Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64492)

NC_Skins 10-24-2019 11:52 PM

Re: Skins v. Vikes Gameday Thread

Looking at the schedule, the only game I believe we have a remote chance at is the Jets and that's a huge iffy. A two win season easily.

SFREDSKIN 10-24-2019 11:52 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1235433]This. Just move forward with him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk[/quote]

After tonightís showing, they wonít.

PorkSkins 10-24-2019 11:53 PM

IMO, this game was over as soon as Keenum didn't step on the field in the second half. I really want Haskins to become the "man" for us, but there are too many holes in his game at this juncture.

Now, it is extremely early in his career, so I'm in no way saying he can't or won't improve. Right now, he looks like a serious project. He needs to sit, as I've said all along, and not get ruined by picking up bad habits.

FWD Skins 10-24-2019 11:54 PM

Well there's that horseshit tackling that we know so well...

Skinsfanatic 10-24-2019 11:55 PM

This team quits on games

skinsfan69 10-24-2019 11:55 PM

Manusky should be fired after that 3rd and long. Inexcusable.

SFREDSKIN 10-24-2019 11:56 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1235439]Manusky should be fired after that 3rd and long. Inexcusable.[/quote]

No shit!! Seems like every game.

punch it in 10-24-2019 11:56 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1235431]Holcomb is good, the defense will be good for a while. Just need DBs[/QUOTE]

Idk. I think we need DBís a real mlb, and an edge rusher.

calia 10-24-2019 11:58 PM

1-15. No doubt in my mind. I would never have believed it. The only thing saving us from 0-16 is having played perhaps the worst team in NFL history. This team is probably the second worst in NFL history. I canít think of a compelling argument to the contrary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PorkSkins 10-24-2019 11:59 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1235439]Manusky should be fired after that 3rd and long. Inexcusable.[/quote]

Manusky should've been fired right after our last game a season ago.

skinsfaninok 10-24-2019 11:59 PM

They have played hard not gonna lie. The QB play has just been terrible this year. Alex Smith was a god compared to this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FWD Skins 10-24-2019 11:59 PM

Another total JAG game from Cousins. Total waste of $$$

punch it in 10-24-2019 11:59 PM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1235436]IMO, this game was over as soon as Keenum didn't step on the field in the second half. I really want Haskins to become the "man" for us, but there are too many holes in his game at this juncture.

Now, it is extremely early in his career, so I'm in no way saying he can't or won't improve. Right now, he looks like a serious project. He needs to sit, as I've said all along, and not get ruined by picking up bad habits.[/QUOTE]

If you were relying on Keenum to win this game you were also relying on Amelia Earhardt to fly in some unicorns to play with during the victory parade. Keenum is terrible. Not saying he isnít more capable than Haskins at this point but he wasnít winning this game either.

CRedskinsRule 10-24-2019 11:59 PM

[QUOTE=PorkSkins;1235436]IMO, this game was over as soon as Keenum didn't step on the field in the second half. I really want Haskins to become the "man" for us, but there are too many holes in his game at this juncture.

Now, it is extremely early in his career, so I'm in no way saying he can't or won't improve. Right now, he looks like a serious project. He needs to sit, as I've said all along, and not get ruined by picking up bad habits.[/QUOTE]Youe mistake is thinking the game wasnt over at the coin flip. Put Haskins in with starter reps and let him learn. Or not.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 10-25-2019 12:00 AM

[QUOTE=calia;1235442]1-15. No doubt in my mind. I would never have believed it. The only thing saving us from 0-16 is having played perhaps the worst team in NFL history. This team is probably the second worst in NFL history. I canít think of a compelling argument to the contrary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]They'll end up 2-14 or 3-13 and piss away the #2 pick and chase young. That's our luck

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk