Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jordan Black suspended for PEDs (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=50878)

rbanerjee23 12-17-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Jordan Black suspended for PEDs

Lol -- let's just skip to the end and start our third stringers. Injuries and suspensions have decimated this team

REDSKINS4ever 12-17-2012 06:54 PM

It seems too many Redskins players are getting caught violating the NFL's policy of enhancing performance narcotics. Will it ever stop? Sooner or later players are going to get tested and possibly busted.

MTK 12-17-2012 06:55 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;977156]I hope you're right, [B]but I've not seen anything to suggest Compton will ever be a starter in the league.[/B] It's far more likely hell get rg3 killed. But I hope you're right.[/quote]

The guy just got here sheesh

NYCskinfan82 12-17-2012 07:43 PM

Idiot.

Alvin Walton 12-17-2012 07:56 PM

See....we didnt fire Haslett,....and now this.

TheMalcolmConnection 12-17-2012 08:00 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;977156]I hope you're right, but I've not seen anything to suggest Compton will ever be a starter in the league. It's far more likely hell get rg3 killed. But I hope you're right.[/quote]

What have you seen to suggest otherwise? Not saying he will, but there's really NO film, um, I don't get your point.

RGIII 12-17-2012 08:00 PM

I wouldn't put it past John Mara to have prompted the league to have everyone on the Skins tested...

MTK 12-17-2012 08:14 PM

[url=http://www.realredskins.com/rich-tandlers-real-redsk/2012/12/o-linemen-come-to-defense-of-suspended-black.html]O-linemen come to defense of suspended Black - Rich Tandler's Real Redskins[/url]

Bucket 12-17-2012 08:24 PM

[quote=punch it in;977173]Pretty sure Polumbus has been playing. If thats what we are going to call it. Lol.[/quote]

Talking about Crompton

NC_Skins 12-17-2012 08:31 PM

[quote=Mattyk;977249][url=http://www.realredskins.com/rich-tandlers-real-redsk/2012/12/o-linemen-come-to-defense-of-suspended-black.html]O-linemen come to defense of suspended Black - Rich Tandler's Real Redskins[/url][/quote]

:laughing-

That's touching, but you'll forgive me if I don't buy their defense. Unless they are with him 24/7, chances are he's doped up. Just because they don't see it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I wouldn't be surprised if a good many of the players on this current team(or any NFL team) aren't users at some point in the off-season. (maybe even in-season)

Too much money on the line, not to even the playing field and dope.

MTK 12-17-2012 08:34 PM

It wouldn't be the first time the league has booted someone over a technicality when it comes to "PEDs".

FRPLG 12-17-2012 09:05 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;977256]:laughing-

That's touching, but you'll forgive me if I don't buy their defense. Unless they are with him 24/7, chances are he's doped up. Just because they don't see it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I wouldn't be surprised if a good many of the players on this current team(or any NFL team) aren't users at some point in the off-season. (maybe even in-season)

Too much money on the line, not to even the playing field and dope.[/quote]

Well they seem to know the situation a little better than us so...

Dirtbag59 12-17-2012 09:19 PM

[quote=FRPLG;977265]Well they seem to know the situation a little better than us so...[/quote]

And on top of that it doesn't hurt to have your teammates stand up for you like that. I say it obviously doesn't exonerate him but to have 4 or 5 guys come out and say what they're saying with conviction, at the very least it makes me want to give it a second look.

NC_Skins 12-17-2012 09:21 PM

[quote=FRPLG;977265]Well they seem to know the situation a little better than us so...[/quote]

Truthfully, they really don't. Something team or football related I might agree, but not with PEDs. It's not like the players are going to juice up or pop any PEDs in the locker room.

Haven't any of you learned anything in regards to doping and sports? Geeshh.....so naive.

SBXVII 12-17-2012 09:40 PM

Between injuries and this type of BS this team has really seemed to go through some advirsity this year.

and it might just be co-incidental but ....

* Team punished for NON-CAP violations
* Two players punished for Aderal
* Another player punished for substance violation

Is it me or does it seem like everytime the Skins start to have something good going either there is an injury or the league/Mara punishes the team some how for whatever reason to hinder our team so his gets an advantage in the division? lol.