]

GridIron26 11-01-2019 03:51 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1236051]Trent Murphy and Lo Alexander are on the first ranked defense? lol. I watched the Bills game last week and the Eagles soundly beat them. Not impressed w/ Allen at all. However we won't be able to get 1st downs. I expect Haskins to have a long day and have about 3 turnovers. The d will be left out on the field too long and will wear down.

Bills 24
Skins 6[/quote]

Murphy and Alexander are other good examples of how our coaches do not know how to put players in right place to make plays..

For the first time ever, I'm choosing fantasy football over Redskins. I have Josh Allen (my primary QB is on bye) and Bills defense so I hope Bills will dominate Redskins this Sunday..

Ruhskins 11-01-2019 03:58 PM

[quote=GridIron26;1236053]Murphy and Alexander are other good examples of how our coaches do not know how to put players in right place to make plays..

For the first time ever, I'm choosing fantasy football over Redskins. I have Josh Allen (my primary QB is on bye) and Bills defense so I hope Bills will dominate Redskins this Sunday..[/quote]

I had to start Kirk f*cking Cousins last week on my team and that f*cker gave me only 11 points.

rocnrik 11-01-2019 04:14 PM

will be interesting to watch the game and follow the thread on here.. I believe he will struggle but at least we will find out more ... question to you guys .. how many games does it take to declare he is our future or draft another QB ?

GridIron26 11-01-2019 04:25 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1236054]I had to start Kirk f*cking Cousins last week on my team and that f*cker gave me only 11 points.[/quote]

Ouch

Buffalo Bob 11-01-2019 05:34 PM

[quote=rocnrik;1236057]will be interesting to watch the game and follow the thread on here.. I believe he will struggle but at least we will find out more ... question to you guys .. how many games does it take to declare he is our future or draft another QB ?[/quote]

It depends, he needs to show progress from game to game then if progress is shown I would give him till the end of next season. If he starts the rest of the year and shows no signs of progressing I would draft another QB in the next draft. To me the biggest issue is his damn footwork, it is a mess.

Meks 11-01-2019 05:54 PM

You mean a total of 2 games, generously of courselol

CRedskinsRule 11-01-2019 07:05 PM

I am as interested in seeing if KOC can put a plan together that works for Haskins as I am on seeing Haskins play.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk