Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deshuan Watson for Chase Young. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64994)

Giantone 02-21-2022 10:43 AM

Rumor Deshuan Watson for Chase Young.

This seems to be a rumor with Legs ,I'm looking for a link.

[url]https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/texans-trade-deshaun-watson-for-chase-young/vi-AAU6oL5[/url]

skinsfaninok 02-21-2022 11:32 AM

Re: Deshuan Watson for Chase Young.

Reports today said the team will not trade CY.

SFREDSKIN 02-21-2022 12:28 PM

Nope, rather give them Sweat.

Ruhskins 02-21-2022 01:30 PM

Can we save stand alone threads for actual news as opposed to speculations?

:doh:

EdmundDorf 02-21-2022 01:31 PM

Like all such trades it depends what you are getting. Obviously if it was CY straight up for Joe Burrow then they wouldn't flinch. Aside from QB no one is untradeable. That being said Payne and Sweat are at the front of the queue for being traded if they want to go that way. Not much else worth trading outside of the three foundational players.

Redskins 2021 02-21-2022 01:33 PM

Depending what we get for him I would consider him in a trade.
We did not have him all this year.

EdmundDorf 02-21-2022 01:34 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;1310914]Can we save stand alone threads for actual news as opposed to speculations?

:doh:[/quote]

Fair point

REDSKINS4ever 02-21-2022 01:37 PM

Payne and a 1st for either Watson or Wilson.....at DT Payne is expendable......because we have Matt Ianidoas and Tim Settle....but Chase or Sweat is not that expendable because we don't have good depth at DE.

mredskins 02-21-2022 01:42 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1310918]Payne and a 1st for either Watson or Wilson.....at DT Payne us expendable......because we have Matt Ianidoas and Tim Settle....but Chase or Sweat is not that expendable because we don't have good depth at DE.[/quote]

We have no QB ; who cares about DE depth until then.

punch it in 02-21-2022 01:43 PM

Re: Rumor Deshuan Watson for Chase Young.

Would make this trade in a half of a heartbeat. Not because im anti CY, or because I don’t think he will return to form but QB > any other position.
Especially when no draft picks are involved.

skinsfan69 02-21-2022 02:17 PM

This rumor needed it's own thread?? smh

Seems like most are willing to put aside Watson's transgressions. The guy was trying to get his ass crack massaged. Trying to get these women to beat him off. Umm you are an NFL QB and should have no issues having multiple women if that is what you want. Instead you need to pay for a massage therapist to do this stuff? Idk if I even want the guy. He has serious problems. It goes beyond a fetish to me. He needs help.

In order to get something you have to give up something. I would trade Young in a heartbeat if it means I could get a serious upgrade at QB. He simply isn't as good as he was advertised.

skinsfan69 02-21-2022 02:19 PM

Those of you mentioning Payne, sorry but he isn't going get a deal done I would think. He isn't consistent enough. Teams know that. They watch the tape.

sdskinsfan2001 02-21-2022 02:22 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1310924]This rumor needed it's own thread?? smh

Seems like most are willing to put aside Watson's transgressions. [B]The guy was trying to get his ass crack massaged. [/B]Trying to get these women to beat him off. Umm you are an NFL QB and should have no issues having multiple women if that is what you want. Instead you need to pay for a massage therapist to do this stuff? Idk if I even want the guy. He has serious problems. It goes beyond a fetish to me. He needs help.

In order to get something you have to give up something. I would trade Young in a heartbeat if it means I could get a serious upgrade at QB. He simply isn't as good as he was advertised.[/quote]

Those therapists be like...

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI2aZONvzrZ8LgGbvOz04BOMF7pAPD4RnaZg&usqp=CAU[/IMG]

skinsfaninok 02-21-2022 02:32 PM

Re: Rumor Deshuan Watson for Chase Young.

[quote=punch it in;1310921]Would make this trade in a half of a heartbeat. Not because im anti CY, or because I don’t think he will return to form but QB > any other position.
Especially when no draft picks are involved.[/quote]

The Texans won't deal Watson without picks involved.. I like Davis mills but he is no Deshaun.

Chico23231 02-21-2022 02:40 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1310924]This rumor needed it's own thread?? smh

[B]Seems like most are willing to put aside Watson's transgressions. The guy was trying to get his ass crack massaged. Trying to get these women to beat him off. Umm you are an NFL QB and should have no issues having multiple women if that is what you want. Instead you need to pay for a massage therapist to do this stuff? Idk if I even want the guy. He has serious problems. It goes beyond a fetish to me. He needs help.
[/B]
In order to get something you have to give up something. I would trade Young in a heartbeat if it means I could get a serious upgrade at QB. He simply isn't as good as he was advertised.[/quote]

Counter argument: Culturally, Watson is a fit.